You wake up in your present location in the year 1700. What do you do?

You wake up in your present location in the year 1700. What do you do?

>California

Start a ranch and get some sweet native pussy

>>>>>>>Upper Canada
Plant an apple orchard

>Phoenix, AZ

Melt in the sun and try to find some natives before I die of dehydration

>Texas
Die a poor farmer before I even get to experience the glory of the Alamo

>Dallas, TX.
Pretty much the same for me.

>Illinois
Glorious French colonist
Soon, I will welcome the British overlords

>England
Considering my town was mostly poor, illiterate, and in the middle of an economic slump... most likely move to London or another large city. Once there try to become an apprentice for someone, or use my reading and writing skills to become a clerk or something.
But most likely is freakout and die like a month later because i have no papers, no money, and no understanding of life in this era.

>delaware
nothing happens, go somewhere else

Drink alcohol and try not to die in the DC swamp

>soon

You have over sixty years to wait, actually

>spanish war of succession about to start
>I'm on the losing side

I'm getting out of this rotting shithole to chill in the Americas or something.

>Tennessee

I guess I start walking East

>Central Europe

Prepare for the decade long shitstorm that will start next year

Go native because my city wasn't founded yet
[spoiler]then get pushed away by the white men and their thundersticks[/spoiler]

>Stirling, Scotland
I guess try to find my Clan's chief, present myself as a long lost relative from America or something, and offer my services as a clerk or lawyer in exchange for his patronage

Likely outcome: he laughs at me, gives me some bread, and sends me on my way

venice beach, CA, 1700 is pre-colonial so i would make my way south along the coast until i could find a Tongva settlement, and hope they take me in.

I go and become a rice farmer and see if I can find my ancestors.

Is that how clans worked? You could just claim to be related to a guy and he would give you stuff?

>1700

Worst time to be a turk t bh.

live a good life

Well the idea was your Clan chief would protect you and help you if you fell on bad times, and in turn you would pay him a certain amount of annual rent (cash, crops, livestock, produce, crafts, or the rent could be deferred in exchange for labour) and fight for him if another Clan was giving him guff or if the King of Scotland needed soldiers.

Obviously it would be a bit hard to petition the chief for help if no other clansmen know who you are, you couldn't just walk up to him and be all
>Awricht pal, me name's Haldane, gies yer tochter an a coo

I'm in the Kingdom of Aragon, no money, no family and a war is about to start. I'll try to get to NA and start a farm.

>Sweden
Go die in some stupid war run by Nobles who don't give a blue blooded shit about some poor ass like me.

>

Same here. Would probably be working on a farm until more soldiers are needed and i'm given a Polearm or a Musket.

Twin Cities, Minnesota
>Try to find my way to the nearest French outpost
>Have hope because I know enough French that I could communicate
>Get Shot by native
>Excruciating pain
>Get away
>Wound infected
>Die alone

Such is the life

New York.
Enjoy some fucking oysters.

Flanders
Well shit, this is about to start

>California

Likely kickstart the apocalypse for local natives thanks to the advanced microbes contained within my body, inadvertently giving rise to the conditions that led to them being conquered by Europeans. Probably get sacrificed to the gods if I'm found and captured.

Greece.
Flee to the mountains cause theres bloody turks everywhere and i dont wanna get culturally enriched

Oh wait nvm, I thought that said 700, not 1700.

Build a ranch I guess.

Kill yourselves commies

get scalped by native mercenaries working for the French
t. Anglo living in Nova Scotia

Make the Netherlands greatest again.

>Ireland
Live out in bumfuck nowhere so I'd probably wander off and hope I don't get snatched by some baby kidnapping britbong and sent to Caribbean.

>>>/suicide/

Praise God that I am a subject of the archbishop of Mainz and wasn't born in the neighboring Hessian town where the landgrave conscripts everybody into a huge fucking army to fight as mercenaries.

Then get drunk on the local famous wine.

Join the krajina hajduks
Hope spain destroys mislim tonight like it's 723

>interior Alaska
Drive out the Russians with the natives help. Establish new Republic of Alaska. Begin teaching the dumbass natives how to farm.

>Bronx, New York
>Live on long island sound
>Bay of Pelham manor
Fish I guess. Maybe not have to worry about natives. Eventually use my knowledge of chemistry to create smokeless cartridge, and beat I'd everyone to steam tech and electricity as well.

>Spain.
>1700

Shit.

>Maryland
Walk over to Annapolis and sell myself into indentured servitude for food and a roof.

>What do you do?
Fall down 10m. So either broke my legs and pelvis or die outright.

Just realized that there are suspension bridges in that pick.
>tfw, no one in 1700 wanted to draw the fucking bronx

>Texas
Try desperately hard to survive with no infrastructure or technology. Probably end up approaching the only other people in the area (native Americans) and either be immediately killed by them or accepted into their tribe. As a white person the former is probably more likely.

From there I could either go south to New Spain or east to New Orleans where I'd have to learn how to speak Spanish or French. If I'm lucky I'll make enough money doing god knows what until I can book passage to an English speaking colony. From there hopefully get back to Europe where the only respectable civilization would exist at that time.

