thx for the input, sweetie

1/5

2/5

1/5

Wtf are those pants?

Saint Laurent zipper jeans, you might hate them but I love them

looking mad gay bro

fag

are you for real ? damn sell them or sth., why pair slp with a 10$ jacket from walmart

tbf faggot core was the first phrase that came into my head when i saw your pic OP

Not leaving my house today.

I'll rate when there's more posts.

nah I won't sell them I love them, I just need to pair it with better stuff, also the jacket is an afterthought only got it because it might rain, so recommendation is appreciated
great fits, 9/10, I really like those black boots, ID?

is it better with this hoodie?

I like the pants, though i wish they were a slimmer fit to carry on that true slp look, but they shoudlnt be paired so casually imo

These are the people who shit on your inspo threads

these people

these

this

Talk shit
>post fit

yeah I get ya, I'll keep that in mind
both are nice fits, but weird seeing you dressed like that at the beach, you gonna fuck up your shoes with sand
I don't shit on no one's threads liar

this is basically my "I'm going to kick your ass now" Pose

(except minus me holding the cellphone)

ur a fcking twig, there's no one ass getting kicked but your own bro

lmao
doing better than before

I hate every single one of your fits on a conceptual level. Also, you seem like a miserable person to be around.

very curious about your life and the challenges you face being on the spectrum, can you walk me through a typical torso day?

at first I was gonna write something like "lmao wearing >$600 pants with a $10 shirt" but that's not exactly correct; slps can go great with basic cheap clothing but in your case, a fucking puma shirt and a jacket that could be from walmart? also cuffing them? without even getting into the slp ideal body circlejerk this is just an awful choice, it looks like you got a few hundred as a gift and needed desperately to spend it and apparently you absolutely do not have the wardrobe to back it up - literally every other piece here is some sort of shit you'd see on a not-well-off high schooler who once went on a fashion forum

also, when I first saw this fit I thought those were fucking hot topic jeans - you don't make them look cool or interesting with this fit, and because of that, it screams "this is my only piece of clothing above $100"

These are very uninteresting

more interesting and looks natural

you again

Yeah senpai, wish it was jacket weather more than 2 months a year

lmao no im not a faggot

my opinion regarding what i wear is all that matters

unless u r a qt3.14 thinspo girl with big tits

Why do you all dress so pedestrain and boring? Like I thought I was on a legit fashion board

like you're all dress poorly in some way and some of you look like you just started browsing this board and got into fashion in general. And you're all jerking each other off at that saying it looks good

what the fuck

With those frail weak hands? Boy, you havent boxed in your life, have you

post fit

Lol shut up and jerk me off.

you are attracted to me. probably because I am a positive happy person and I don't try to drag other people down around me. I try to make them better versions of themselves. I am a leader, yet I am humble. I am an artist, an Artist is someone who isn't afraid to make mistakes or look silly.

Gonna jump in here to ask where the fuck I can get this Air Max heel tab material? I wanna sew it to my Nike hoodie

thx for the actual criticism, and yeah I guess I did everything wrong pairing those pants but I do have a wardrobe to back it up just made a bunch of bad choices, I will keep everything in mind to make these pants worth it

yeah I'm a huge newfag

Veeky Forums becomes less and less of a fashion board every week

Damn nice fit and hair user, ID on jacket?

why

Are those boxers? lmaoooo

this whole fit is a meme

So fucking boring.

you dont deserve to be wearing slp

Made some leg gains i see

i fucking love winter i swear
too plain4me
i dont know why but i smile when i see your posts
meh, its not bad but its boring, wear some funky tshirts with trollface and itll be fine

New jacket what do you guys think

Nice stuff

Always digging your style

what hair product do you use to style?

I don't have any product in my hair. Usually just quickly wet it or pat it down in the morning.

you look awesome

how tf does it stay in such a defined side part then?

where did you get that jacket from?

how "tall" are you?

w2c hoodie

pants are hell ugly but top is nice
so ugly esp with those glasses
and lol @ the shirt +
mildly lame
if you really want to wear those pants you need to go all out fucciboi instead of wearing a pedestrian-core hoodie
it works, mostly bc the beach aesthetics though
every article of clothing is mismatched with each other in this fit. no.
lol no
could be good if you are super chill
not good but better than most stuff above
good fit albeit safe
6.5/10
hey i remember you
good fit but shirt is a tad too bright for my liking.
i want to see you in bright colors
6.5/10
not that good desu unless you are going full slavic core
left is good because its so simple
imho you should shorten your hair a bit before you treat it
6/10

Flying out of Reagan international, wish me luck

kekkk

its fucking winter mate and he's in boxers outside

Cringe. If it was just a plain sweatshirt without logos it would just be boring.

Honestly I have no good advice here. I always comb it after I shower. I only use shampoo and conditioner once or twice a week but I always wet it in the shower. I have put product in my hair before but this day was just the way it fell. Sometimes I'll wake up and wet it entirely and comb it and let it dry on the way to work. But that's it. Sorry for my lack of help here pal.

