What do you fags do for a living to afford your shopping addictions?

What do you fags do for a living to afford your shopping addictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58toGf462Qg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a NEET.

I start fires in the California hills and then pick over the evacuated houses for things to sell.

Or I work and am a master thrifter.

I live at home with my folks while I work part time, but I also go to college full time.

This made me chuckle good job

What a douche

Fashion Photographer

software engineer

By selling my boipucci

hm

Mechanical engineer

Did you go to school for that? Just curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=58toGf462Qg

Had cancer last year, just before that a shitty childhood. Still recovering from everything so I get money and an apartment from the gov but all i do is enrolling therapy and abusing prescription medication.

he commits fraud in order to purchase extremely expensive garments and live my ideal lifestyle in my ideal city instead of going to school

I afford cops by being a cop.

I cook overpriced ,shit, gourmet food for an Italian restaurant

I don't do carding and sell drugs.

cryptos and reselling designer

subway and flipping streetwear

fuck you i hate cops. and no i"m not even black i'm white but i've been fucked with by the cops repeatedly.

Investment banker in London City. Not a kike tho.

im a shareblue shill

Probably because you come off as a faggot.

rock musician, doesn't help, commit sudoku

Sell drugs, sell stolen bikes and electronics, scam some wannabe criminals, leech off the government,... Dope fits gonna be the end of me

Freelance music reviews.

Software Engineer

I also dont play video games

Stop being a faggot then.
>t. also cop

>Law student with ~$15K/annual scholarship
Pays for rent in a cheap NYC apartment, food, and occasional custom, slim-fit suits.

Sometimes, rarely, I do deliveries for extra cash. It's been a while since I purchased everyday clothing like dress shirts or chinos, but more would be great. Once I have summer internship money that'll be great for saving and extra clothing.

Those paint-on suits are gonna look really dated in a couple of years.

>Being this jelly
Nah, they're not. They're high quality products and, because I'm physically fit and take care of myself as well as I do my clothing, they'll last me.

he's not saying they won't last you, he's saying they'll be out of style, which they almost definitely will be.

>they'll be out of style, which they almost definitely will be.
Appreciate you clarifying. I'd rather that not be the case, but fantastic even if it does. I'll be the hipster attorney of my era.

[spoiler]I finish law school in less three year.s It really won't be that big a deal if it's not the most modern style.[/spoiler]