How do i dress /dystopian/?

how do i dress /dystopian/?

this red leopard coat looks pretty sick desu

idk, the pointy front looks a bit silly desu

pssh nothing personnel kid

Dress just like you do right now because we're already living a dystopia.

this looks so bad lol

is this too edgy?

yes, dont see a single way someone could pull that off without looking like a schoolshooter

it's pretty hard to do without looking like you are JP from Grandma's Boy.

sexy

It's not far...why isn't this socially acceptable you wear...

This. Just become a priest OP if you like long flowing cloaks. You'd need a really solid personality to pull off wearing all black and long cloaks because if you're even slightly autistic, which you are because you browse this board, then it'll just amplify the autism of the outfit.

/thread
Besides, you can't just unilaterally mimic the style of near-future cyberpunk fiction and expect to look like anything but a LARPing retard. It works in "muh blade runner" because the characters blend into their environment. If you're the only one on the street dressed like this, you have completely missed the intent of the characters/media you're trying to copy. Fucking neckbeards

You dress normal

>cos the world is FUUUUUUCKED

Underrated post

soon enough it will be

some of the finest cankles ive ever seen o7

honestly this, it makes me sad to see the world crumble to pieces and people destroy themselves and their children, what's the point of preserving the family unit if it looks like this. All hope is lost, it's better we accept that now than realize it later, burn your ids, live in the woods, learn farming, live off the land, have an army of children and sit back and watch the whole system you narrowly escaped fall apart

fpbp

Demobaza my dude