5'8 I'm aware of my vertical challenges. I don't really treat my hair but I am close to getting a trim.

You must just have thick hair. I cant get mine to hold for more than a few hours at best

tfw all these newfags don't know who HUCK is

Pomade works wonders. Haven't used it in a long time but I had a phase where I used some brand called American something. Maybe American crew.

K, post a pic of yourself Veeky Forumsggot. This is a waywt thread. I’d like to see you do better.

the way you stand makes me sick

marry me then
thank you!
its an old jacket borrowed from some old man lmao
thank

ALSO did you all noticed that the dog has a chridtmas hat

Good morning

That's a negative on the v neck tee shirt there pal, though your jacket isn't half bad.

My statement still stands now that I notice it's a sweater?

Crew neck would look better with jacket?
vneck fine without jacket?

Yeah crew neck would look better in my opinion. V necks are a no go but that's just me.

>eyebrow raise extends into hair

Look here guys

This is the best fit ITT and it is also one of the most basic ones. Looks like something a normie could think of.

You idiots are trying really fucking hard to be unique and end up looking like homosexual homeless college dropouts with autism

lol

this.

How's it going guys

R8 plz

That's good fit, i just hate those homosex white sneakers. I don't get them

You look like the virgin from the virgin vs chad comics 3/10
wtc glasses 9/11
give that bathrobe back to your mum 7/10
No
5/10 your weak and boring
6/10
4/10 bahhahahaha
9/10
9/10
7/10 try using a proper button up instead of the polo
7/10 use baggier cargo pants
Hey Reddit!/10
Nothing wrong with the sweater but you fucked it up with the shirt and Walmart joggers 0/10
5/10

lol @ this child's play mustache

>nobody cared who i was until i took the tripfag off
the top half is nice but the fucking retarded zipper pants fuck it up
literally just black and olive
jesus now you just look like a highschooler, which you probably are
that shirt isn't exciting enough for a b e a c h d a y
lmao you're about as broad as a stick stop
basic
LMAO someone has been watching whoisjacov
i loved it until i scrolled to the bottom. w2c nice coat its cold where i live and i only own shit tier jackets
i love the earthy tones. what boot r those
great for terrorcore because u already look slavic
fell for evry meme possible
nice comfy jacket

Dressed in a potato sack/potato quality

>nobody cared who i was until i took the tripfag off
You did it the wrong way round

What’s the problem with that? I look good
The Walmart joggers actually look good and aren’t expensive, I’d prefer to wear them over joggers that are twice that amount.
Let’s see you do better, post a pic of yourself Veeky Forumsggot.
I like the jacket, looks good.
How thick is your hair? I’d like to go for a similar look but I’m worried I won’t be able to get my hair to stay because it is thin.
That’s a cool jacket, reminds me of terror core

what do you do with your hair, products etc..

none said high-rise would be so darn uncomfortable

slp does not fit your style (or lack of) and those pants were very obviously a compulsive purchase. The jacket looks out of place, the cuffing is out of place and the sneakers are VERY inappropriate with the aesthetic of the pants.

I already wrote the first part of my post so I will let it there, but now I know for sure that you were baiting. I'll give you 8/10 since you got me.

Looks effortless in a good way.

Shorts are a lot too short.

Normie core but at least it looks good I guess.

I like your fits but tucking your pants into your socks is very retarded.

Your fits are kinda basic and repetitive but you look good in them and your tats add some spice when you drop the jacket, so keep doing your thing.

please be bait

>5digit palindrome
Thoth 0w0 has spoken! I apologize for my poor choice of clothes...

Looking thicc Huck

Nope

Digging the pops of color throughout.

Pretty boring- you can do better

Great stuff as usual

I don’t like your tattoos, but goddamn if you don’t make menswear look good

This thread is so fucking bad...

are me and my friends Veeky Forums ?

It's so fucking hot. My jacket is basically a prop.

been a minute

i get nervous wearing shoes on the beach
broomsticks and rubberbands
shorts are a little too short to be worn with the hoodie, but I like the fit.
everything but the white socks is primo
I don't personally like your style, but I have nothing but respect for the variation you find in your fits, while still maintaining an easily recognizable uniform. It's really cool. :)

OP here again holy shit that previous outfit was indeed a failed abortion how did I think that would be a good fit to post idk, I was probably fucking sleep deprived and going insane, sorry for being retarded, here's a better fit (hopefully)

i mean this is better but its still horribly boring and uninspired. The only real tip for you is to lurk more, find a more unique style, and start building a closet based around that style. Based off those two fits, your closet is going in a whole lot of different directions.

yes my closet is very full, I'm very much a newfag, and I am trying to still find my style, if something doesn't match it's not because I don't have the wardrobe to back it up, it's because I don't have a good grasp yet or know how to be unique yet, but yes thx for the help