Why does this guy look amazing in everything he wears?

Why does this guy look amazing in everything he wears?

he's skinny with a good frame/height and doesn't show his face so you're really just looking at how the pieces compliment each other

how tall is he

who is this more pics for inspo folder

Maybe it's his posture

Very straight lines, appealing to the eye

I’m sure he means his proportions make him look tall.

It's because he's a cuck that relies on body to make basic bitch fits look good

He will never have true fashion IQ

fashion is 80% body

Lmao "He looks so amazeballs, why can't I look like that" literally wearing the plainest shit everybody and their mom wears

Maybe you're an insecure little faggot and you need to acquire some taste and then people will actually like you

Mind > Body

looks plain and personalityless

important fact: how u dress is always a reflection of the crowd/culture u surround urself in

Ask other ethnic to dress back their traditional clothing first before we talk

It's a okay looking outfit, the only bad thing about it are the shoes.

anybody can look good when they're dressed by the internet lmao

His legs are too small for his body, looks stupid

proportions are very balanced

He's an 8 possibly 81/2 head

If you dress like him you're boring and have no friends
Fashion is about being unique, not "looking good". He has zero fashion sense, he has being boring sense

Wrong, body is a crutch.
This fag will never unlock true fashion. He's just like Gosling; deluded into think wearing basic peices while looking physically fit is enough.

I feel sorry for you

sorry but anyone looks good in the played out
white sneaker and skinny jeans combo as long as they are in decent shape. put him in red chucks and jeans that are too baggy and long for him and he will look just like shit like any other guy would.

His fits are 80% photography and 20% the fit itself. It amazes me that posters on this board cannot understand the significance of good lighting (particularly white balance and exposure), a good camera with a good height and angle of shot, and a plain but sharp setting. Take this same guy's same fits with bad interior lighting and a subpar camera, and he'd be lambasted as being /mfa/ or cuckhold unaminously

>these clothes
>nike shoes
Why, the fit could've been perfect but you had to fuck it all up with the shoes.

Oh lord.

You guys are truly pathetic. No doubt the camera work does make him look better, however, it's asinine to think it's the only, or even the major, factor. He has wide shoulders, slim hips and waist, those are ideal body proportions, then again he uses those professionally.

Could be anywhere between 5'7 and 5'11 with good proportions

You are butthurt

@cpeterspiano

He's an excellent wardrobe builder, and knows how to mix and match multiple high quality pieces to make many fits.

He's what everyone coming to Veeky Forums to not be a shitposting fuckbucket should be, realistically speaking.

it looks clean and fits him well, but is it really that great? its a bunch of basic pieces. i agree wthat Veeky Forums cant manage to even handle those, but this guys not very fashionable

the ability to put together simple pieces to make a good outfit is basically what being fashionable is all about isn't it

this guy dresses better than 90% of Veeky Forums wdywt threads

No

Cope

>body is a crutch
doughbody confirmed

agreed, vast majority of waywt posters are underage garbage and also agree that putting together simple but pleasing outfits is a good thing. but i also think really fashoinable people have either a broader range of looks they can pull off, or their one aesthetic may be out there but look great. sorry im drinking so i cant articulate as well but while i like this guys fits and would wear them irl for sure, i dont think hes 'fashionable', just the type of guy to get compliments from people often saying he is

You all deserve to die

Fashion isn't about looking good, it's about artistic expression and skill display.
This faggot displays that he's a hopelessly boring normie trying to love THE LE CHAD lifestyle with his boring normiecore meme pieces

Just get off my board

but what if you look like shit while expressing yourself? is your favorite designer used to best materials and best techniques to create a leather, sm-themed rick and morty romper, would you respect it?

does nobody remember when posting this guy's fits in the waywt was a meme 2-3 years ago

ffs how are we still circlejerking over this boring shit

What exactly is the navy shirt called?

>the ability to put together simple pieces to make a good outfit is basically what being fashionable is all about isn't it

Oh god no
Fuck off you sticky-reading /mfa GQ catalogue cunt motherfucker.
You couldn’t be more wrong. I’m fucking triggered.

Although I have to admit he looks good and I would wear this too for work/uni etc, it’s not effay. It’s a casual, good looking everyday outfit. A million times better than those business casual #menswear H&M basics faggots but still very unimaginative. Good colors, good fit but too focused on normie guidelines without any personal or expressionist value. Basically dressing for compliments by UGG + leggings wearing girls.

