Ray Bans. Are they over priced and shitty, or are they effay as fuck? What models are the best?

Ray Bans. Are they over priced and shitty, or are they effay as fuck? What models are the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDdq2rIqAlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got the Rb4184 for like 70 bucks on Black Friday. They look pretty good imo, and fell high quality.

CATS5000
life force matte black
Leather wayfarers
Foldable clubmaster

Those are all trash accept for the leather wayfarers

Well Rayban is trash. Best I could do senpai.
t. Sunglass hut manager.

Is it worth to get original ray ban wayfarer for what they cost?

THEY are almost the cheapest designer glasses you can get and everyone has them. Just get them sheep fuck. Btw rayban is for poor people.

>Btw rayban is for poor people.
Who cares lol

Lol I dunno. I just hate poor people that buy them from me.

What do the rich peeps get senpai?

They go on sale every so often. Got some polarized wayfarers for half price a few years ago. Not a huge aviator fan.

>t. Maui Jim snob

Honestly anything lol. They usually buy multiple pairs though and come often. I notice the poor people will buy one pair of oakleys or rayban and that's the only pair they will ever get and I wont see them again. The rich people come every time they go on vacation and get 2 pairs at a time usually. BUT men usually go persol or Tom Ford and women mui mui and literally anything. I try and steer the women away from ghetto shit like Tory Burch and Ralph.

THEY have the best lenses fuck off.

Persol is the GOAT

just get some Warby Parkers, same styles and you get polarized lenses for less than the price of non-polarized Ray Bans

I can't speak to how fashionable they are, but they will last you a long time as long as you don't abuse them. After losing or breaking 4 pairs of designer glasses in my early 20s I got some ray bans, they're still in great shape 5 years on. I'm probably responsible enough for a pair of tom fords at this point but somewhere along the line I stopped caring about that shit and just go for function.

Nu-Ray Ban is garbage tier like all mainstream brands

Vintage Ray Bans are GOAT

I got a pair of prescription Wayfarer sunglasses because my health insurance through work covers it. Feels good man.

normie and very passe, unless you're in a flyover shitehole i guess

>fags in here telling you to buy "different" brands; all actually the same brand produced in the same plants in china
Whether you buy O.P., Persol or Gay Bans, you're literally buying THE SAME PIECE of plastic anyway.

DON'T buy them, they became Chinese trash once they were bought by Luxottica.
Check out this video for more info - youtube.com/watch?v=gDdq2rIqAlM

Go Warby Parkers for wayfarer and Randolph Engineering for aviators.

>REEEEEEEEE LUXOTICA IS EBIL REEEEEEEEE

i prefer my sunglasses to be o c t o g o n a l

i have oliver peoples sunglasses... copped them for 400. best decision i have ever made.

They're way too small for my head because I'm not a manlet like tom cruise

you know that you can buy in different sizes, right?

Downsoid detected

what about Jamie Foxx's brand Prive Revaux?

they're actually very cheap and have some cool designs a few celebs have been caught wearing them, I think they're all under 30 bucks