Do girls in you country do the "no shirt see trough bra" thing...

Do girls in you country do the "no shirt see trough bra" thing? It has really got on here and most 15-25 year old females are doing it

Damn! Is this LA? I was living there till last year. Did I miss this?

No this is third world country shithole brazil, but most of our girls are hotter than Americans so yeah you're missing on this

nice

no though it's too cold here at the moment

braless + see through t shirt trend really needs to explode

Nice one, Brasil! A lot of Brazilian tourists would shop at my old job. They were always gorgeous, but they were also all light/olive skinned and rich. Maybe not representative of the whole country.

lol dont lie to urself homeboy brazilians are dead ass fucking ugly

maybe big bunda but generations of multirace mixing have created the most revolting butterfaced women

>mixing
>bad
nah

one off mixing is ok if both parents are attractive but not generations of mongrels constantly shitting out favela spawn in a ""cultural melting pot""

Do Europeans actually believe this meme? There's so much to make fun of about America and the new world, but aesthetics of race mixing isn't one of them. I see too many beautiful mutts everyday to believe this.

They've been doing it since the 90s in NYC.

this
brazilians are dark af with the worst masculine latin features

this is the reality

It’s winter over here

Fuck off to pol. Racemixing is actually good.

Nearly 90% of pol arguments are completely retarded, but you can't argue with them, cause it will hurt they feelings.

>Post YFW You can just go outside and enjoy all the 15 yo tiddies you could want

how many layers of foundation and makeup is that? it's a clown with tits.

My ex was half-Nigerian and cute as button ebony. Patrician choice as they are beautiful, feature white features and age much better than white trash.
>blacked
She actually openly hated niggers and she with her mother denied her Nigerian family to imigrate because "they would leech off welfare anyway".

sweden yes except during winter

Lmao whores
Don't bother with those

into the oven you go

Nice argument.

That girl looks horrible and is probably Italian.

Fake as fuck, brah.

Source: Living in São Paulo all my life.

>basquiat's retarded brother and one of the beagle boys at the juice self
what a dystopia

Nope here in Bosnia:The Serb Part we don't have any of that bullshit

Here it's not common in a formal setting but on the beach many girls wear this or have their breasts out

Fake as fuck. Never seen a woman dressed like this in the streets.

>most of our girls are hotter than Americans
um no sweetie

i lived in brazil for years, your girls are pretty unattractive. soft as hell from eating carbs non stop so flabby saggy skin everywhere, no adequate dentistry or healthcare so everyone has busted teeth and faces, no dryers or adequate plumbing so nasty and unhygienic as FUCK.

That's pretty representative of the upper class who wears this tho. I don't go slumming so I wouldn't know how the "general population" dresses
Most of our girls don't have enough money to take minimum care of themselves so that makes for a problem. But as you go up the social ladder good looking people get more common and more good looking than anywhere else in the world.
I lived in a costal brazilian city for 9 years and I've never seen woman go topless outside of carnival. But it was very common to find peoplewearing (brazilian) bikinis and speedos on while doing groceries or at pharmacies even in parts of town that were 20+ minutes from the beach by car.

>posts picture of flabby saggy titted ho to prove his point

kek brazilians are such brainlets

That's Bella Thorne. She's a Hollywood cokewhore.

Isn't Bosnia like super fucking cold? I don't think people could bare to wear this outside could them?

The same thing as the bosnian. Isn't Swedish summer like 2 days long and still cold as fuck?
Are you both from São Paulo? Here in Belo Horizonte it's pretty common to see people dressed like this in the Savassi/Liberdade regions, I would imagine that's equivalent to the "ibira" park and Frei Caneca. Do you go to those places?

>flabby saggy titted
T. virgin

not from São Paulo, from a city with actual beaches and don't see hoes like that, at most girls in bikinis (cause its the fucking beach)

fuck (((bh))), it's a cesspool and everyone there should kts

Are you from a small city (less than 1M people)? These trends take time to arrive in smallers places (if they ever do). I'm from Recife but I don't see any problem with BH and it's people, they are nice

no, and BH is a shithole that should be nuked

pretty sure if she were secure about her looks she wouldn't have overexposed that pic

This is a bad outfit, jesus christ

I mean yeah but even in summer sloots don't wear this. It's a crop top at most that you're gonna see

if that supposed to prove me wrong?? LOL

delete ur post before i puke homie

>racemixing is actually good
>but don't look at IQ regression towards the mean
>also let me post a picture of a girl who has edited herself to be paler and more ginger than most of Ireland
>also let me admit that I can't win in an argument and then declare I won

>Racemixing is actually good
>Here, take this picture of a woman who manages to be balding and gigahaired at the same time as proof
>uh, but don't look at her face, which he's deliberately overexposed so it won't show clearly
>or her tits
>or her waist

Should be illegal

May these harlots get raped by Muslim refugees

You're all half-naked barefoot/flip-flop wearing favela monkeys who are good at soccer because you grew up playing in streets using rocks as a football. Most of your women have shriveled brown dicks. Shut the fuck up.

So this is more of a uniform than an outfit?

Brazil is literally Underclass: The Country

Ok. I'll let the next jetsetter Brazilian I meet know. Thanks for the PSA.

I also know some old money Columbians and Venezuelans. Should I let them know that their millions don't mean shit and to stop being peasant swine?

are you ok user?

its colombians not columbians m8

It has exploded. I live in a shitty flyover state and all the girls who would do this are doing it.

this needs to happen in europe

>Brown is so Veeky Forums..