Usually I don't come to Veeky Forums because this place has terrible fashion sense if you don't want to dress up like a...

Usually I don't come to Veeky Forums because this place has terrible fashion sense if you don't want to dress up like a cringy hipster. But there is something that has been bothering me for years.

Almost everything is slim fit. Slim fit this slim fit that. It looks extremely gay. I am built so I struggle a lot even finding something that fits because apparently everything is tailored for ottermodes.

I think not many people can identify with my problem. I have never been fat but I think fat people must face similar challenges. So how do fat people do it? How do you find long sleeved shirts that are not skin tight? Is there any specific term to look for?

Lurk more or get the fuck out. Mods delete this

>I am built so I
Hide fat threads.
Ignore fat posts.
Do not reply to fat posters.

do me a favour will ya and fucking neck yoursef

>says while doing exactly that
neck yourself

If you are buff than go FULL RICK.

>It looks extremely gay.
The only faggotry I see in this thread is your post.

"Regular fit"

Go to the big and tall section. Also,avoid skinny lapels, they won't look good on large frames

die fat fuck

>I am built
It's okay to be fat, you know that right?

>But there is something that has been bothering me for years
>built

look into gastric bands

>if you don't want to dress up like a cringy hipster
>It looks extremely gay

ITT: Butt hurt Veeky Forumsggots

>I am fat and can't fit in slim fit clothing
>therefore slim fit is gay
Just lose weight fatty, stop being in denial.

wew. just returned from the gym and this is what I see. heh. and I tried my best to be extremely gentle in my OP to not offend any dyel soyboys

thanks m8. the problem with big and tall section tho is that I am only 183cm tall so often the sleeves are too long and around my stomach there is this ridiculous amount of excess shirt

usually I just wear a track suit or a short sleeve with pullover when it's cold outside

pants are less of a problem. there are some cheap and great looking elastic 32 38, or for casual tracksuit

amerifat detected

>unironically using soyboy
wew lad

>heh.
so dismissive you must not care at all

really though fashion isnt for fatties you can leave now

this seems like a really really nice board t. not op

>If you're big you're fat
start lifting faggot