Ethereum would be worth $100 a coin right now if this autist had named it something catchy like "bitcoin" and not...

>Ethereum would be worth $100 a coin right now if this autist had named it something catchy like "bitcoin" and not something that sounded like startrek gibberish

This fucking rat ruined Ethereum. No normie will ever talk about Ethereum, it sounds fucking retarded.

I like the name. I hate ethereum shills, and I'll never buy, but I like the name.

It being designed as another shitty p&p ruined it

If you have to buy bitcoins before you can buy your coin, then your coin is a pump and dump

Bitcoin is the one and only crypto. The rest are just there to scam people

The only reason shitcoins like Litecoin and Eth are not zero is because too many bagholders bought in at the top and their ego won't let them realize a loss, so they pray to an autistic Russian.

Can't wait to see Trump crash in another month or so.

>muh technology

Hehe nice ID.

I agree that no matter what else it may or may not have going for it, eth is a shitty pump and dump scam, and therefore will never be taken seriously. You can thank the 'crypto community' for that.

Also, OPs pic. I mean, really. He looks like a little tweaker kid and he probably is. He'll continue to cash out his share to fiat, you can bet on that.

>nice ID

Are you implying it is similar to pump and dump? I can see the resemblance I'm just tired and don't know if I got you correct.

How do you pronounce it?
I've been saying
>you-re-th'e-um

u wot m8?

No dude Pandacoin. You know, it's just been the same shit over and over. It's fucking monotony.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Buy it

ee-thee-ree-um
source: that's how Vitalik says it in multilpe videos and interviews

ETH is another dead token. It brings nothing BTC can't do. If you are not holding BTC right now you are crying.

It can send money quickly.

BTC is now so slow that shops completely stopped accepting it in person.

buy you can buy eth with usd from coinbase with no btc required...

cryptogollum

Btc is a dead token, it does nothing ETH can't do.

In fact ETH is faster and cheaper to send money. As well as a whole load of other shit.

What about LISK. Asian people can't even say it.

September

>turin
I kekked. 7/10

ETH can't undo its turing completeness, which makes it a weak store of wealth.

BTC can do turing complete through a sidechain.

Connect the dots, faggot.

You keep repeatedly misspelling "turing" completeness. Its not "turin" like the city in italy or it's eponymous shroud. It's "turing" as in alan turing the famous computer scientist.

I knew you would do that to avoid the hard facts.
Keep coping while I go rich as we speak.

Nice FUD. There is nothing about having a complete scripting language that makes eth any more or less of an ephemeral store of wealth than bitcoin.

FUD harder

>deletes the other post and changes it to "turing" after misspelling it more than a few times
Kek. D-dddamage control. I can't take anyone seriously who cant even spell what he is discussing.

>avoiding the hard facts.

mate, your currency is on it's last legs. It's last gasp for bitcoin. Better dump them for ETH before you have to endure many years of butthurt