Shoes that became normie memes

shoes that became normie memes

I remeber when Nike were super fringe for skaters and their team was still pre koston and 6.0 was still around. These were the shit and you couldn't find them anywhere in the UK fast. Although i don't ever considere buying them now since they are everywhere gotta give janoski the props for starting the whole slimmed down shoe trend for skaters. Mabye in like 10 years time they will be remebered for being super 00's

I remember when SBs first launched in middle school and everyone was like "holy shit, nike makes skate shoes?" now everywhere I go I see SBs

Stan Smiths and Super Stars. Also ultra boosts. Actually literally all adidas became college girl core

ZX flux

Went from effay Roshe alternative to played out in a matter of months.

>caring about memes and regular human being interest and not just liking whatever you like

you are not special faggot

t. listens to Mac Demarco while rocking old skools

Any shoes that were mass produced.

these were always memes and a quick cash grab by CDG.

I remember how all the skaters were like "fuck Nike, they're just trying to cash in" and no one took them seriously.
Now them, Adidas, New Balance and others all have skate shoe lines, but no one cares anymore.

Skating is dead and hasn't been relevant for ages, no one cares about that stuff anymore.

what normies are wearing cps

This

me

when roshes were the shit back in 2013

shit we've came a long way

a lot if you live somewhere where they are sold in stores

I liked the old one with the smaller heart.

Every normie who thinks he’s into fashion rocks these. Usually paired with that awful yellow Off white belt

haha you dumbass.

Do you know how long those shoes have been around? Way before the concept of "normie memes" I'll have you know.

Yeah they were great for rapfaggots and all those bitches who wouldn't hit any stairs gaps or rails.

Skating isn't dead. It comes and goes, but the core group of skaters never stopped. I guess it was just a fad for you.

kek

Back in 2004 Adidas shell toe superstar got popular. Then vans slip one, Then a bit after everyone had nike high top dunks. That's all I remember from high SCHOOL trends. After that I stopped noticing. Oh and girls WITH uggs.

watch out this dude SKATES man

Not anymore, too old for that shit.

Been around for a long time though. Long enough to provide some perspective first hand.

>became
doesn't matter how long they've been around for, the point is that they turned into a meme.

WOW not only is he a skater, he's WISE and is gracing us with insights. FIRST HAND insights. from a real life person who likes skateboarding. i thought old skools came out in 2014 til you came around.

get a trip man you're an Veeky Forums god.

>trip

bow to your supreme master of all Veeky Forums trite opinions

don't get me wrong, i've seen a lot of cps irl
but i wouldn't really consider them normie because the peopl i see wearing them look like they have some interest in fashion

let the record show that he posted with a name and no trip, then probably deleted that post when he found out what a trip was

yeah I fucked up. haven't used a trip in a long time.

but now i have one and you'll be seeing a lot more of me on this board!

>every shoe is a normie meme
Seems like I won't be wearing shoes anymore.

>Fashion is normie hobby
What a surprise!

damn daniel

people still say that all the time but new balance and adidas have been there longer

Normies don't wear Balenciaga. Stop overusing the word normie.

I always thought it would be funny to make a ""replica"" pair of these by peeking the soles off of some huaraches and gluing socks to them

i've been using Vans and ONLY Vans for the last 10 years

a travesty from the start

These were never effay

>tying dm’s like that
K Y S
Y
S

Why would you tie them like that they're not fucking timbs. Christ.