>smoke weed
>leave the A/C on when not home
>get a mortgage on a car

Other urls found in this thread:

fragrancenet.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Order delivery food

This is a big one. Dominos costs about $40 for a couple of pizzas and a drink
Go eat at a fucking restaurant for that money and get a good meal.

> waste time shitposting on Veeky Forums

>take out student loan of $30,000
>can't obtain a job after college to pay it off in your life time

Could have just said

>Getting an education

>uses a credit card rather than a debit card

>refusing to buy ethereum

>#1 never have to work for a living in my life (live from interests and dividends and generally from assets)
>#2 set up an own gym at home so i don't have to share breathing space with others really a couple of racks and weights no machines.
>#3 open a coffee shop where i can dick around when i'm not home reading tending business negotiating with business partners.
>#4 finance and participate in open source cryptographic projects i always wanted to do but never had the time or resolve to finish.

forgot the one where i move to murrica and have guns lots of guns and lots of gun lube and do things with them, like this and that...

credit cards are not as much for rich people (i mean some cards are exclusive) but also for the financially disciplined middle class that doesn't live month to month. only really poor people should stay away from them.

when i went to the bank and applied to a credit card the woman said and of course if you get into trouble, have an emergency or unexpected expense you can just roll the balance to next month pay the minimum payment up to a year. i'm like what? the only time one doesn't use a credit card is when he is in an emergency. i mean sure it's better than a loan shark, but it's unsustainable and i will do everything to avoid this situation like you know save up and create an emergency fund way bigger than my available credit. i never said anything just rolled my eyes wtf these people really feed on the stupid.

>bitch on the internet instead of networking

>has a car
>pays for cable/internet
>pays for education instead of picking up a book

So just live off of neet bux never leave the house and don't go online? or stop by the local mcdonalds for wifi?

>Cant wait for my huge tax refund to buy my iPhone/iPad/Macshit/TV/Tattoo

>poor people general
>post this shit

Are you high senpai?

>I'm gonna get the new Iphone asap
>People that buy a new car every year
>I just bought a trip to [GENERIC SUMMER VACATION HELL HOLE]

Paying for cable is kill yourself-tier. Wifi is essential

I order out all the time. The half hour of my time that I would spend cooking is way more valuable then the couple of bucks I spend on a pizza

>The half hour of my time that I would spend cooking is way more valuable then the couple of bucks I spend on a pizza

Yet you post on Veeky Forums. How delusional.

It's Saturday. Only losers and poor planners work today

hurr durr everyone on Veeky Forums is a neet with no job no money

Are you in a profession or just a wage slave?

You probably aren't eating healthy though, and that is part of it.

I love this thread can we have it every week

>the 1% should share there money.
>credit cards are bad.
>I smoke cigarettes.
>money can't buy happiness.
>I went to college for the experience.
>I don't have any money better use my credit card.
>I make less then 100k a year better have some kids.
>the rich are evil.
>Jews are evil because of (insert x tier shit here)
>capitalism is bad.
>dodging taxes is wrong.
>let me buy the newest phone/car/house
>let me buy insurance for my new phone.
>legalize drugs

>be fat
>buy valueless expensive clothes and accessories
>own a television
>8 year car loan
>40 year mortgage
>married
>spend free time watching tv
>"just follow your heart and the money will follow"

fucking what.

thats bullshit i am the founder and president of a real estate investment corporation i have liked Veeky Forums ever since high school and enjoy /biz every once in a while

>Open up a /ppg/ thread
way to go, retard

>"middle class people are rich beacuse everything was handed to em and they don't do any work!
>proceeds to take day off for football

Help me out here, a i'm new. Is that because the intreast keeps accumulating?

yeah always pay your card in full before they start collecting interest. that way if you have a cashback card and use it a lot you can save money. you pay less for stuff instead of more.

Thanks! I'm 27 and have never owned a credit card.... also I have no dept... also a wage slave...

