ITT: make a collage of some of the items of clothing you have, everyone else, just judge based on what they own

ITT: make a collage of some of the items of clothing you have, everyone else, just judge based on what they own.

I obviously have more than this, but I felt like these are just the things of focus.

i dislike those blue tinted glasses but the rest is alright, it seems very cozy and practical. those black chelseas look p good. you dress like you go to college (in a good way)

ID and thoughts on those black chelseas?

I honestly got those blue shades (RetroSuperFuture Leon) because I found them for a great price. I buy sunglasses online without trying them on, so it's a gamble. I barely even wear them.

I get a lot of love for the black chelseas. Old and young, a lot of people ask me about them.

They seem to be rather hard to find now, but the chelseas, both the black and brown ones are actually Dr Martens Chelsea Wilde Low. It started when I was randomly browsing at my local Ross, and I found the brown ones for $40. I fell in love, and wanted other colors. I got the black ones for $120. There's also a dark cherry one too. They are super comfortable, and while I have them in the same advertised size (8) the black ones feel a little more roomy and I should've gotten them in a size 7.5, which is my boot size. My athletic shoe size is 8.5-9.

I don't know if it's just the pic but I really fucking hate those pants. I really like the chelseas, backpack, and Raybans. Nike sneakers are just okay but if theyre your only sneaker maybe invest in another monochromatic one

Red wing clown boots is the only item that doesn't look like absolute garbage here

Wtc that patterned jacket OP? Looks nice.

ID on that Native Pattern shirt?

Here are my notible purchases. I got some other dark pants/hoodies/black pullovers that don't need to be mentioned but these are the ones I spent siginificant money on.

and black, grey, navy suits for work.

Id on the sweater on the left under the two guys?

Jw anderson x uniqlo Fair Isle sweater.

Can i get an ID on that shirt?

What's wrong with the pants? lol Those Nikes aren't my only sneaker, but yes I'm trying to work on my monochromatic menu.

I kinda don't like the bump on the toe, but I wanted them because they have rubberized soles.

It's a collab Levis x Pendleton from 2015 I believe? It's also USA Made.

I assume you're talking about the dark green shirt, it's a Pendleton Tartan watch

How much does it cost to get stuff like that? I like the tan coat, and also the black one.

What brands do you have for your pants and boots?

Uniqlo is selling a coat like that. "Men Wool Cashmere coat" 129 dollars.

this is pretty much all i wear. everything is all wool. i have bunch of t shirts that i wear under those sweaters that i couldn't bother to include.

I'm the guy who posted the Kenzo sweater Uniqlo shit with the white shoes with red heel. I'm just wondering why would you buy two bombers when you could spend the money to get a denim jacket or leather jacket instead of buying another bomber?

Why are you even on this board fuck off you dadcore cunts. Your boring fits are a disgrace.

I have a couple of items that are all wool, like a Woolrich winter jacket, some pendleton scarves, and also some more pendleton flannels. They're all USA made, but man the wool itches. How do you deal with that?

My outfits, people love. So I don't care what the fuck you say, especially when you haven't posted the kinds of clothes you have

>people love
Whatever makes you sleep at night. Just please stop posting on this board since some of us are actually interested in fashion.

Dude are you stupid?

Cashmere won't make you itch. Some wool are better than other. Uniqlo makes a lot of 95 cotton 5 cashmere that's soft to wear but not warm. 100 percent cashmere will be nice to wear and warm as well. Cashmere with regular wool makes it nicer to wear but also more durable.

LMao pooor fag

>LMao pooor fag
Literally no designer of note.

So designer is all that's needed to dress? Remember not everyone has the same tastes

>So designer is all that's needed to dress?
Not at all but if someone is going to talk call you a poor fag I would at least expect them to have something worth bragging about.

id on the shoes on the right?
I like your taste user

Denim jacket-Saint Laurent
Bomber jacket- Versus Versace
White shoes with red heel- Givenchy low tops
Eye sweater- Kenzo
PLaid jacket- alexander wang

Please go die, we don't need retards like you in this world. We'd be better off. If you googled the sweater with the eye then you could have figured out the rest.

To add on, my entire wardrobe could be uniqlo and it would make your shit look pathetic. Just please die and do both of us a favor.

Jokes on you. Looks like a bunch of cheap Zara 2012 bullshit.
>If you googled the sweater with the eye then you could have figured out the rest.
I knew it was Kenzo, Kenzo is a tasteless pleb. Fucking awful graphic t reddit tier.

Then you're fucking stupid to make a statement that there is no designer of note. Kenzo to you can be tasteless but to me it's a french fashion house with good pieces if chosen right. You're fucking retarded to call it all Zara 2012 bullshit, you do realize Zara copies SAint laurent right? You do realized that Zara copied my Saint Laurent denim jacket right? You're just some troll who wants to aggravate people. Go kill yourself.

stop it. you went from saying it's dad core to tastelss designer. We all know saint laurent isn't tasteless.

>Meh denim jacket has label
It's a fucking bog average denim jacket you sad fuck. Don't get me wrong Saint Laurent especially under Hedi was a thing of beauty but that is the most boring piece of shit I have ever seen. All you are doing is buying pleb tier filth with a large price tag.

Lel ok you're just poor

Even if I was poor at least I still wouldn't be dressed like you. Because people like you are the reason I get laid so keep up the good work.

This is basically my entire wardrobe at the moment.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO You're just mad I spent your rent to cover my nipples.

>Be angry
>Call everything dad core
>realized one particular collection isn't dad core
>Be in state of cognitive dissonance
> something something "I get laid"
>pathetic

Raf Simons and Rick Owens are what i'm normally dressed in. I wouldn't even use that fucking Kenzo sweatshirt as toilet paper.
It's the honest truth. If everyone dresses like shit it makes me look good.

>Raf Semens and Rick Nigger
oh great. that definitely gets you laid.

This has been my dream pair of shoes since they released, and since it was limited run, I have never been able to get them. What do you guys think of them? I kind of don't like the tongue loop, but the design is so sleek and minimal I fell in love instantly. Also comes in Oxblood

Coat?

Guess what my job is

>They're all USA made, but man the wool itches.
Only wool item of mine that itches is the submariner roll neck on the top left corner, it's quality of the fabric but you get used to it.
Sanders military collection cap toe derbies
Gloverall loden, it's some older model

lmfao so is this board just male fashion advice for virgins

Implying that you dress better, and also implying you're not a virgin.

hello mcroid

Wait a second. Josh Peck?

retail

rent boy

Lame af