To all the balding guys in here, why dont you just get a hair system (not the same as a wig)...

To all the balding guys in here, why dont you just get a hair system (not the same as a wig)? It beats a hair transplant on every level
>Guaranteed results
>Looks good and natural
>Cheaper
>Instant change
>You dont have to stay on fin ir rogaine
>It doesnt matter if your hair keeps falling off
>Thicker, better density
>You can style it how you like it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47_8eRX1ba4
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/03/10/world/science-health-world/short-white-men-likely-go-bald-study/#.WjiQh9-nGUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll look into it when I'm bald

but buzzin low is cheap and cool

>(not the same as a wig)
yes it is... its a piece of material you need to glue to your scalp... And it heats up your head, and gets gross if you sweat... And falls off if you swim with it, and outside of the ideal conditions(the ones that the picture was taken in) looks fucking stupid.

I find using a wig pathetic

You're not really convincing anyone with that silly con image either, considering the guy just shaved his head from right to left

If their pics are any indication, it also involves shaving whatever remaining hair you have left on top and growing out a power donut on the sides. No thanks. Would rather buzzcut meme.

>be at party
>rocking my new hair
>suddenly everyone jumps into the pool
>I join them, cannonball bitches
>Remerge, everyones laughing
>I look around, see my toupé floating away on the other side of the pool
>Submerge and try to kill myself

I take you havent experienced hairloss? Why dont you fuck off to normieville?

Why would you lie on the internet, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=47_8eRX1ba4

Yeah, look at how worried that guy is. Do you want to experience that kind of stress? Thats fucking worse than being bald.

Not that user, but I'm balding and think wigs are pathetic, and that dude in your video is extremely pathetic. Look at him whispering and worrying about frolicking kids finding out he's bald. Man the fuck up, user.

Look dude, realistically speaking this is your only chance to beat baldness.

I'm experiencing hairloss, I'm on finasteride and minoxidil for about a year, I'm 20 years old.

Bro, you're still bald. You see it as beating baldness, I see it as spending a lot of time and effort to convince people you're not bald. You are, and this is a wig. They call it a hair system because saying, "We've made a better wig!", is shit marketing.

It's not curing baldness exactly, but cheating it. And no, it's not a wig. This is something designed to be used on your every day life, unlike a wig. You just leave it on and forget about it. Do you have a better alternative for dealing with baldness (inb4 le buzz it meme)?

OK. Have fun meeting a qt and, when things get serious, having to sit her down and explain that you're bald and have fake hair glued to your head. "It's not a w-w-wig, because the glue is really strong!"

>being this fucking much in denial

Well have fun attracting someone with your ugly looking scalp, and fuck you too buddy.

>P-p-please don't pull on my wig while I eat you out, it may fall off

Good thing I don't attract women with my scalp. But you've been btfo before I could respond.
Hard kek.

Bump

Welcome to quarterlife crisis.

OPEN BOBS
SHOW VAGENE

>I see it as spending a lot of time and effort to convince people you're not bald. You are, and this is a wig
This.

I personally see the balding process as a form of physical disablement, or disease if you will. It's okay to age naturally, to have less hair as you grow old, to get wrinkles, reduced muscle mass etc. Those things are natural to a certain degree. But losing your hair at a young age is not.

I would lie if I said I didn't care for others opinions. However the main frustration doesn't come from others seeing you bald, but from losing your own self-image. My hair is a part of my self-perceived worldly shell. A part of what defines my ego. When you go bald, there's suddenly a disconnect from your mental self and the physical reflection. This can cause great psychological dissonances in people, men and women alike. This is why people spend thousands in desperate attempts to keep their hair.

A wig does nothing for that, because it doesn't eradicate this dissonance within you. It just masks the physical reflection for others around you.

What's it feel like to wear one of these? Is it like wearing a hat you can't take off? Does it get itchy?

How the fuck would I know? I'd never glue fake hair to my head.

this

a lot of guys on here worry about going bald but don't they realise that, once they discover it, it takes a while to lose hair? Like, it won't happen in the space of a year for a majority of people, or even longer than that. I'm just going to enjoy my hair while I still have it, after that, i'll just deal with it then.

Not at all my friend, take the hair pill, sit back and enjoy the rest of your life.