Dude get a credit card. Now

well it's not like a hell of a lot of money, but it covers the yearly cost of a better credit card tied health and life insurance for example.

if anything happens to you get injured sick hospitalized die that's some cash that will help and basically it's free compared to if you just used a debit card.

For the sake of establishing credit? I don't need credit, like stated in I'm a wage slave.

>i dont need credit
Yes, you do

Explain please?

You might not think you need it now, but when you do, you dont want to wait 5 years to establish good credit. Just start now. Everything will be easier for you. Just dont be an idiot with it.
>renting houses
>buying houses
>business loans
>smaller deposits on contracts
>better deals on lots of stuff
>perks that come with VISA and MASTERCARD
you want good credit

So that's the only reason to have credit? To barrow money for insurance plans so I can pay for them with intreast?

>>leave the A/C on when not home
Boy are you stupid, shortening the lifespan of anything in your house with fluctuating temperatures in the summer.

You sounds like my dad... my dad's a millionaire many times over.... so okay.

What's the safest and simplest way to build my credit starting from a score of... last time I checked 610.

no you don't seem to get it. your choices for example:
1) get a debit card pay 100% for everything
2) get a credit card pay 97% for everything and use the 3% of your yearly spending to buy other stuff or an insurance

that's about the difference if you do it right.

>If you do it right

I haven't ever had a credit card.
I don't know how to do it right.

pay the balance in full till it's free that simple
my card has a monthly close date at 25th and you can pay it till the next month 10th free of charge. that's 15 fucking days to settle your debt. if you can't do it then well you are going to get fucked.

Go get a secured card from your bank or check out capital one or get a store card.

Still hasn't bought Siacoin

Saving this one for the next /MCPG/ (Middle Class People General) thread.

yes

>profession or just a wage slave
that doesn't make sense the two is the same

> allowing a credit card thief to drain your bank account with no recourse
> not paying off your balance in full every month
> not getting 3% back on groceries/travel/restaurants
> not getting free hotel stays/first class tickets on your SPG/Delta AMEX

kys if you don't have a decent credit card that pays rewards

>Boy are you stupid, shortening the lifespan of anything in your house with fluctuating temperatures in the summer.

Another thing poor people do
>have pets

>"just follow your heart and the money will follow"
This is usually said by rich people who are biased because they don't know failure, and poor people who listen to them.

Of course someone who risked everything and won, will tell you that risking everything is the right thing to do.
The great majority of people who did the same and ended up losing everything might have a different opinion.

>current year
>AMEX
grandpa, get off the internet. you're dead.

How the FUCK is your credit score so low?

I've got a chapter 7 bankruptcy on my credit report, and even my credit score is above 700. Jesus...

>I roleplay on Veeky Forums

>Not having AMEX Gold.
>Being this much of a pleb.

I usually get at most 75% off from some airlines, discounts deal for lots of brands and stores, and 5% points from nearly every purchase. No credit limit and no interest (just a $35 penalty if it isn't paid off every month.) You have to have excellent credit to get the high-end AMEX cards, which is why you see mostly old people with them.

>not owning bitcoins or ETH

You literally get money for using a credit card, also if you get your cc number stolen they steal the credit cards money, not yours.
If you get your debit card number stolen (you ran it as credit) now your money is all tied up, and until the bank clears it up you are fucked.

This sounds pretty smart desu

>not ordering 3 pizzas to takeout from papajohns for $21+tax
what are you even doing

Not just pets, you dummy. Wood swells, plastic sweats, metal warps, etc.

>boomers are the reason I failed
>I'll just get take out since I'm to lazy to cook
>the top 1% had life handed to them, they never earned a dime

>metal warps

Have you considered moving out of hell?

