Do you ever hate how as a guy you can never have access to the vibrant world of womens fashion without being trans or a...

Do you ever hate how as a guy you can never have access to the vibrant world of womens fashion without being trans or a cross dresser or being born a woman? I am just bored with all the selections of male clothing, I feel like to get anything remotely interesting to look at is just striving for what any female basically gets automatically if they're into fashion at all.

yes

you can wear womens clothes

but if you wear something that doesn't match your proportions, its going to look bad

B-but I'm gonna tell god on you if you do!

Trans rarely look good in women's clothes. Only if they were really skinny and androgynous as a male to begin with. Female clothes are tailored differently and normally male bone structure doesn't fit in it.

You obviously don't go to a whole lot of trap threads. If we're talking about middle age guys, then yeah. You have to sort of be in that stage where you're still youthful so that you're more androgynous. Honestly that's one of the worst things about aging is that you look more manly as you get older.

I'm not going to be like people I know and transition to female by taking hormones though, because just the thought of trying to pass as female gives me anxiety, let alone being able to carry myself as female confidently, and explain to everyone that I'm now a female. That's not to say someone couldn't be female and not transition (gender presentation isn't the same as gender identity).

So I just sort of tell people I'm non binary, which I guess is true because I don't really believe in the concept of gender anyways. I just like femininity and I see myself as embodying aspects of what the general stereotypes represent.

I just hate how in society we're basically conditioned from birth to see two opposing genders, which you either embody of one or the other, but the only way that these gender roles are enforced is through unwritten social codes. I wish so badly that I could have been raised under gender neutral parenting, or in a society where people don't just expect you to dress or act a certain way because human beings are fucking morons who need to have everything fit into a neat little box. GRRR!

Then you are gay m8, there are only two genders. It's acceptable if a person undergoes a full surgery, though biologically they are still their birth-sex.
>t. actual gay who has fetish for crossdressing men

->/lgbt/
->tumblr.com
->/r/lgbt

>I just hate how in society we're basically conditioned from birth to see two opposing genders, which you either embody of one or the other, but the only way that these gender roles are enforced is through unwritten social codes.

Yeah, just gonna quote myself here, and aside from that, there's so many things to address about your statement which I'm not even going to try to do, because I know that whenever I try to talk to someone who says the sorts of things you do that it never goes anywhere. So peace out.

>I'm right about science being wrong and I'm not going to even try to say anything about why you're wrong also I'm running away bye
Lmao you're delusional in more ways than one now

Yeah bro it is really fucking annoying. But I make due by trying to realize that if I don't have absolute mastery of the world of mens fashion, I wouldn't really do great in women's fashion either.

The only thing I hate is how is it that there are only two options for your legs: pants and shorts which are just shorter pants and I don't like skirts or dresses so there is not anything that could possibly satisfy me

TWO GENDERS
Wanting to wear women's clothing doesn't make you non-binary it just makes you a guy who likes wearing dresses. Or an Arab.

I'm a high heels fetishist if I were a girl I'd probably wear a lot of heels I don't do it as a guy because that would look horrible on me and my face and body look very masculine.

Does it hurt being that repressed, user? I can't imagine the inner turmoil you must go through every day to live up to the imaginary standards imposed on you by society because of your genitals.

tbf Arabs are pretty liberal folk from what i hear

> I don't do it as a guy because that would look horrible on me and my face and body look very masculine
So does rick, yet he looks fabulous in heels

Good for you, gender is a societal construct anyways. Though I don't think you should worry about transitioning for those reasons, I'm sure you can do it fine

Honestly women tend to have even less selection than men. The only advantage is that women's clothes always seem to be about half or 3/4 of the equivalent men's prices.

i look mildly androgynous and let my curly hair down at clubs and i swear to god every girl thinks i'm straight up into dudes ONLY. i pretty much see visible confusion in both genders when they look at me especially guys, always get double takes or stares from across the room. sorry for blogging

Not with that attitude you can't. Fashion is a thousand times easier for men because all of the shit we have is functional, while women's clothes are intentionally designed for looks, not for everyday use. Barring a few exceptions, anything you see in a men's fashion magazine you can literally order online and be wearing in a week or less to work or whatever, and you'll look pretty damn slick. Women on the other hand see something in a magazine and they know they'll never be able to justify wearing an evening ballgown to work.

DÜSSELDORF
DÜSSELDORF

The only time I wish I could wear women’s clothing is during the summer when girls get to throw on a thin dress and can look great and be comfortable.

nah
mens fashion is more interesting to me

Modern fashion can be essentially as effeminate as women's fashion. Not sure how you feel you're being limited.

I just don't like how they have more options and they can wear men's clothing and it would be seen as cute and tomboyish; whereas if men's clothing has a single shred of creativity it's seen as feminine, pretentious, or flat out gay.

>Hey goy, doesn't it suck being born a man? Aren't you depressed in the modern world?
Definitely don't lift weights or listen to right wing opinions, how about putting on some girls clothes like the Buzzfeed Try Guys and try some yummy HRT from Dr Goldstein!

Lost it at battleship Yamato

You might be happier to know that actual alternative gender labels are there because people are vastly complicated creatures and a lot of people don't feel they can boil down their identity into something very simple.

i feel u bro. im straight and love wearing chokers and skirts. but girls auto assume i suck dick and shit.
fuck this world.

Kek my good man that's a bit of a non sequitur I don't ever think about being a man or acting according to manly standards I just do

dont think op means it like u kike shitposter

more like shawties get such easy access to fashion due to h&m and friends churning out runway looks at 1/6 the prices whereas men have to pay top dollar because there is no in between

if u a girl u can mish mash with retail bought rick a few ebay pickups and throw it all together with a multitude of fast fashion and mid fashion retail

u a nigga on that paul harnden carol christian poell type grind u better be ready to eat ramen and work overtime for six months after kopping a single piece

>formal logic symbols
>tacobender
>rear admiral
>the prince symbol
it's been a while since something online made me laugh this hard irl, this pic is too fucking great not to save, thanx goy