What's your opinion of henleys, Veeky Forums?

What's your opinion of henleys, Veeky Forums?

Shit-tier hipster cuck clothing

Legit interested to hear why you think so. I'm on the fence.

ofcourse you are, faggot

Can you maybe associate henleys with a public figure you dislike so that I understand your thought process?
e.g. "Henleys are so Martha Stewart"
or
"Henleys are so Weird Al Yankovic"

one of us is deceiving you

That's so Louis CK of one of you.

First of all, it just doesn’t look good.
Second of all, it’s attempting to create a manly lumberjack aesthetic but fails at the taste miserably.
It’s only acceptable usage is in grandpacore fits, where it has potential to be decent.
Also it reminds me of pajama tops, not in the good way

What about just for layering? I've only ever seen these used as an undershirt, you'd have to be really autostic to just wear one by itself and think it looks good.

What about in hot climates where one layer is most people's only option?

Then you probably shouldn't wear it. I mean who knows, maybe you could pull it off. Tuck it in your jeans or something.

I wear them under t shirts or a jacket

i don't get their purpose. how are they better from long sleeve t shirts? i only use longsleeve t shirts for layering anyway, so i wouldn't like henleys

They look good but only if you bench press

If you're wearing a proper surplus one in a milspo or workwear fit and you don't look like a cuck then sure.
More than likely you look like a cuck though so avoid

They look really nice on people who are in shape. While that rule goes for everything, it’s especially applicable to henleys IMO.

> 2017
> using "hipster" and "cuck"

I've always seen it as normie clothing, but it can be cool in a few styles

Slightly easier to put them on without messing up your hair. Which explains why they were popular as underwear in the 19th century, the greasiest of centuries.

The style is also less sweater-like and more hot weather oriented.

This is a good point.

I like them. You have to be Veeky Forums to wear one though. It's like a more aesthetic long-sleeve tee.
Short sleeve henleys can fuck right off.

>a piece of clothing that's been around since the 1800's
>hipster
>cuck
>twilight of 2017

By that reasoning no single item of clothing can be associated with hipsters because they're all 100+ year old designs

Don Johnson wears them in Miami Vice so they are cool.

who the fuck hates weird al yankovic

then why would you wear a long sleeve shirt, you idiot?

Ah yeah I remember those 1800s yeezys

fucking moron

I roll them up to my elbows. My upper arms don't sweat, and it's much more flattering than short sleeves for a do-you-even-lift such as I.

Only chads can pull it off

That's why fa hates it

/thread

He's not known for his sex appeal.

Yeah because hipsters wear yeezys, right ?

I Don't thibk they look good on chads either

it's f****** winter

this board is fucking shit

you would know, wouldn't you?
goddamn hipster faggot

this

also just dont wear them with tight pants and have a normal haircut and they are fine

Only looks good if you're Veeky Forums. These shirts need to be filled out and look tight to look good.
If you're skinny with this on you'll look like shit.