How do all these edgy Balenciag styles look in real life on non-photographer pics?

How do all these edgy Balenciag styles look in real life on non-photographer pics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTv52wNT7KA&t=8s
instagram.com/p/BcpJ_hvgTk1/?taken-by=laflamefits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Horrendous.

Like this
youtube.com/watch?v=lTv52wNT7KA&t=8s

nice trips also the 'ugly' clothing trend has just gone too far. this is something that is COMPLETELY photogenic. It realistically only looks half decent in one or two angles in photographs and irl you looks like either a try hard, a bum, or a Japanese single mom. It's laughable to see how far the industry let the bigger companies push this 'ugly' agenda and i swear they just laugh at us half the times. They think of ways to just fuck with us

I've worn it before and I feel like a fucking goof because I'm dressed like a 40 year old man who doesn't care.

I'm not sure if I should hate Demna or adore him as a genious. I fucking hate him because he started this cancerous ugly ass "ironic" trend with Vetements. Yet at the same time this is a really straight-forward mocking of "fashionistas". He does whatever the fuck he wants and sells it for insane prices yet people still eat it up and hail it as "art". While the message of his fashion is "don't fucking wear it retards".

it's art

I haven't seen it much irl, the only people I see wearing the triple s are chinese international students wearing off white/m+rc/FoG style shit. I personally like the triple s, but I've never seen it done well irl and only rarely online

instagram.com/p/BcpJ_hvgTk1/?taken-by=laflamefits

Depends on how it's styled. Wearing only 1 or 2 pieces at a time looks better usually imo because you can do more with them. Going for the full runway outfit usually looks weird irl.

He didn't really start is as much as he adapted to it

I dressed like this in high school because my family didn't want to spend money on buying me clothes that weren't from goodwill.

I was going to say that this is terrible and cringe, but they all seem like they're having fun socializing about what interests them. A lot of kids in their same socioeconomic level probably have that much money invested in shit like computer games, TVs, gaming consoles, etc. It would probably be cringe if they were all in their thirties and forties acting like this tho.

>They think of ways to just fuck with us
That's part of their job. Ever since the dawn of modernism, we've been living in a world now where people not only love to be fucked with, but many even seek it out.

More often than not, runway outfits are not meant to be worn off of the catwalk. That clothing is usually meant to define the company's current mission statement through the use of clothing design.

love the guys fit at 1:17

I literally knew an autistic kid in high school who dressed just like that.

nice post

>300€ cheap fit looks better than flexing gaudy designers
Here guys, you have an irl example.

I had never heard someone pronounce Balenciaga and I just realized it had a G in it. I had been pronouncing it BUH-LEN-SEE-UH in my head until now.

I could totally make a killing by breaking some edgy kids kneecaps and taking their clothes
Thanks for the idea

Marc the other day

>mfw charging 4k to look like an elementary school hand me downs kid in winter

Balenciaga is trash, well marketed trash.

guys, there was a picture of a african-american fella with a puff jacket and puff pants, anybody got that picture??

The jacket is kind of short and weirdly angled but apart from that, how is that anything but normal practical clothing? What's supposed to be edgy about this?

>dadcore
>edgy

is that the moncler x craig green you're talking bout? dude had a coffee cup in his hand?

wow that actually looks like garbage. I was trying to stay neutral/positive about it, but I seriously cannot defend that fit, utter shit.

he wears his own clothes tho