Are Scandinavians the best dressed people in the world?

Are Scandinavians the best dressed people in the world?

>bears
>is a dog

the mad cunt

bump

lmaoo just a bunch of dads doing garden work. they love that shit

my dad owns at least 3 of those hats

Why does Ruufus look so depressed compared to Boofer, Doug and Bonnie? Is it the camera angle?

ty for posting that

I'm from Scandinavia and I cringe every time i go to other countries because of their clothing (especially when I go to Germany and I see someone wearing crocs publicly)

seriously what is it with germans not being able to dress at all?

hes old and is facing the cold black that is awaiting him

sure

Kinda, though HMcore is very prominent here.

especially girls

Yes
High standard of living and high social standards/stigma is the reason why.
At a very young age, Scandinavian learn to dress ok, but it is usually normiecore like tiger of Sweden and Nike I see and safe colours like black, white, grey, navy. Pretty obvious that they don't want to stand out and everyone has the money to buy what everyone else wears. Boring.

Not really. Tall poppy syndrome means the average Scandinavian displays less individuality and creativity than the average Asian. I know it's not called tall poppy syndrome, they have their own word for it, but it's the same idea.

>Are Scandinavians the best dressed people in the world?
If you're a 15 year old into hypebeast or too poor/stupid to travel, maybe.

Try Monaco or Switzerland some time you absolute pleb.

You obviously haven’t been to Fairfax St in LA, sweetie.

>they have their own word for it
The word is the law of Jante and it definitely isn't what you think it is. It's about not making yourself seem more special than you are, and it's not as heavily enforced as you'd think, especially not in education. The Scandinavian countries, Sweden especially, are in the absolute top of world innovation. Starting your own company based on an idea of your own is a massive middle-class virtue.

Switzerland is a fair suggestion, but Monaco should never be compared to regular countries.

Germany's unique in that they're about a decade behind. When the rest of the western world was getting undercuts they were just getting into frosted tips.

They also care more about what's practical rather than what's aesthetic. If you ask them they say they are ''emancipated''

No. They all dress the same, the girls try to look "so quirky xd" and the guys dress like fags.
>t. scandinavian