Where can I find high waisted pants for around $60 or under that aren't super loose thrift store old man pants...

Where can I find high waisted pants for around $60 or under that aren't super loose thrift store old man pants. I've been buying them at thrift stores and taking them in (which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't depending on the pants) but it's a pain in the ass.

more like a painn in the dick how do men even wear tight high waisted pants without having micropenises

how many pants do u need lmfao

They're high waisted not high crotched.

Bump

Zara carries some high waisted trousers. Best bet is going in store and trying on some pairs. I have multiple pairs that go well over my belly button. Good luck!

trift, and take them to a tailor. it's probably shit quality but still better than fucking zara

hell naw my nigga, I have found 100% virgin wool pants in thrift shops that look brand new

that still doesn't mean it's 'good', better than plastic shit still. and i didn't say you wont find anything good or amazing there, but that the majority will be quite shitty at least from my own experience.

Uniqlo have them. The JWanderaon and UUU collection specifically

lmao fast fashion retailers do NOT make high waisted pants for men

Weekday
iirc the name of the high waist one is Thursday and it's 60 bucks

COS?
Or save up and get Our Legacy or Ami or sale.
Or save up more and get Lemaire or CdG.

>jeans
Lol

Shop in the womens section of goodwill

If it is your thing dickies and genuine dickies are high wasted. Cheap as shit too

I buy mine from rakuten: yohji, issey, and cdg.

not everyone is 5'5" manlet who can do that

Dude, I'm 183 or 6", so I'm not really a manlet so to speak. Idiot

You look like the kind of fellow I'd rape after the apocalypse

>6"
u wot m8

Are these just 874s?