What is some quintessential 'I think brand makes me fashionable'?

What is some quintessential 'I think brand makes me fashionable'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fLzE6ygoUuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

off white

Armani
Hugo Boss

ITT poorfags coping

The worst has to be Gucci.

those fucking lugs, ugh.

Rick Owens

>DW
>MVMT

>the fifth is a great watch brand !

get mad incel

Agreed.

and a wristlet? so ugly. And with those bracelets. Ugh, you really are one tacky bastard.

fuck off brokeboi I am in full SLP brah I am a rockstar also get mad fat fuck with fatty wrists this is Veeky Forums ur a fucking manlet

Rolex
Prada
Gucci
Balenciaga
Ralph Lauren
Armani
YSL
Breitling and the list goes on and on.

>Breitling
its usually military dudes who wear them

hands down CDG play

Gucci earns the top spot, closely followed by Louis Vuitton

Some Rolex's are actually good looking though

>implying

the watch is objectively ugly though

Especially that bulging magnifying glass

Most generic watch I've ever seen

>that low end chink fake
Wow user that's fucking great. I bet you browse /csg/ also

so fucking tacky

this
literally looks like a cartoon watch lmao

Crown ain't even centered faggot

The more the brand is clear, the more the piece relies on brand.

I have a couple Gucci things but they don’t have the double g’s all over them. They’re just things I like. Koreans in moncler jackets is a classic. Indians in Armani.

the thing about Rolex is that wearing one is like driving the most plain looking and uninspired car imaginable and bragging that the parts are really expensive and work well

"I am a rockstar" he says as he leaves his house for the first time in a week, taking a break from LARPing on Veeky Forums

It's a staple of wealth you stupid fucks. Lick my platinum day date you prick.

Most luxury watches look better in person.

for sure mane
everything they make is hideous and lazily designed, why do people buy guccishit when they could afford full y-3 for the same price?

truuuuu

Aren’t you the same faggot that posted that exact same watch in a fake watch thread

There's only one good looking rolex and it costs 20k

damnnnnnn

>he bought a fake

this

cool bracelets instagram gentleman, now go take a picture with your crazy socks and hextie

That's not a Cellini

>looks at lugs
>they're totally normal
>mfw

The Submariner is a tool watch. It's designed for hardcore divers. The magnifying glass, which is known to the civilized world as a "cyclops", is also designed for function.

That said, as a sports watch it goes well with almost any outfit, even a t-shirt and jeans. It's not wrong to wear it with a business suit. It's one of the world's most beloved watches for these reasons. Even more versatile on a canvas strap. Not that I own one, but if I did (when I do) I'd get the blue bezel and dial too.

So much jelly. "B-b-but I can get the time on my cell phone!"

I'm saving up for this one. The color looks amazing, though I wish it had a date complication.

>plain looking and uninspired

That's a common and fair criticism of Rolexes but there are a few that really make me want to cream my pants like this one and the Cellini Moonphase.

Those two Smurfs Rolexes are fake the crown sizing is not right and the magnifying glass looks cheap

Rolex is the fucking bomb.

youtu.be/fLzE6ygoUuQ

Most Rolex's are pretty good-looking. The disaster OP posted is pretty rare

Anything Italian, British or French

Never imagined I'd want a rose gold Rolex as my next grail after I got my first (Speedy) , but fuck it's gorgeous isn't it?

Daytona is the GOAT, rest is trash

Everyone's laughing at you. Youre one tacky fucker.

agreed

why are watchlets allowed on Veeky Forums

disgusting, probably uglies watch i have ever seen

stay mad nerds i hustled hard for this rollie :100:

>rollie
Do you even fucking know what you have on your wrist? Or did you just buy it so you can tell people that you got an expensive watch?
>hurr muh rollie stopped running, prolly just needs a new battery

You see, you can look in all the dictionaries. There's no word for what they do. It's not tradition, though their craft is timeless. Limitless is too limiting, and enduring is not enduring enough.
Innovation, can only begin to describe it. They sculpt, paint and explore.
But sculptures, painters and explorers they are not. There might be easier ways to make a watch. But they have never made just a watch. There is no word for what they do, there is only a way.
The Rolex Way.

>dicksucking rolex this much
>China can make a replica that's 99% accurate for 1/10th of the price

you're paying for the silly brand

and you're pretending to be something youre not
a fake rolex won't make you any less of a low, working class loser

this

You clearly have no understanding about the beauty of watchmaking and horology. A Rolex will last you for an eternity if properly maintained, whilst your precious little Chinese knock offs won't even come close to the quality of a Rolex time piece.