Is having no friends and being depressed all the time effay?

Is having no friends and being depressed all the time effay?

yes

literally more Veeky Forums than 90% of the shit Veeky Forums wishes was Veeky Forums

Please, no.
Go out and enjoy life, I don't want to see you depressed all the time. Do it for me OP... I love you...

Loneliness is extremely effay

At least that's what I tell myself

>Go out and enjoy life
Oh shit, how come I hadn't thought of that before. brb guise, gonna go enjoy life!

what you just said isnt fa
you sound like a soyaaa boyaa

Kek

i reckon that like doing what ur saying is actually right but its about training urself. like im depressed and have no friends and i wanna not be depressed and maybe have some friends and i get motivated for like 2 weeks to do something about it but i lose it coz 4 me being depressed and having no friends is a habit i've had for years now
i gotta train myself into new habits where i'm not depressed and have friends but its like impossible coz i am depressed and have no friends
its a catch 22 coz to train myself to have friends i need friends and i probably needs friends or a hobby or something to train myself to not be depressed
someone should write a selfhelp book that actually helps the self
i realize now that the human conciousness or atleast my human conciousness is like a trailer being towed by a car
the car is the unconcious mind and the trailer is the concious mind
everything we do is dictated by our unconcious mind, like breathing and the specifics of balancing and shit but also everything else like talking and dancing and whatever
the thing is just that the concious mind is convinced that its in the driving seat
its like im in one of those chinese seats things that the drag along with the two wheels and im sat there, like maybe im a little kid, and im convinced im controlling the thing with my mind but and each corner it takes i retroactively trick myself into thinking i caused it to turn but really the little asian dude is pulling the strings so to speak

>user tells user to enjoy life
>user tells him to gtfo to tumblr

Being a lonely depressed faggot must really be Veeky Forums

it is
and that's the point of this thread.

Nice boots.

What the fuck

not op but i love you too

Being a huge socialite normie might not be effay, but being a NEET with zero friends or social skills isn’t.

At least have a couple friends and the ability to hold a conversation we’ll.

Shoo shoo slender man

wat didnt u understand, I'd be more than happy to try to better explain my position

I hope so

No it's just sad not even memeing
Made my first friend a few months ago and it's been pretty cool, like we go to bdubs and play vidya. Hope you guys get to have some loyal ones throughout your lives.

Yeah, you can spend the money that you'd spend going out and drinking to buy clothes instead

If you're a likable person that pushes people away due to that depression then it's effay, but if you're just a neet it isn't.

First one reporting in here.
How is it at all effay?

no, having non-normie fa friends who you can go out shopping, party with, do drugs with. that is fa
but being a neet is absolutely not.
mental illness can be fa, if you are able to go out with cool friends to cool scenes while still struggling with mental illness, thats the most fa

Didn't say anything about NEETs.