This, but less fake-pretentious. Not every item he wears is bad. The fits are just „guided“ by catalogue-tier aesthetics. That’s what makes it boring.
So what? Should I dress normie as fuck and stop having fun creating new somewhat creative fits just because people will „accept“ me and think i fit the bill?
No. Fashion is not about being accepted. It’s about being unique and expressing yourself like you want to.

2014 playing it safe cuck uniform #23321 that brings nothing new to the table being praised this much.

I literally get high knowing that I'm superior to anyone who thinks this guy isn't a pathetic cuck

what is exactly wrong with wearing an oxford shirt, trousers and tennis shoes? I don't understand why he's famous for dressing that way but it isn't particularly offensive to the eye

>@cpeterspiano

Am I missing something? He looks fine, but I am certainly not inspired or anything.

Insta'ing your Common Projects wallet and an aligned shot of your white Stan Smiths and GATS is pretty straight up cringe.

Idk it's all just too plain for my tastes. He looks like a JC Penney catalog. Everyone is different. He's doing him pretty well I guess.

Not something I'd ever wear myself, but his fit with the leather jacket and cream chelseas is the only even slightly inspiring one. Pretty clean look.

> I don't understand why he's famous for dressing that way

Nice add in to pretend you don't worship the king of cucks
Go to MFA you niggermanlet

i dont even have an instagram account you faggot, this is the first time I've ever heard of him. I'm just trying to work out why you're this triggered over someone who looks so average

why tolerate average mallcore shit on a fashion board, the only people who appreciate this shit are those who dress like it. ie waywt threads full of this crap

I am shaking I am so mad
Veeky Forums is dead. This guy is 100% turbovirgin MFAlord cuckboy cuckshed mallcore normie bullshit

Wearing black cuck-core doesn't make you look good, tho.

youre retarded that pic was an example

nope these cropped skinnies dates this fit back to about 2013/14, they do not age well

It's just very basic pieces with a skinny fit while the guy is a skeleton himself. Of course it looks okay. Nothing about it is special though.

it's the same tired skinny-pants silhouette in every outfit, there is no variation in proportions at all, it all feels very formulaic

Friendly reminder that if you are skinny and buy exclusively basics from the H&M you'll look better than 90% of the people out there.

Pretty much, I'm 6'1 with a 29 waist and (european) H&M fits me like a dream.

I'm 5'11" (180cm) and have waist 32 how fucking skinny are you lol will u be my gf?

I've got a 9 inch cock.

my bulge is obscene and I need help hiding it

no seriously, this is not cool

>6‘1“, 29 waist and dick bulge

Lmao I imagine you look pretty amusing

i also have size 14 feet, long luscious hair, and a lil tight ass

lol that's not me

I wear long johns and stuff. I don't wear tight pants either... but my bulge is just like a square, it's awkward. I'd try freeballing but then it just snakes down my leg which is even creepier

Faggot

this looks awful

those shoes are way too big for that style pant, they make him look like he's wearing flippers

needs to tuck in his fucking shirt

veiny hands look like he belongs in an old folks home

People are saying it looks plain and lacking personality, but what if I also lack personality?

Looks "trendy". I hate it.

M8 attacking his veiny hands is pretty petty and makes you come across as jelly and sour grapes.

he looks good because he wears boring shit that fits well, has good photography, and has good proportions.

why even follow this dude when all of his pictures are just expensive uninspired looks that you can see any moderately well dressed person wearing on a street. dressing like everyone else with no creativity, woah cool

Lighting and perspective, color composition.
People telling others what's ideal.

Nah, i’d rather see people rocking interesting pieces. For all intents and purposes dude looks straight outta a H&M or zara catalogue. He looks good dont get me wrong, but boring af

>all these buzzwords
Go outside.

I've always thought fashion was more of a trial and error than dressing according to the opinion of masses.
I respect more some user with an odd silhouette out of mix-matching ninjagoof pieces than guys who dress like any other normie with "good sense of fashion".

Everyone who says he looks boring has to post their fits right now.

that's the point i was making with that pic you fucking idiots

i mean he does look boring, the thing is that he obviously has money to spend on clothes and treats it as a hobby yet decides to buy unremarkable pieces and dress like some hip dad

working out is modern couture, boy

what jacket is that?

Why does this board strive to look like this

Even without seeing the have he just looks insecure and weak

He deserves to die

stop defending yourself faggot, we know you are lurking this thread.

yea this.

you can play safe and still be kinda interesting pic related. super uninspired

that isnt any better

if you cant tell the difference you're lost

REDDIT BOY