Dad broke my balls infront of fam was he right Veeky Forums?

Got a leather jacket rectenly. Size said true to fit so I got my suit size which I consider a perfect fit chest and neck size (38R) Got my jacket in a 38R only smaller size than that was 36R. But my pops broke my balls and said its too big on me.

Ima post some pics. I just want some opinions if he was right ima drive to nordstorm and just see if I can return it for the same but in 36r. I appreciate any and all feedback fa. I like the neck size on it which to me feels akin to wearing a dress shirt with a bow tie which is tight enough to notice but not strangling tight. chest feel does feel normal on this like im wearing a suit.

Jacket is shop.nordstrom.com/s/boss-collar-inset-leather-jacket/4750417

wear more shit under it.

that's a nice little fupa you're developing

stop letting your pops near your balls

Does the sleeve buckle directly under the shoulder? If no you are probably good.

like a sweater, turtle neck, or collard shirt?

thats called a stomach not a fupa. I don't weigh that much

Try untucking the shirt

this level of insecureness is 10 times higher than the average robot on /r9k/

Too big around the sleeves/shoulders. Is it tight around the chest?

>I don't weigh that much
workout abdominals more, practice engaging your core as natural position for photos

yeah I agree I just tucked it in so you guys can see where the jacket and sleeves are relative to my belt (waist)
Im working on being more confident hence why I'm trying to try some new clothes and on fa
its tight around the neck and chest feels like a dress shirt and bow tie in fit around the neck and a normal dress jacket on the chest. I think its cut long sleeved because this is the model imageJust want to know if it looks too long even for a longer cut on my body

Really effeminate jacket

Nah bro, it is too big but if it fits around the shoulder/chest then just take it in to get the sleeves shortened, should cost $50-80.

Are leather jackets even appropriate to get shortened in the sleeves? I thought they don't do that do to how the leather is sowed or something

It costs more than your average jacket but they are able to do it. Its just slightly more difficult wheb there are cuffs involved

Don’t listen to your father. I’m guessting he’s probably done this before. Get away from poisonous people like that

yeah man, the fine folks of Veeky Forums will likely guide you far better than your father.

fag

unless you ride a motorcycle its too big