Tfw go on the womens section of online stores to imagine I'm shopping for my gf and picking a cute effay outfit for her...

>tfw go on the womens section of online stores to imagine I'm shopping for my gf and picking a cute effay outfit for her to wear

that's very gay

>having a gf is gay

no straight guy would ever do that

user I j-just

>fantasizing about cute gf is gay

Stop being a homo

it's okay, man, it's cute. just a little fruity, that's all

mmm, yeah... I'm gonna have to agree that shopping for chick clothes is kinda gay.

>not wanting a dress up doll gf who wears whatever you tell her to

imagine being a fashion power couple who looks killer together without being matchy-matchy rip

Online, not in person you dumbass

at least make a grid and post

>ywn have a bf who sends you pictures of clothes he thinks you'd look good in
>ywn be autistic and make grids when you miss each other
>ywn embroider some edgy mt zion shit onto an H&M tshirt as a gesture of love

there's another life where I'm pretty and this happens

this

>H&M t-shirt
>intothetrash.jpg

t. dyel

same

Just transition, desu.

t. basic teen art hoe who posts 'save the environment' bs on Normiebook and then buys slave labor H&M tees

Am I projecting hard enough?

show us some of your fits, man. femanon here could use some inspo

fucking listen to yourself

I buy my jackets and sweatshirts based on which ones I think my future hypothetical GF would look nice in when she borrows them

I may adopt this new feel

how robot is Veeky Forums?

>tfw have gf
>tfw she dresses better than me
>tfw we coordinate fits
>tfw she gives me clothes
>tfw buying her Christmas gifts you know she'll look fine in
>tfw you see her wearing the gifts you chose for her and know she cares

Is this what being a normie is like all the time?

Why are women such faggots?

haha....fucking normies....

>wanting a relationship
pathetic

More like
>basing your happiness on someone else

stop it dude i wanna die

I was on wg and found this and I think it's a pretty good way of explaining what you just said

captcha
>green presidente

*fedora tippin intensifies*

aren't you the faggot who can't get a girl?

Relationships come and go, user. Wanting a relationship really badly is how you end up in shitty ones where you have nothing in common with the person.

>pic related

The thing is that there's no many people (for sure no one on this board) that is intelligent and brave enough to live by those terms

It's a pretty millennial thought if you ask me.

I guess it is but I'm just going to point out what is around us right now.
Everyone is enthralled in dating culture. They're passing around girls like they pass around booze and all basically starting around their teenage years. No one understands the concept of love anymore, especially since divorces are common and people are having children without marriage being a prerequisite. This behavior is ingrained from such a young age with reality shows being popular among anyone with a tv in their house. Tinder and other dating apps are only promoting the idea that you can get away with "love" without ever having met said person before hand. No one knows what a real relationship is anymore.
At this point I don't find any sort of benefit from having a girlfriend or even marrying because I just don't trust that people are able to relate on an instinctual level and not be a total scumwad. Because that's all been pushed away at this point.

>gf wears uncoordinated garbage from kohls in between "bum" sweatpants days
>dislikes when I buy or offer to buy her better clothes
>"user you always look so nice and I look like shit. I'm so ugly"

>shopping for thrift goods for gf
>girls literally have 100s if not 1000s of options
>look at guys stuff
>all just Adidas, BAPE, Nike, etc.

I know some of these feels... I have a tomboyish GF that isn't very good at fashion shopping.. and she likes to wear unisex or even drag-y things. How do I push her in a more coordinated direction? I think she likes more girly things but gets distracted too easily. I like some of her tomboy looks too it's just uncoordinated.

I'm thinking of maybe prodding into a punk-goth phase since she likes corsets and leather and then working on more complicated stuff from there...

>break up with ltr gf
>get no matches on tinder except for random pity swipes

bruh what gives
it used to be so easy being a model tier anglo wearing dior and ann d stunting on basic hoes

Just go to a bar on a weekend if you're looking for a hookup. I never got shit on Tinder but I had good looking girls approaching me and literally getting down business in no time.

I didn't want to feel this holiday...

>have gf for eight months
>she has to go back to her home country
>we try a long distance relationship for some time
>buy her a nice dress for her birthday
>we broke up a few months ago
>never got to see her wear it in person

i get attention constantly when i'm out finessing but i've just moved back to my wack ass home city where women think they're too good for everyone and rely on guys to put in all the work

i dont have time for games, equality for the sexes etc no time for eyes-across-the-room-all-night merry go round hoes they can come to me because i'm the cooler cat on the block lmao

You're not looking for a girlfriend. You're looking for a dolly to play dress-up with. You may also be looking for a cock in your ass.

I don't see what indecisive or frigid bitches have to do with gender equality. If anything, that behavior points to the opposite preference, where the man need to initiate (even aggressively).

was she asian

>tfw after we fuck she throws her knickers and my rick leather on as we step out onto the patio in the cool rain for a quick cigarette before returning to bed

well for one i reject your statement that there are few brands guys can get thrifting, but I agree that women have a lot more options. I've often thought about re-selling thrift finds (womens stuff included) but always just get lazy and give up

just move idiot. i moved back in with my parents in my home city after uni and it was the worst possible thing i could have done. I got out soon enough but godamn i'm still made i did that instead of going out on my own.

No youre a crossdresser in denial

Not buying womens clothes for yourself is gay DUDE