Thinks he's Veeky Forums

>thinks he's Veeky Forums
>doesn't even own a pair of wool pants

Why do you even come here?

i own 5

>thinks he's Veeky Forums
>posts slim wool pants
What's the point of wearing wool pants without that sweet drape?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>menswear

It's great, isn't it?

bad thread

This is really gross

name one reason the holocaust couldn't have happened

please make sure to post these pics whenever you give an opinion on this board, thanks

i'll tell you why
it's something about the ovens but I can't remember

Any good websites where I can buy wool pants that aren't slim and/or don't taper at the end of the leg for relatively cheap?

internet

No, don't buy cheap wool trousers.

literally the most boring style of pants other than Veeky Forums's trademark black skinny jeans, shill elsewhere

Should a woman also own wool trousers?

used.

Is the difference in quality really that bad? Whereabout would you put the bar for decent quality, then?

Yes.

Cheap = Mixed garbage

$150-200

Are COS wool trousere good? All wool trousers I find on the internet for 150+ are dress pants and are super smooth. I want that sweet grainy/fuzzy look. COS is the only brand that actually looks like that.

I tried on their slim wool trousers and found the fit kind of weird. I'm 6'3 and got a 32 waist and they sat really weirdly on my hip even at size 52. Might be better for someone shorter though.

I have COS' relaxed wool chino though. Even with size 50 they sit perfectly, though the length only really works when worn with boots for me.

wtc

w2c

good brands for these kinda pants, esp for more skinny guys?

literally nothing more norm-core than wool pants these days

Honestly thrift/vintage store you will find much higher quality for your money esp if they're from the 70s-80s.

Otherwise I'd look into Patrick Ervell or even Mr.Simple if you need a much lower price point.

You need to leave your room once in awhile. Sure, they're an internet fashion meme, but no one "normal" wears them.

I got a pair of dark green wool trousers from H&M sale. They're 100% wool and only cost me 20 bucks plus tailoring costs. I still need to buy a pair of mid-grey flannels for the winter.

I go to university and study in the arts field.
See people wearing them literally every day

its not norm core than its cuz ur around losers

>blue jeans
>khakis
btfo

Yeah it is. I thrifted some J crew wool pants (Ludlow cut) that go for like $130 or something new and they're like bare minimum quality imo. Any thinner and I'd be cold in 40 degrees which is stupid for wool flannel pants.

I'm saying you will look no different to the average arts retard student at university

>literally nothing more norm-core than wool pants these days

>BFA and MFA
>normies

if you think these university students aren't normies I don't know what to tell you

They might be normies but normcore is a specific style and wool pants are not normcore

>own a pair of meme wool pants because some baiters told him on the internet to do so

HAHHAHAHHAA OP YOU RETARD

>Their wool trousers are pretty good but you have to look at the inside leg length
Alot of times the slimer pants have a slimer waist and shorter inseam the more relaxed pants are the opposite
Worth the price even better on sale

You want to look for wool flannel specifically, that's the "fuzzy" kind

I bought several pairs of uniqlo u wool pants because theyre on sale.
I just realised wool pants need to be dry cleaned. This is a pain in the ass. Can I just carefully handwash them?

Are you that faggot from the Sweden thread on /int/?

Yes.
If you didn't actually stain them just put them out to air and don't wash them too often unless they start smelling or something.

I'm wearing some right now :^)

gb2 8ch
stay there

ree, where can I get these?

also w2c decent grey tweed pants in eu?

i got a pair from gap a couple months ago i love them and would rec to all girls

The intense starvation was caused by the destruction of supply lines by Allied bombing runs

there are literally hundreds of those around my local charity shops that I could get for like nothing

they look like gross old man trousers though. I don't know why you'd ever want that texture on your legs. most of them have shit pleats too

Need a wool suit for traveling Europe over winter. Where best to buy one in Holland, Belgium or France?

the difference is huge.

pleb

>Norway Reporting in
We traditionally don't wash wool at all. I have sweaters I've had for years that I've never washed.

Not sure why, I theorize wool is antibacterial by nature. Just don't sweat too much in it.

Just don't cum in em.

you should air them out for time to time. one thing that you can also do is "snow washing" them, i.e laying them flat on snow for some period of time. it really works

That's some very northern hemisphere-centric advice, user. Good thing I'm a scandi.

anyone remember that korean brand with the high waisted tapered trousers?