Hey, Veeky Forumsizen here. What are some Veeky Forums approved watches to wear in 2017?

Hey, Veeky Forumsizen here. What are some Veeky Forums approved watches to wear in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk, but this is my everyday watch. Looks good with everything I wear as long as it is not a suit.

S T O P

?

>?
Stop wearing that watch

Quality but not flashy. On the less expensive side look at vostocks or Seiko 5s. Over $100, look into the grand Seiko. If you've got a lot to spend, Hamilton, omega, Tudor (Rolexs budget division) and rolex. Is your skin tone cool or warm?don't get something huge or iced out either, pick a simple watch that's appropriately sized for you

>Over $100, look into the grand Seiko.

u wot 8. Grand Seikos are in the 3000-5000 range.
In response to OP, I'd add Tissot as a dressy brand and Junghans/Nomos as a minimalist, Bauhaus brand. Just get a Seiko if your budget is less than $500.

Well shit, you guys are loaded. I'm an europoor with a 200€ budget, how about a Swatch.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

No. Hunt on E-bay for a little while and find yourself some old soviet watches. Vostok, Poljot, Raketa, those brands. Shipping might be a little expensive, but a lot of them are good looking watches and they're super fucking cheap desu, even with the shipping costs.

That is way too big for your wrist.

kek

came here to post this

get Timex Weekender, Waterbury, MK-1 or Expedition
Not too bad and not expensive either

Fuck, meant the SARB

No I can say its not so big its just a crap camera lens and photo is made too close, he should've chose better perspective. Any watches would look gigantic like this.

w2c?

Better?

ZYZZ BRAH

Are these MVMT watches that get pimped on every podcast these days actually good? They sure look cool

w2c

>Seiko
thanks for the rec, this watch looks great!

I retract my former statement. Camera angles man.

that looks awful man, the red and black strap is so contrasting to anything you'll ever wear

No.