twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k r i s s

Being decked out in tacticool gear (and a leg holster no less) is not fah

cyberpunk is the only effay gun/gear aesthetic

why, this meme of course

AUG 1st gen was top tier

Aug, top tier in terms of an effay gun

Are tacticool dogs technically gear ?

Was Carnik Con fa? Just kidding. Of course he was.

Still my favourite operator gear in history

What is the most effay automatic handgun and why is is the CZ-75?

Coco Bolo grips required

V2 looks better imo

>all steel
>simple and effective
>no sharp edges to ruin the silhouette
>not an ugly Glock
CZ is aesthetically pleasing and definitely effay but Beretta 92 is top tier in terms of being a work of art.

Your mo is shit

Was just about to post this. Baretta is life.

What a mess

>Aug, top tier in terms of an effay gun

Well this.

I've got a crush for the folding stock galil

/blankslatemode/

Carrying guns for fashion purpose makes them horribly uneffay. Fucking retards.

>Carrying guns is for fucking retards.
ftfy

t. Sheltered upper middle class that has never faced hardship in his life

Carrying guns is essential. Its just not for fashion purposes. I have a cheap cz82 I've had since I was a kid, that's all I'll ever need.

what kind of backwards, lawless, third world country do you live in where it is necessary to carry a firearm in order to simply survive?

Its not to "survive" its in case anyone tries anything. Would you want to get caught with your pants down? Not to mention the 2nd amendment is very important.

Oh okay you're American, yeah do what you want your country is shit anyway.

Its not the wild west. Move to a civilized country

OBSESSED

Listen up Hans, the more migrants you let in the greater your own need for CC increases.

Tbh open carry tomahawks were the best america had. Fucking disgusting beady eyed anglo immigrants and the crime they brought

Oh yeah sure I'm always in situations where I wish I had a gun so I could kill a person.
Americans in general are way too desensitised to weapons that can kill people, that's probably why you have so many shooting incidents.

I get youre grossly out of touch with reality, you consider have means of self defense "uncivil", but by the time its too late or something's actually happening you will be entirely helpless and will realize how stupid you are. But stay cozy in your nice suburb, just make sure you don't ever leave it.

People don't CC to the ability to kill people, its for self defense if something calls for it. But then again youre a little faggot that treats guns as toys and fashion statements so what do you know.

I'm disagreeing with the thread, I think letting any civilian who wants to have a gun is just a stupid idea in general.

>I think letting any civilian who wants to have a gun is just a stupid idea in general.

Blog about it with your latte bro. Youre grossly out of touch with current atmospheres.

Sorry for living in a country that is considerably stable and for not entering situations with life threatening circumstances

Not him, but you're a fucking faggot.
t. non-sheltered eurofag

Immortal classic

Ultimate baddy's gun

step aside

You won't survive the next twenty years.

t. fellow yuro

you're very trusting of your government

basically the LV of guns

this. i think the british prototype em-2 is the rifle equivalent of the blade runner pistol

the most techwear gun

Wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=iWK1G6gUw38

not functional at all fuck off

Yeah, no.

>Liberian refugees settle here
>People like you say they'll cause trouble
>People like you end up causing more crime than the Liberians.

Imagine my fucking shock.

When has techwear been about functionality?

>full video of it firing and hitting targets reliably\
>not functional
Also this

I live in an ok-ish country.

My neighbours are chill.

I don`t need gun to survive, but I would like to have some in case I need it. Sports and hobbies are also nice.

Also you are a faggot. Not gay. No. Gays are ok. You might be straight, but you are still a collosal faggot extraordinaire holy fuck.

We live in two different worlds apparently.

literally always retards since when is waterproof garments not functional with taped seams and 8 different pockets

>spent 200 dollars on crye pants
>privates don't understand why

looking cool is like 90% of patrolling.

Yeah, people who are victims of home invasions shouldn't have entered those life threating situtations! They should have just stayed ho....

Because of course it rains all the time and all those fucking straps lol

ITT: Physically unhealthy amerifats who need a gun in case anyone "tries anything," because they feel threatened by the presence of fit people.

>home invasion
>caring about what's Veeky Forums
You do realize that home invasions happen at home, not when you're out showing your fits?

100 rapes on new years by immigrants

>safe

>Projecting this hard

Not that guy but I do wonder why so many Americans on Veeky Forums are hellbend on taking their guns everywhere while half of American households don't even have a gun.

I think if I wasn't in a city and lived alone.... I would own this. It's so comic book insane, and the silencer is integral.

How ignorant do you have to be to say this? It's really quite a shame. You were making some good points before you revealed that you have no basis to talk about guns and society.

what straps i think you're confusing techwear and goth ninja my guy

Motoko's gun is very smol, very cute, very girly.

why would you want a chibi gun like that?

Or you could settle for the much more available alternative

>read manual before use
HA!

>performs worse than the gun it was supposed to replace

Nigger, Liberia is one of the worst places on earth. The people there made it hell, it's worse than Haiti whilst still having 1000x the resources of Haiti. I don't want them around my kids

And they're not "refugees", I wish this meme would end. You take refuge in the first safe country you come to. After that, you're just shopping around for the country with the most hand-outs and most lenient laws, for example all the Somalian "refugees" that move around Europe from Germany, to Sweden, to England, and never settle in Poland or Hungary because they don't have the same level of Gibs and actually lock up child rapists. Those "refugees" already had "refuge" by the time they landed at Greece or Libya, but I guess that's not good enough for these cockroaches.

The British Army during the 70s - 80s, before the introduction of MTP camo and the SA80.

Damn cool

half the population is concentrated around large coastal cities while the other half is spread around the other 90% of landmass in the contiguous US

wood furniture on anything is just

mmmm

i see this thing everywhere. is it just a meme? i don't trust it

mk 22, tight gray spandex, headband.

Switzerland has like 99% gun ownership and they are cosy as fuck. Japan has super restricted gun access for civilians and they are also pretty cozy. The thing these countries have in common is a large, homogeneous population. Start pouring barbarians who worship a sandy pedophile or subsaharan subhumans and you get trouble.

>glocknade
Guns are supposed to fire bullets out the barrel, not into the operator's hand.

Neither is a glock.

How does this work? Is it some new method of suppression?

It's not even a meme. That's genuinely a dope fuckin' revolver. Pricey as fuck though.

>lighter
>more accurate
>more reliable
>doesn't jam every 3 rounds
>double stack
>performs worse
what did he mean by this?

not as aesthetic though

Step aside ni B B as /ourgun/ coming thru,,,

i like to keep a heartbeat sensor, red dot scope, supressor and grenade launcher, and bayonet on mine incase you were asking

Being a nerd isn't fa

Aesthetic as fuck

Damn I wish civilian berets weren't limited to autists and pretentious art student fags

1940s tacticool

Considering the majority chose the US specifically, you /pol/cuck talking point is moot.

If you wanna whine about Somolians, you'll have to find a Minnesotan, dontcha know?

>meatball
>not a meme

Soviet shotgun.

someone post 80s gign and do this thread justice