My sources tell me a story will be published next week exposing corruption among CCP officials...

My sources tell me a story will be published next week exposing corruption among CCP officials.While corruption in China is nothing new, this story will focus heavily on how Bitcoin and foreign real estate are being used by officials to move money outside of China.

Furthermore, since Xi Jinping is not implicated in the story, but many of his "colleagues" are, it's likely that CCTV will not censor the story as it will aid in his anti-corruption campaign which is being used to eliminate rivals.

If you're experienced in crypto-currencies then I'd recommend putting your money in Bitcoin now. It's very likely that many millions of ordinary Chinese will be hear about Bitcoin and look to invest. Combined with the coming halving it could spark another bubble.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q= Xi Jinping relatives net worth
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9365099/Chinas-incoming-president-Xi-Jinpings-family-has-wealth-of-hundreds-of-millions.html
bitcoinity.org/markets/bitfinex/USD
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-06-29/xi-jinping-millionaire-relations-reveal-fortunes-of-elite
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's very likely that many millions of ordinary Chinese will be hear about Bitcoin and look to invest.

are you a retard?

>It's very likely that many millions of ordinary Chinese will be hear about Bitcoin and look to invest.

Dear OP... China has many more middle and upper class citizens than the US has as a total population.

They are already in BTC and this story isn't going to change anything, except tanking Alibaba and other Chinese MEME stocks/indexes

>BTC hits 2 year high
>"Hey guys, buy buttcoins! I've got lots to sell, just buy!"

Nice try Goldman Sachs trader.

>since Xi Jinping is not implicated in the story
but we already know he is.
his name is on the panama papers.
his family relatives are literally fucking billionaires and there is nothing anyone can do.
your fucking meme coins are just small time compared to foreign lands the rich purchased.

>but we already know he is.
How?
>his name is on the panama papers.
(Citation needed)
>his family relatives are literally fucking billionaires and there is nothing anyone can do.
(Citation needed)

lmgtfy.com/?q= Xi Jinping relatives net worth

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9365099/Chinas-incoming-president-Xi-Jinpings-family-has-wealth-of-hundreds-of-millions.html

Here's your post.
Nowhere does this source state that. And the Panama papers are not related to any future allegation, because the Panama paper are already known in China (at least to the "anti-corruption" authorities).
No. Nowhere is his name in the panama papers. His sister-in-law's son is though.
>his family relatives are literally fucking billionaires and there is nothing anyone can do.
No. His entire related family, all 500 of them, are worth about $150 million.
That probably has fallen tremendously since mid-2015.

Finally, nothing in the Panama Papers determines illegality or corruption. If it did, then why are David Cameron, Macri, and Abe still in power?

>china thinks like america
>america knows china

>American housing quality meets European degeneracy

Well fuck my asshole, Bitcoin is actually going to the moon
bitcoinity.org/markets/bitfinex/USD

>No. Nowhere is his name in the panama papers. His sister-in-law's son is though.
that's the same as his name on there. he is the one holding the dough, only through him can his relatives make any money.
>His entire related family, all 500 of them
what? what are you smoking
>nothing in the Panama Papers determines illegality or corruption. If it did, then why are David Cameron, Macri, and Abe still in power?
then what else would it mean? his sister in law wants to invest in panama just cause?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-06-29/xi-jinping-millionaire-relations-reveal-fortunes-of-elite
bloomberg tried to find his family wealth (3 people; Xi’s older sister, Qi Qiaoqiao, her husband, Deng Jiagui, and Qi’s daughter, Zhang Yannan.) in 2012 and about $376mil can be confirmed, everything else was blocked. bloomberg the website itself got blocked as well from china after this.

>that's the same as his name on there. he is the one holding the dough, only through him can his relatives make any money.

His name isn't on there. And his relatives that are closest to him (daughter, wife, sister-in-law) have only $200,000.

It's the distant relatives on his uncle's sids that are the ones with $150 million.

Read the fucking article I posted.

>what? what are you smoking
His distant family is huge.
And the "report" goes out to his cousins twice removed. So a lot of people.

>then what else would it mean? his sister in law wants to invest in panama just cause?
Where does it say "sister-in-law"?

The OP doesn't even have a source. Everyone in China with power has seen the Panama Papers. And they cracked down on a couple members over it.
OP is saying there's a new report coming out.

>bloomberg tried to find his family wealth (3 people; Xi’s older sister, Qi Qiaoqiao, her husband, Deng Jiagui, and Qi’s daughter, Zhang Yannan.) in 2012 and about $376mil can be confirmed, everything else was blocked. bloomberg the website itself got blocked as well from china after this.

Where does it say "sister-in-law"?

Please stop making up shit. The report explicitly states no one in Xi's direct family had investments of any quantity, and there were no transfers of money between the rich cousins and them.

Your goalposts have been moved immensely from here
You lied your ass off.

The amount you moved your goalposts is hilarious.

Nice shitpost.

It is blatant shilling like this that makes me think there are actual NSA agents on Veeky Forums.

You were BTFO by this poster

>His name isn't on there. And his relatives that are closest to him...
that counters my argument how? if i had the power to control everything i wanted and my nobody relatives somehow got super rich and just happen to be hiding money off shores, you can bet your ass i am pulling the strings.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9365099/Chinas-incoming-president-Xi-Jinpings-family-has-wealth-of-hundreds-of-millions.html
nowhere did your article mention his 'uncle', nor 'huge distant family'. nor a '150 mil' figure.
>Where does it say "sister-in-law"?
>His sister-in-law's son is though.
you did, i just misquoted, and nice ad hominem though you stupid hack.

>Please stop making up shit. The report explicitly states no one in Xi's direct family had investments of any quantity, and there were no transfers of money between the rich cousins and them.
yeah no shit there isn't, he would be long gone from office if a news website can find dealing histories of a fucking president of a country.

Your goalposts have been moved immensely from here
(You)
what goalpost? his family wealth? i stated they are billionaire. from a 2012 report 376mil of investment protfolio +55.6mil real estate in HongKong can be confirmed. and that's only 3 of his relatives. whatever else they owned are forbidden to the public. it is now 4 years later. add a few more relatives, dig a bit deeper on non-public information and adjust inflation, they could very easily be billionaires.
>You lied your ass off.
no i didn't.
and the reason Xi and cameron are still in power is because they are still in power. Abe's name is not in panama, idk why you mentioned him.

the only person you are shilling is yourself.
believing a half assed news without rationalizing the likelihood of how things are in the real world.

>It is blatant shilling like this that makes me think there are actual NSA agents on Veeky Forums.
Lol, another dumb shill that doesn't know about IDs.

>nocoiners

The amount of pathetic deflection from your mistakes is hilarious. I am seriously laughing my ass off at how much you have moved the goalposts from your original post I called out.

This was your original post:
How? Source needed. OP says nowhere that this "new report" is the Panama Papers.
No it is not.
You just stated they are not.

So go fucking kill yourself you lying piece of shit.

>half-assed news

You're believing a fucking random OP on Veeky Forums.

You are simply wrong. Your post was ripped to shreds by my factually based evidence.

Now run off and hide little faggot.

You just got BTFO again by this posterEvery single one of your claims have been proven incorrect.

You just showed that your original postWas factually incorrect and heavily exaggerated to fulfill a political view of your's.

>muh id's

Wow you have no argument. Pretty pathetic user.
Might want to up your shill game.

>muh ID's prove samefagging

Haha no they'd do not.

Bitcoiners BTFO in this thread.

T. Ethereum

I actually think this is real given that china will have nothing but bad economic news through the end of the month.