BST (BUY/SELL/TRADE) GENERAL

Here's the thread to post your Grailed's, eBay's, whatever the like.

Cop used pieces, sell your shit, make a swap. Do it all right here.

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/740431-Adidas---White-Mountaineering-Adidas-x-White-Mountaineering-Tabacco-Size-8-5
grailed.com/appleman
grailed.com/wbursch
grailed.com/gillmatic
grailed.com/listings/3864333-Ann-Demeulemeester-Side-Zip-Riding-Engineer-Boots
grailed.com/listings/4058996-MCM-MCM-Python-strap-leather-shoes
grailed.com/listings/3448916-Reebok-Reebok-Club-C-85-Vintage-Size-8-Men-s--10-Women-s
grailed.com/users/myitems/104372
grailed.com/users/myitems/1178908
grailed.com/listings/4136049-Vintage-Richard-Draper-Shearling-Jacket
grailed.com/kleindain
grailed.com/haruspicus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

grailed.com/listings/740431-Adidas---White-Mountaineering-Adidas-x-White-Mountaineering-Tabacco-Size-8-5

Friends please.

might as well give up. You had tried to sell these for almost a year

I want to believe. I should've returned them when I realized I had gotten the wrong size...

Follows are cool and nice.
makes people want to buy things
grailed.com/appleman
make me an offer i'm trying to sell after all
mention this place after your first offer and Ill send you a lower one.

Bump

>bumping a fucking buy sell thread
what's wrong with you

Maybe I want to sell my stuff you autist

Good shit man you will prob be hearing from me

Got a Junya sweater and SLP teddy

grailed.com/wbursch

Grailed.com/oscaro1

MENTION FA, GET DISCOUNT.

Roller coaster belts, Accessories bleh

>get offer on grailed
>right after accepting I get a message asking "size?"

I have measurements in my listings and this has happened three times now. Are these retards just flaking or am I missing something here? Also, why is grailed so trash?

grailed.com/gillmatic

Veeky Forums discounts available, just let me know you saw it here. Follows are always appreciated.

A.P.C.
Carhartt WIP
Common Projects
Engineered Garments
Gloverall
Gosha Rubchinskiy
Norse Projects
Our Legacy
Patrik Ervell

Honestly, leave an email address and agree to pay for shipping and this is free. I saw it in an old issue of Smart and thought it was cool as shit, so I bought 3 of them lol
This one is still new

What is it? Some kind of shoulder bag? Im interested

Mate, those belts cost $10 on Aliexpress.

grailed.com/listings/3864333-Ann-Demeulemeester-Side-Zip-Riding-Engineer-Boots

Hit me up with offers, shipping everywhere

Nice trips.
This ain't that ali express, my guy. Those are trash and will rust

Bag in bag
Helps you stay organized. And you can easily move all your important stuff from one bag to another

Would I be better off on grailed or ebay for selling clothes?

judging by these threads probably eBay hahaha

BUMP

Grailed. But it's better to choose better pieces that you know you won't be selling soon.

eBay if you want more control over listings, binding offers, and if you want a help team that actually provides support. Grailed if you want to be flooded for overseas lowballs at 60% asking price, flakes, and a support team that just tells you "talk to paypal hehe"

lololol

Why do Americans always lie about the cost of shipping to other countries?

It's actually pretty fucked up.

kek

What do you mean? Do you know how expensive it is to ship internationally? A Canadian guy charged me a flat rate of 15 bucks once and ended up having to pay about 40 for the shipping

Well he’s a dumb fuck cause I’ve never had to pay more than 25 Canadian across the border.

Which is about 20 American or less. I also receive parcels from the states all the time claiming around 30 dollars for shipping and every fucking time I get the parcel it says $15.50. Lying fucking sacks of shit.

Offers?

$1

Prices dropped to their final form. Going to light these clothes on fire if they don't sell before the new year.

$1.50

I knew I could wait it out and get good offers

whats the PC on this coat
its brand 10 /10 new with tags and pretty warm, it looks pretty old too

back
also i found out that the vital thing on right side is logo of some norwegian life insurance company called Vital Forsikring

$2

You guys are making this hard

im willing to trade it for a VCR copy of the film 'waterboy' both signed by ayn rand

$Free.99

please grailed.com/listings/4058996-MCM-MCM-Python-strap-leather-shoes

say to me that ur from Veeky Forums for 10 % off.

SENPAI

Holy shit those are disgusting

Would anyone here happen to have one of these bags?

grailed.com/listings/3448916-Reebok-Reebok-Club-C-85-Vintage-Size-8-Men-s--10-Women-s

Reebok C 85 Vintage

honestly if you get half, take it

fuccboi items for sale *)

grailed.com/users/myitems/104372

LAST CALL

god no

>seller posts item on Grailed
>doesn't list key dimensions
>doesn't list fabric content
>doesn't answer questions
>only posts grainy images
>still asks for far more than the market value of the garment

t. someone who doesn’t know what market value means

>overpriced in comparison to identical garments that sold for less
>listing still up after months whereas previous ones lasted at most 4 weeks to sell
you are a moron my man

just because some fuccboi is desperate for cash and accepts a lower offer than he should doesn't determine the market

Grailed is the antithesis of market value anyways as it's just a bunch of poor people pretty much trying to rob others blind. My guess is you're pretty poor yourself if you're going to defend such behavior.

buy from someone else then not too hard the only thing is that it is a inconvenience for one when searching for a particular item.

grailed.com/users/myitems/1178908

Why the fuck can Paypal withhold funds until January 4th if I sell an item, but they can IMMEDIATELY withdraw money if I buy an item?

This
I hate PayPal at this point. Withheld my money for a month, like am I seriously supposed to send a sold item even when I haven't really gotten the money for it? Smh

But that's exactly how markets work, user...

grailed.com/listings/4136049-Vintage-Richard-Draper-Shearling-Jacket

anyone?

nah ur just retarded bro

Someone cop my Stoney sweater

grailed.com/kleindain

Hender Scheme, Sacai, Lumen et Umbra, etc

Why so much Hender Scheme

Is there any interest in buying this? I've tried grailed etc but it won't sell, i originally wanted £350 but will do about £280 ish, just want it gone.

Y's overcoat and weenie rick pull-ons sold... Lots of other nice stuff available. Send me reasonable offers and tell me where you're from, haven't disappointed anyone yet
grailed.com/haruspicus

I liked them before people started freaking out about them. Their non MIP stuff is pretty underrated since the hypebeast only go for the Jordans.

I got 3 actually, the NB probably is an easy favorite. Would have kept the monks but they're a bit tight on me. AF1s fit a bit larger and I'm realizing I can't pull it off as well as I liked, would rather sell and get something else.

grailed.com/gillmatic

Reposted some items:
A.P.C.
Carhartt WIP
Common Projects
Engineered Garments
Norse Projects

Discount if you're from Veeky Forums. Make it even higher if you're willing to go PayPal direct and skip those steeeeeep Grailed fees.

hell yeah, I'll buy this

Tommy Camel Overcoat, size 46
75 euro + shipping
Worn once and bit too big for me
Anyone keen?

So if i put it on grailed, you'd buy it?

Bump

looks old