Why did the broad-shouldered jacket trend die?

Why did the broad-shouldered jacket trend die?
It looks cool as fuck on men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWE_2jQEAAM
youtube.com/watch?v=D7w-8vaaNuQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are still plenty of men that wear them. You wouldn't look out of place.

How is this broad ? Any different from normal jacket?

most men dont have the shoulders for it

the super structured shoulder in the 80s only works if:

1)the proportions are in check
2)armholes are appropriately sized for arm circumference.

It looks out of place oversized - visually, it can make your head appear smaller. Going down too small of a size won't work if it doesn't size up with your anatomy.

imo, stick with a natural shoulder or minimal padding, unless you're totally dedicated to that look.

I wonder why too. Soyboy like me needs that extra 1 inches in shoulder.

Why they die out? Because feminism, soyboys, chemicals in food. Just look on ASOS for "suits".

>ASOS
They look fly as fuck. You picked the worse suit there.

>cropped leggings
>no socks
>loafers
>slim fit jacket

get the fuck outta here with that disgusting GQ shit
im not even a fan of suit but that just looks disgusting.

>no socks
>loafers
Sorry, are we talking about suits or footwear? Oh, suits? Great. Let's proceed to the relevant portion of your argument.

>cropped leggings
>slim fit jacket
So, you think they should look like the OP's jacket? Form-fitting suits are not only in, but a no-brainer. Would you prefer showing up to an interview in a baggy or fitted suit?

>Just look on ASOS for "suits".
5/10 made me reply

Bruh those suits are "fitted" they're stretch fabric shit that's way too tight and short. It looks absolutely ridiculous

Broad-shouldered and oversized suits are back man. Get that double-breasted jack with just skin underneath
Bruh if you think I'm trying to dress for an interviewer, you in the wrong place, check mfa for that

idk man, once you grow your own shoulders, this extended shoulder line stuff starts to look a bit whack.

costume designer of the production came up with this effortless pastel formal look. Don wanted to wear biker shit for this role but Miami's sun convinced him leather was not the best option

>woman detected

This, desu.

I would like to wear formal stuff, but the slanting pockets on the trousers just empty all your shit on the floor when you sit or do anything, so I just wear jeans.

>slanting pockets on the trousers just empty all your shit on the floor when you sit
Dafuq? This has never happened to me. I like dress pant pockets because you can actually fit stuff inside, unlike jean pockets

that melange coat is slick

maybe my experience is only with tiny nu-pockets, or my body wasn't made for the clothes

Why isn't Miami Vice discussed more on here?

/vicecore/

to keep the normies out

This. Keep normies and woman core out.

Here are two videos about Miami Vice fashion. I really like the look but right now it's not the right season for it here.

youtube.com/watch?v=JWE_2jQEAAM

youtube.com/watch?v=D7w-8vaaNuQ