> Southeast England
Get the fuck off someone's farmland before they shoot me. This place used to be the grounds of a manor.
Then I'd try to find work at the stables that used to be nearby, or the coaching inns that still are. My skillsets of 'moving shit from A to B' are still valid whenever, and I'm good with animals.

I can still navigate, and the local pub is older than that anyway.

Die in the black swamp. Whether the bugs do me in or the natives, it probably won't matter that much.

>Mid-Finland
Drink

>low countries
Go collect peat for our Habsburg overlords like my ancestors before me to fund their endless wars with the French or whoever.

Fall to my death, I guess.

"Invent" the steam engine and everything related to electricity and magnetic fields. Kickstart modern manufacturing, locomotives and railway transportation. Detail the oil drilling and distilling process, "invent" the internal combustion engine and automobiles. "Invent" modern ballistics and aerodynamics to a basic extent, as well as "design" a basic plane blueprint from what I know of early biplanes.

Die at the hands of a savage Indian in Florida.

>Dublin
Join the lads in freeing the land of the Sassanach menace before An Gorta Mór
show revolutionaries how to into Guerilla warfare before the Spanish, topple les aristocrates before the French and establish a Republic
if all else fails slaughter the planters in the North who would be 12 years into the Protestant Ascendancy by now after na Cogadh an Dá Rí

then emigrate to the Americas for a laugh

I figure that my clothes and generic modern American accent would make me seem like an oddity. Enjoy Voltaire-tier popularity all over the colonies. Buy a nice colonial-style manor home in the outskirts of the city and live a nice comfy life writing books about the future.

>Romania
Remove kebab

>north of england
land in a field somewhere and complain about urbanisation?

>Netherlands
Sail to England and buy a fuckload of stock in The South Sea Company then after it passes 800 pounds per stock sell it all and become rich, then flee to France and live out the rest of your day in a fancy chateau.

>Ojibwe
Kill thousands if invading whites to preserve my people and culture

>Massachusetts

Wear black, work the land, waste time at church, pray I don't get burned next.

>Wisconsin
Live like a badger, eat pasties, mine lead, and go insane

Die while sleeping by horse fly bites

Fight the mapuche

>be irrelevant microstate
>get invaded by france

>Massachusetts
farm, build a 2nd England in the new world and start preparing for the imperial federation also warn everyone about the irish

To be fair, most people don't like the Bronx today either.

>upper canada

die

>North Eastern New Jersey

Try to get a ferry to New York, most likely.

Fall 5 meters onto a field of wheat

t. Jovan

Based. We'd probably just be torn apart by gators in the swamp, though. Unless you're in the middle/north of the state.

>Spain
Fight for my future king Philip V, Austriafags GTFO

>Wait, I'm from Barcelona
Fight for my future king Charles III, Borbonfags GTFO

>Virginia
Eventually die of some disease that won't be a problem in 300+ years. In the meantime, probably work on a farm.

>Florida
Learn Spanish

I probably would be somewhere in Nova Scotia seeing as the bongs hadn't BTFO'd me to Louisiana yet

>Chicago

Try to find natives before I die from mosquitoes and dysentery

Live happily on the noble lands Ferdinand I gave to my family, praise the Habsburg everyday, and fight the muslim scum

>Ohio

Get gored by French and Indians for speaking English.

I'm in St Louis, so I'd probably would catch a tomahawk to the dome, then get scalped.

>holland
deteriorate

Kek

Freeze to death because im smack dab in the middle of British Columbia and there is no civilization around for hundreds of miles

Maybe I could find some native tribe and they wouldn't scalp me

>Genoa

time to shoot some corsicans

I forgot to add: A Few days after I've been scalped a passing French picks my pockets and dumps my body into the Mississippi

Frenchman*

>massachusetts

Revolt against the crown, establish New England as an independent country (New York bros can join) that persists as a highly educated, brotherly utopia to the present day

Like an American Finland

>Maryland
Start fishing for a living and make a name for myself as a writer in early Colonial America.

>Boston

I'm not Veeky Forums enough to know if there's a city here yet. But probably die either way. I have no practical skills other than writing novels; much like the first wave of Jamestown settlers, my days are numbered.

>Survival mode engage
>MUST
>SURVIVE

Exploit the mood of the times by becoming a preacher, the crazier the better. Use my knowledge of theology and revivalism to bring about a new cult of personality.

My grandad's dad and his dad were ministers. I got this!!!

>amazonian rainforest
>probably catch yellow fever and die
>or malaria

Maybe I'd get to fuck a qt indian girl before that

>Poland on border with Austria
Not bad at all
At least before partitions

> Buenos Aires

smuggling

>Over 30 miles from Chicago

Try and find the nearest French or British trading post.

Likely French, and even then you've got a better chance of getting Injuned or beared.

>prairies
>eat bison testicles

>The western border of PA

Get massacred by indians I guess

>Oklahoma

get tortured, maimed, and killed in some horrible manner by the Comanche

>Ireland
Fucking Anglos leave
REEEEEEEE

>Melbourne

Well... no European settlement in the area for another one hundred years or so. So I guess I'd just hang out on a beach, eat bulk kangaroo and go fishing. Hope the locals are friendly, which is possible I suppose.

>Sweden looks like a black dick