Haircut advice

Want to cut my hair soon, need a good reference pic for hairdresser.

I want layers but more specifically bangs that will frame/flatter my face? Please post suggestions

These bangs might look good on you? The ends of the hair should look less "over-grown" and more textured IMO.

Girls, please stop cutting your hair.

long hair is fucking disgusting

get a lob

This, most women look infinitely more attractive with hair that's collarbone length or shorter.

Post nice example of layered lob

I disagree.

I've had long hair for most of my life because it works well with my roundish facial features and relatively curvy build; but it's become quite a hassle at the length it is now.

This

Your hair would look good with a fringe or bangs but that necklace is gross. Are you Egyptian?

Nah, it's sentimental value. Chain is nice and long so I can tuck it away if need be.

50 year old aggressive soccer mom core

get this though

No, long hair looks a lot less attractive and boring/without personality

That's not even a haircut. Thats just frizz

start dressing better first

girls should not cut their hair until it's down to their waist. short hair on women is absolutely disgusting and unfeminine.

>lip piercing

begone thot

Hair longer than to tits looks awful. Hair shorter than 5cm looks awful. Everything in between can looks cute and feminine if done right

you know nothing skank

stop dying it, stop blow drying it. give it a chance to be healthy. you have a good face so do whatever. just stop killing the hair itself. also don't cut it shorter than shoulder length.

this x1000

if you don't take care of your hair, the length will never matter. and doing too much shit to your hair is as bad as touching your face too much.

get it

>Gay boi detected

The longer the hair on girls the better.

Ur mom lol

>user never saw the girl with long hair and how it looks like
Only low test betas think that girl looking like half baked yeti is better than her showing her whole body while maintaining clean and pretty hairstyle

GET RID OF THE LIP PIERCING.

Considering that 95% of people on the board are males, you probably won’t actually get any helpful information regarding female hair

That's that film with the terminally ill girl.
Cute.

I discovered I look best with short hair, but this haircut doesn't last long before it starts to look bad. Could I pull off a buzzed head? I'm thinking about buying the machine to do it at home.