>putting all your eggs in the same basket
>not setting sms alerts when your card is used

There is no valid reason to use a credit card except for perks. Making a credit card the center of your finances over your actual net worth is a world of deferral. This is so poorfag, I can't even; I have a consildated cc with a pristine balance , this is just a credit card world when there is a real financial value world, get educated; time and time again credit cards have fucked citizens, at every sign that the economy recovers we always see these retarded cucks singing praises of credit and installments; don't get me wrong, credit is economically essential and debt can be smart, but credit cards are totally shit tier. Use selective memory, look at what happened ten years ago, get educated

The point here is that you say credit cards are better than debit cards - I get the same rewards on my debit because there's also a rewards department which is for depositors, investors, diamond. Stop shilling this crap man and if you know what youre doing, dont drag Joselito and Boubacar into debt

>delivery food

tip foor poorfags UK: dominos don't check their paypal disputes, so you can rape them and refund every single pizza, the money will be returned to you in a month, since they don't actually check the dispute paypal does everything for you

My Chase Ink+, Freedom Unlimited, Freedom, and Ink Cash are a way more valuable combo than anything Amex has, and they earn points faster than Amex too

Chase and even Citi are better than Amex now

Succinctly
>spending money they don't have
>wasting money
>not using money wisely
They do this is in a wide variety of ways.

>paying fees on a checking account because not enough balance

>not using their 20-25% off discount
>not waiting for their 40% discount

>I smoke cigarettes
I have gotten to the point where I am starting to look down on any one that smokes. If you smoke and are not poor you are lucky and stupid, not rich.

>broke young women spend all their money on makeup. eye shadow palettes for $50, foundation $40, mascara $20.
>in doing so, don't practice good habits of keeping receipts and returning unwanted purchases on time
>broke women also regularly shoplift. most common items being cosmetics. they also create shit tons of waste by opening up and using products once. the stores then have to destroy the used products.

>people in general withdrawing, failing classes willy nilly not caring about their sunk costs. they could have at least tried a little and passed with a low C but even that's too much effort
>pop culture conventions and expos. i went to only one in my life and saw so much money wasted on useless trinkets, art, pay to meet the celebrities etc
>going to college/university with a intended major, being stupid then failing out and having to change to easier major. sunk cost of failing classes, wasted classes on old major and time.
>broke millennial: "i want to spend my money on experiences not things" well great, the market will see this trend and correct to cater to your wants. enjoy going to your overpriced $200+ music festival, overpriced mediocre drugs but $15 outfit from H&M. Don't think that showing off instagram pictures of "experiences" makes you any different than the boomers that liked to show off their cars and watches.

>lol i get a sense of dread every time i check my bank statements so i never do
>buying beats from craigslist at 80% of the full cost and thinking they got a good deal
>the person above who did this doesn't even use them that often anyways
>using sites that are basically aggregate the same suppliers. like using Amazon when the same used book sellers are on Abebooks for cheaper. falling for Etsy resellers who bought their products from Aliexpress. etc
>feeling guilty as fuck by the polite server and tipping greatly even though the food sucked
>impatient people paying $20 or whatever for faster shipping even though they qualify for free shipping. it's not even important shit they just want their clothes faster

I hear this one way too fucking often. If you have to wait for tax return time to buy something, YOU CANT FUCKING AFFORD IT.

>smoke cigarettes
>finance a car
>get a mortgagee

But i dont want to leave my house. Im paying for the convenience of remaining pantsless

>lol i get a sense of dread every time i check my bank statements so i never do
>feeling guilty as fuck by the polite server and tipping greatly even though the food sucked
>impatient people paying $20 or whatever for faster shipping even though they qualify for free shipping. it's not even important shit they just want their clothes faster

Fucking hell, this describes my one friend exactly

He makes no money, so instead of budgeting properly, he never looks at his bank statements, and then has shit like when his recent rent check bounced and he couldn't pay it until he got mid month pay check

He's already over 10K in credit card debt on top of his 60K student loans, but it just keeps getting bigger and he continues paying the minimum balances on them

>let me buy the newest phone/car/house
>let me buy insurance for my new phone.
This has actually saved me a decent amount of money. I'm occasionally on a job site and have broken my phone numerous times. A fraction of the cost of a replacement really.

The 1% should share their money tho. The difference in classes grows every day and its detrimental to society

>married
*tips fedora*

>falling for the credit meme
Literally unless you plan on buying a house in the next 5 years its fucking useless. I already own my home and could give a fuck less about my credit. Cancelled all my cards but i considered maxing them all out and never paying them off. Probably should have

>rich people dont have pets
Nigga u srs?