Honestly, you are selling yourself short user. I thought I had no game because I was a bit fatter than average when I was younger, and I know friends who are bald and still got game. It's all about confidence but if you can afford being more confident, why are you letting another male let you down? It doesn't look like there is any downsides to this.

>being this much in denial

They need to learn to be bald with dignity

Don't help them paper over the cracks

this picture is amazing

My Congressman wears a toupee. I gotta say it does work for him somehow. Pretty good Congressman too except for the climate change denial while being chair of the science committee.

>but if you can afford being more confident, why are you letting another male let you down? It doesn't look like there is any downsides to this.

I honestly dont get what you are trying to say here, could you rephrase it?

>women don't need to explain gorillion pounds of makeup
>men need to explain their wigs
fuck off roastie

>Balding and an incel
>Makeup and perma wigs are the same thing
>You're either in favor of my false-advertising or hers. There are no other options! It's all okay or none of it is!
I couldn't possibly have a more nuanced view that takes into account the obvious differences between makeup and gluing a wig to your scalp or the fact that every woman uses makeup to different effect.

But my argument wasn't about whether or not makeup is dishonest. Your girl will wash her makeup off every night. If she ever sits you down and says, "Honey, I actually have a power donut. Oh, and happy Anniversary!", then we're talking apples to apples.

>Using the word incel as an insult

Yeah, you are a roastie

I couldn’t respect myself if I did. I’m not a woman, I have moral problems with deception.

I don't like it.

It's a glorified wig, and anyway a fake apparatus just like tits surgery and shit like that.

Hair transplant is a better solution to my eyes, it doesn't involve anything fake and it can produce good natural results if done right.

is that a hair transplant?
why would anyone willingly have a widowspeak?

It is a hair transplant and I don't know what are you talking about. The final result looks great and natural.

hahaha what the fuck. just go bald with grace. whew.

"A wig is a head covering made from human hair, animal hair, or synthetic fiber."

It's a fucking wig.

I have nothing against hairpieces and have considered one myself, but I agree, that man is incredible insecure

Can we get a mgtow containment board?

Get lost roastie, you blew your cover.

Get a hair transplant if you can afford it, if not, go bald you pussy, it's only losing your hair, your penis isn't rotting away or anything.

Fuck, I never suspected that was a toupee on him at all and I've followed him on and off since 2011.

Didn't he also make some other stupid bills though, like SOPA?

Because I want to have my real hair. I'm in the very very early stages of baldness, most people would say it just looks like a shitty haircut rather than thinning hair right now. I'm getting on fin and if that doesn't work and there's no alternative treatment in the next several years, then I'll probably get a system.

Went bald at the ripe age of 18. Said fuck it and got one of these. Not a single person has been able to tell and it's improved my game considerably. why not desu

How much did you pay for it? how often do you have to get it adjusted?

... and then time goes by and you get used to it. chill.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/03/10/world/science-health-world/short-white-men-likely-go-bald-study/#.WjiQh9-nGUk

Did you try "rerolling"?

Because my maturing hairline + a short buzzcut looks fine and aesthetic on me. No use hanging onto my hair

>still bald
Whatever. Logic escapes you. Get your wig. It can cover that lobotomy scar. Don't worry. Undercuts will never go out of style...

>a mosaic collage without some bullshit color shading
impressive

This is a bad idea if you ever plan on having a gf at any point again.

Same could be said of going bald, except that's free

That depends
I first thought I might be losing hair at 20.
Now I’m 23 and just started minox alone. I honestly can’t really tell if it even got worse over the years. I’m just on minox for preventative reasons and because I‘d like to have stronger, thicker hair.
My derm just said I probably had more hair once, but nothing about MPB or it just getting mature.
But a friend of mine went bald at 18. Over the course of a year, he basically lost all his top hair and is now left with a power donut at 19.

that's what i meant, just get used to going bald. it doesn't stress me out- pic related and i'm even a soiboi

my hair started falling out when i was wicked young though, so maybe that's why it didn't fuck up my self image.

shave it all off

You look like a fag

thanks can i suck your dick?

Not everyone has that kind of head shape (lucky you.) Some people look like mutants without hair.

Yeah me. Kids in school used to call me 'dick-head' because my head shape looks like the tip of a penis.

>show everybody.....

>Doesnt even dispute the fact that she is nothing more than a wet hole and therefore her opinions are invalid

Top kek

I just do a number 3 buzz and live with it. Not going to wear some dumb shit like a bitch.