Winter boots

any good winter boots with slim looks?

would these palladium survive -20 to -30°c and snow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAb8KIhgVAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the palladium boots look pretty good imo, ive been wanting an olive green pair

Why I happen to be selling a pair of dark olive/brown Pals x Neil Barretts with sherpa lining

in 8/10 condition

i want the ones with the ankle pack

>would these palladium survive -20 to -30°c and snow?
With 3 layers of socks maybe. If you REALLY want to be warm and waterproof in that kind of cold you would get ugly as sin Sorels to be practical or anything else that's fleece/wool lined.

wtf these are like army boots

>boots

They are, palladiums were army boots too originally

i have the same exact model except it's olive green.
they are fantastic. warm and waterproof. however, i've been doing some walking, camping and they're stinking like hell.
i tried putting them in the freezer but it doesn't work.

Sorrel sucks. My toes are freezing in only 20 degree weather and when it dropped to 2 degrees I legit thought I might be in danger of frostbite. Rated for 40 below my ass. They look cool at least.

Will these memes fall apart if I wear them out in light snow/salt/slush?

Im gonna put that waterproofing spray on them of course.

Yeah the material can't handle the salt

They won’t have any traction either

I have regular qasas so im not worried about traction that much.

In terms of the falling apart, what exactly will the salt do to them?

lol sounds like you have poor circulation my man

black footwear looks like this all the time when you walk on salted sidewalks on the reg. the salt will also ruin the rubber sidewall over time

well i dont have toes anymore because of sorel but at least i can live as a neet forever because of the checks they send me to avoid a lawsuit

dont

Have a palladium pair similar to those that are waterproof. They've survived negative degree winter while doing hard labor and they still look great. Buy em op

How bad i did?
Not my pic, but ordered them

>winter boots with slim looks
oxy moron

honest question, does it snow where you live and do you actually expect those to last longer than a week under such conditions?

iD on these boots?

Probably solovairs.

ty

are these good?

Damn Veeky Forums. How am I retarded if I wear them

I don't know about being Veeky Forums but it doesn't get more comfy than this.

Salomon footwear is lowkey part of the top fashionable outdoor product lines. Even the non-BBS collabs are great. The mainline stuff like yours is pretty standard fare but the S-Lab line has some good shit and they offer monochrome colors pretty regularly.

These are pretty low profile too, imo. You can get them in all black. They're waterproof and some good wool socks should be able to keep your feet warm fine.
Interesting stuff.

ID on these?

See I feel like with jeans these look like dadcore Merrells or something. But they're nice enough on their own to have potential with an outfit that more explicitly says "I care about how I dress"

what are these brown things he's wearing here

youtube.com/watch?v=bAb8KIhgVAI

Normie workboots. Prob Red Wing.

>2 dudes
>he
did you not learn to be specific?

gosling is known to wear red wings 875s
ford is wearing some desert boots but from brand i wouldn't know

Yes. I've used them in Canadian winters, rain, and hiking/bushwacking for 5+ years straight and they're still holding up well. I expect to get this winter and 1 more out of them before they start falling apart.

If you have nice socks (you dont need 3 like say, just a solid pair of wool ones) you'll be fine. They aren't built for standing in the cold for hours, but realistically you won't be. They have really nice deep treads so you can get a good hold on earth and snow.

Very competent boot, not the nicest looking 9.5/10

would these be good in cold weather (max. 15-c) and snow?

>15-c