>blaming the server for the food being shit
Youre an idiot

>have pets
Nah rich people have pets too but it's usually not in their working years, because they are too busy to do such.

I work with a lot of rich retired people and many of them have pets. Usually because they don't have kids living with them and are lonely.

Poorfags always have pets though, because they don't consider the responsibility associated with them.

In 40-50 years people will be saying the same thing about millennials.

i.e.
>they had it easy, they all got to go to college and didn't have to compete with Taiwanese/Indonesians for automation/transport jobs
>meanwhile labor force will be smaller and wealth will be more concentrated

We already set you straight when you posted your idiotic thread a couple weeks ago. Be gone

Im not that guy but if you think credit has sny intrinsic value after you buy your house youre a cuck. All it does is pad your ego

>Cancelled all my cards but i considered maxing them all out and never paying them off.

Underrated

Seriously, what's wrong with smoking cigarettes?

>small business loans
>refinance
>lower deposits of all kinds
>get loaned money at essentially free rates
>the better the credit, the bigger the credit card perks
>many employers check credit scores
>credit score checked in many other situations as well
Just stop posting kid. You ever live on the Alaskan tundra?

Just get a 15 minute cook time digornos. It's better than both anyway.
But, if you are a tmobile smart phone user, they have that app they just launched with a free medium pizza.
Just got on unemployment myself. My job lost its contract with the txdot department.I was the boss. I had to tell guys from 3 cities that their jobs were gone.
Shit sucks. But, at least im getting my unemployment insurance.

this thread is hilarious. are there any more threads like this archived where i can go and read all about the shitty financial nuances of poor people and middle class people?

they're unclassy, have diminishing returns to the point where smokers actively tell you not to start, cost you medical bills from complications in the future etc
but if we're all being jerk offs here and pointing fingers at bad spending habits, then to me a daily weed smoking habit is worse. weed costs more (street value here) and idc if smoking weed doesn't cause cancer like cigs do, i'm still gonna laugh at anyone's hippie ass that spend all of their paycheck on weed. i have a friend who smokes daily and i'm pretty sure he averages $20 per day and wonders why he's broke

>I don't care about being rich, i just want a nic comfortable life
good luck being comfortable and not rich, lad

"should"
it's their fucking money, don't tell them what to do. earn your own

>being addicted
They suck but you can just smoke a few a week.

>>wasting money
my buddy is out of college, making a decent living ($1k a month in my country is pretty decent), lives with his mom so no bills. he really wants to save money to go to college but he spends $30 on breakfast, bought a case of beer all by himself even though we offered to split the bill, and he legitimately wants to spend $500 on a couple shirts and cologne

how do i tell him to grow up? i mean yeah it's his money, he can do what he wants, but his lifestyle isn't in line with his desire (of gong back to college)

tell him he should purchase his cologne off websites like fragrancenet.com/
there is no reason to be dropping full price on cologne at JC Penny. the cologne is new or you can buy testers/unboxed versions on their eBay store for even cheaper.

for the shirts it depends on what brand he is buying from. tell him to find a brand that prioritized quality and durability, then it will be worth the price.

does he thoroughly think his purchases through before he buys them? does he weigh pros and cons and try to find cheaper dupes? if not and he is just an impulsive spending on needs instant gratification then yeah tell him to grow up

i meant to say the cologne is new or you can buy testers/unboxed versions if you buy from fragrancenet

Or the other 99% should think of a way to get money from the 1% instead of bitching about being poor while wasting their time watching dumb reality shows

>Go eat at a fucking restaurant for that money and get a good meal
>$40
>a restaurant

Fast food joint is not a restaurant. Look at picrelated to see what is a bill form a real restaurant. People, who can afford to dine in a REAL restaurant can only chuckle at your attempts to save 5-10 bucks on a pizza.

>french stuff
why spend more than $0 on anything french?