Are fashion squads a myth?

Are fashion squads a myth?
Do any of you Veeky Forumsggots have one?

>tfw no filo-Veeky Forumsscist squad

Why live.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9CDT8Cx-NU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"fashion squads" look like shit 100% of the time, Each faggot is trying to look unique and one up the next. they all look so bad btw why do you aspire to be some ugly fucker

Oh man Veeky Forums why you so autistic

I unironically think this would be cool

soyboy gangs are fucking everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=D9CDT8Cx-NU
/thread

nigga, why are you so fucking salty?

>the guy on the far right
HHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

club promoters and people in high-end night life do this sort of thing. It looks bad ass when the whole squad is on point.

tfw you will never have this

They're absolutely real. I know people who go downtown (live in Toronto) only to take pics. They do it regularly.

let me guess, they are chinese

I mean, I doubt they coordinate or anything, they probably just have similar interests.

Is there a name for that Mac DeMarco aesthetic?

Techno; for example.

fpbp
>underrated

lame and gay

ghay

I saw a fashion squad of instagram/tumblr hipster models enter safeway on a saturday night recently
one of them was a handsome (no homo) middle eastern looking kinda dude with bleached eyebrows and buzzed hair who was wearing fishnet stalkings with his shorts
another was some dude with black curly hair and some boots with a white splatter of paint on them and some red striped kinda pajama looking pants that showed off the ankles
and then 2 or 3 goth bitches i think
they were kinda Veeky Forums but they stood out like a black person in a white neighborhood in the 50’s and as cool as it is that they have the balls to dress like that, plenty of people that saw them were most likely silently judging them
as would most people with any Veeky Forums squad taken to the extreme

i call it "Suburban Outfitter"

Nothing is more Veeky Forums than having friends that support each other and that you enjoy being around!

Mac DeMarco aesthetic

No, I'm from a super white area (NT/LP) and go to Queen's

calling it anything else than Mac Demarco aesthetic is disingenuous bordering on delusional

"just discovered Urban Outfitters in 2017"

this. the only squads that look good are ones that are just uncoordinated guys that share similar interests and work together in the underground/semi-underground music scenes.

i see black guys try to hype squad at the mall all the time, they think they look so bad ass. honestly if youre into fashion and want to take pics, go ahead. but dont expect to get pussy or respect from squading

its kinda hot tho. and urban outfitter chicks always smoke dank weed

Why are you so fucking gay on Veeky Forums ?

>reddit, the post

I saw em in Seoul

The modern day greasers