Is he Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLCfsJvdB_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MINE SCHREEM METEOR

Also fuck off, redpill.

I'll take that as a yes, nigger.

>I'm an intellectual. Many leather-bound books. Did you notice my atlas? Buy these brain supplements.
Postmodernists, REEEEEEE!

Literal soyboy

turns out the redpill contains soy, huh

Maybe that's what gave him those luscious red plump dick-sucking bitchlips

None of the "medicine" works, causes nothing but diarrhea, really fucking expensive, but god forbid it has soy.

Not to mention his big droopy doe eyes. Can't stand this punchable tosser.

Not even soy---a soy byproduct. PJW is a joke, but you're right; there are far bigger issues with infowars' products than soy.

Try avoiding soy lecithin, people. It's in practically all packaged food when companies don't want to use eggs to bind ingredients.

Having a mental disability is not Veeky Forums. Neither is being a hopsin fan, although that's kind of the same thing.

Oh god. Does he like Hopsin? They both kinda have that, 'I'm not an expert, but listen to me' attitude. Soap box complex.

>liking hopsin
maybe i dont get it becasue i am now what is considered an oldhead, but god damn do ppl actually buy into that bullshit?

He's more embarrassing then the "SJWs" he spergs about.

he's a prick, doesn't understand 99% the subjects he rambles on about, his videos on modern art are laughably atrocious and misinformed

are they Veeky Forums?

No. Stefan less than jordan tho

jordan is getting much better

yes, mainly sheltered people who don't like hip hop listen to hopsin because "he's not like the other gangster rappers".

yep, he quoted one of hopsin's songs in some video talking about pop culture and modern art. cringy as fuck.

guy on the right looks like a big toe

I think his triggered video about basic bitches was the most cringe. It was so catty that ge has got to be either gay or unsuccessful with women.

He basically sasses girls from western countries for going to "shitholes" (basically any country that isn't muh West). I wanted torage quit watching it because a lot of poor countries like have really great food sights and interesting cultures.

The redpill always talks about how woke they are and shit but then act so incredibly insular and close minded.

let's try that again

the only Veeky Forums /pol/-approved e-celeb
>tall
>thinspo and not afraid to show off his physique
>impeccably maintained mane of hair
>great chin and jawline
>undisputedly elder god-tier cheek bones
>wears cool leather jackets and sweaters
>has cool and Veeky Forums hobbies like reading occult literature and studying history
>listens to cool and fashionable music like killing joke and christian death and other 80's post punk
>10.2
>does not sell out and stays independent
>piercing gaze

he is.

yea this nigga creeepy af but he got that steeze to compliment it

styx is definitely our guy, I've been watching him for almost 4 years.

he looks like a lot of things

JBP

I just hate the way he talks. There's something so pompous and condescending about it. Even when I agree with him, I want to punch him. Also, it takes him 20 minutes to explain what could be said in 5.

gotta get that ad revenue

Soy lecithin is great for big cum

Why do you /pol/ faggots always try to bring up your shit everywhere, get back to you containment board

Literally tries to argue Stranger Things is a right wing anti migration commentary. Loving every laugh.

you know he's not wearing any pants right?

>molyneux is half jewish
quite forces one to ponder

Molymeme is Veeky Forumssh

He apparently eats books too.

yooo styx post on /fa nice i am here for it

Jordan Petersen thinks the "message" if Disney's Frozen was "you don't need a man"

Please, for the love of fuck, don't listen to someone who misinterprets a children's cartoon that much.

>Cool leather jacket

It's a cheap fake one that doesn't even fit right.

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU

he seems to think of himself as a therapist. he once counseled a furry fan of his at length about how self-destructive their fursona is

sounding like the physical manifestation of a british tabloid is definitely not effay

Everything about him is just so, cuckish

Ha! Think about someone you'd most like to have a drink with, then imagine the exact opposite. Lemme guess, you're thinking of Stefan Molyneux?

No, I'm not psychic. He's just that annoying.

Molymeme wasnt samefagging, he messed up quoting a post and didnt put quotation marks.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLCfsJvdB_I
defoo is a cult though

Literally all Scandinavians and zero brown people in the movie and it's implied Anna will probably get with that dude anyway.

But these insifferable apes are still triggered and mad. How do SJWs and alt right cranks even function? Are they even calm? How can your default setting just be ire amd asspain. VeIng Stefan Molyneux must be exhausting.

They're all triggered and mad because their lives are so dull, being angry about mundane shit is their only entertainment.

hard no

this

absolutely pathetic

>A FOCKIN YUROYNAL
no

as an sjw I've got to tell u I'm no angrier than regular angry people, most of the time I'm just at ambient mood

His wife actually is a therapist. Got in trouble because Moly was listening to sessions and pressuring her to have patients defoo.

He's a part time cult leader.