I need a pair of shoes that aren't vans/converse

I need a pair of shoes that aren't vans/converse

What does Veeky Forums think about these?

IMO, ehhh

any recs then?

Pleb tier shit, both comfort and style.
Adidas or you're a cuck.

>brand loyalty

actual cuck.

Also OP I wouldn't go for 97s, those silver bullets are classics but Nike re-issued them too many times to the point that almost everyone has a pair. I'd get a pair of Air Max TN's or NB 99X's if you're going for that bulky old school runner look.

Silver bullets are classics, you can't go wrong

>this user praised the brand I dislike
>better insult him!

learn to read

good silhouette, overdone but classic colourway.

i was gonna get these but opted for a different colourway myself because i saw too many hypebeasts with silver bullets. but go for it if you like the colourway yourself

Can't go wrong with these

Fucking retard

What colorway did you cop? Really looking into getting these. All black, silver bullets and metallic golds have caught my eyes so far

Nike Tns Black Black, get a small size.

Karhu

Adidas all the way

New Balance 574 or 247

ugly as fuck

the neon japanese ones. so nice, but i think they are completely sold out. haven't seen them in any stores around me or online apart from resell.

>TNs
Eshay adlay

I guess you can't go wrong with these if Brad Hall is wearing them.

honestly, though i've never liked most meme shoes, these are the only ones that actually look cool. I'd get them, just not sure how you'd match them.

get 95's or Tn's

Af1s

transient meme

Buy actual shoes, for once.

>cdb in beeswax
>"actual shoes"
back to r/mfa with you

I really like the pink/coral ones and also a lot of the wool ones. I'm also thinking maybe getting just a plain navy to go with jeans

>crepe sole
>real shoe
lmao

>get a small size
??

not op but do i get these or the jordan 1 breds in february? only got money for one of them.

t. business casual office drone

I actually like that everyone has these. My AM97s are a different colorway and I kind of wish I had just caved and gotten silver bullets, or at least a more metallic pair. It's nice how they're reflective and they seem really topical and trend-conscious.

I have a light pumice pair of AM97 Premiums

that's not a tn you mong

scally lad shoes