Why are Mormons still defending this guy? Why are Mormons so ridiculous?

Why are Mormons still defending this guy? Why are Mormons so ridiculous?

Christians still defend Paul.

What was so bad about him?

More evidence /pol/ is always right.

thought there were people living on the moon and the sun

What is exactly so bad about Paul?

How is that bad?

No, but it's fucking hilarious

He was a liar and an usurper.

-He was not a practicing Jew (at most, he might have been someone of Greek descent)
-He did not ever study at Gamaliel's academy or have any Pharisaic upbringing
-He never met Jesus (despite his claims of supernatural revelations, which, if even true, were most probably delusions)

Everything he preached was a lie or an invention.

>I never met Jesus he appeared to me in a vision btw he this is what he actually meant, people who were there when he died, lol gentiles welcome

I don't think anyone in the history of Mormonism is as ridiculous as Joseph Smith himself. The seer stone scams he committed before he founded the religion, the sudden revelations about being able to take multiple wives, the entire legacy of the book of Abraham. It all reveals him to be a particularly gifted conman fooling particularly gullible people.

>Tyrant
>Condoned and promoted "Blood atonement" which was basically Mormon killing other people for talking shit about him
>Hid and shielded, if not outright ordered the perpetrators of the Mountain Meadows Massacre,
>Took money from all his thousands of followers as tests of faith that he kept for himself and the top seers of the LDS church.
>Started the Utah War

And a tons of other deeds that I can't be bothered

Many of his rivals also conveniently ended up killed after challenging him.

It's amazing Mormons still defend this guy.

Did he do anything right?

He moved "Zion" to Utah and created his own kingdom the size of modern day Utah, in which he ruled, beyond the law of the USA government for 15+ years. The USA government had no power there and any one who tried was run out because they feared being murdered by the Mormons.

This changed after the Utah War, but he still held most of the real power, including the militia of Utah and had fanatical support of ALL the civilians who were almost all Mormon at the time.

That changed and his support collapsed after the railroads were built and people that weren't Mormon started moving in though.

Put all the blame for the killing of 120 American on his "son" so he wouldn't be prosecuted.

>-He was not a practicing Jew (at most, he might have been someone of Greek descent)
>-He did not ever study at Gamaliel's academy or have any Pharisaic upbringing
>-He never met Jesus (despite his claims of supernatural revelations, which, if even true, were most probably delusions)
Oh, it's you again. The insanely stupid faggot who keeps regurgitating outdated academic opinions

>Yo listen may pioneers
>Adam and God are one the same
>Also Blacks aren't allowed in the temple and can't get priesthood authority

I dont see how their outdated. Christians on this board attack any academic opinion counter to their orthodoxy regardless of how widely their held

if they disagree with Christianity they must be wrong.

Don't forget the part about Indians teaming up with them to ake over the world.

Never met a Jew with as big a hardon for Paul as you have.

Saul was a better Jew than you'll ever be.

Paul was a better Christian than you'll ever be.

The truth is the truth no matter how many people believe it.

A lie is a lie no matter how many people believe it.

By world do mean struggle between Lucifer and Jesus in heaven, or did Young think they were going team up to enslave white people or something?

He thought the Indians and Mormon would team up and defeat the gentiles aka non mormons and usher in the mellinum aka the 2nd coming of christ.

To be fair though it was Joseph Smith that preached this. Young just continued and did things to try and usher it in.

True, although from my understanding Smith held to the older Mark of Cain explanation common among certain protestants. Young's reign was when the idea of them being less valiant in the pre-mortal existence. Though I'm not sure if it was Young himself who came up with the explanation, man never really did like explaining himself.

I'm retry sure blood atonement and lying for God are things that smith started. Though I don't know if mormons werr beheading people like they were during Youngs reign