Are these jackets Veeky Forums approved?

Are these jackets Veeky Forums approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/mens-outerwear/mens-work-jackets/93226.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes they unironically look better than the 90's normcore bullshit and skinny boi high fashion trash and nigger streetwear rap/skate culture normally posted here

>90's normcore bullshit and skinny boi high fashion trash and nigger streetwear rap/skate culture

how to be fat nerd tier user ?

get one without the hood and with a nice collar, perfect work coat and looks nice if you try

its the bus jacket i swear to god everyone on the city bus has this jacket you cannot take a bus without this jacket appearing.

I SWEAR TO GOD every time i see this jacket on the bus its one step closer to the outer rim of mental hell. this jacket is the bane of my existence. everyone who wears the bus jacket should rot in hell eternally. fuck that stupid jacket.

Check out Duluth trading for the affordable, top tier build quality. I second the no hood comment

indeed

you're a bus driver, correct?

I have one in black and it's too fucking puffy, I look like a retard wearing it. Which is too bad because the materials are great and it's really comfy.

>unironically

$40 ebay carharts allllll daaaayyy loooong. Already broken in and with light wear. Make sure to check the measurements. Upsize

Maybe try running it in your dryer full of tennis balls, on cold, run over it with your car a few times or something.
Also, lift and do exercises to get a thicker neck.

>running it in your dryer full of tennis balls
Will that really shrink it? The fabric is thick and rigid as fuck.

>the state of Veeky Forums

it was always this bad huh

If you want to shrink it you bought the wrong size. What I gave you is a "breaking-in" method.

what would you call this jacket?

walmartcore

shits comfy though

yup.

West Virginian here, this is a carhart you ding dongs

Pic related is the superior Carhartt.
>No shitty elastic bands to get torn up
>Snaps under collar for optional hood
If you don't need a work coat and just want it for fashion purposes, reddit is that way

yes

they aren't warm enough compared to the j-140 though. I use mine for working outdoors

I live in a very blue collar southern town and everyone has a carhart jacket like that. I have 2, they're very warm and comfy.

>That patina

I'm telling you boys Duluth is better than any modern Carhatt builds. This coat is getting retired and replaced tomorrow, after 5+ years of serious abuse

Did your father subject you to 5+ years of serious abuse? Only reason I can imagine that you would actually think Duluth is better

I actually just returned from the ninth level of hell, were I was forced to insert this coat into the vagina of your filthy, fat, ugly whore of a mother, in an effort to satiate her carnal desires. She wanted to be fucked so much that I even had to put it up her asshole most days. After 5 years the coat looks like this...I'm really happy to be home FA/ggot

>mfw i wear a carhartt for work and people think im trying to be Veeky Forums
also, get the one with the hood and no elastic wasit. it just rides up when you bend over and exposes your back to the cold.

That's shart in the mart core

Niggas don't know that Carhartt warm as fuck.
Sub zero temps btfo.
Down jacs can't even.
Middle aged possibly homosexual German men always comment about it too.

You cannot make this jacket look good, sorry.

w2c

Duluth Trading website or retail store

m.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/mens-outerwear/mens-work-jackets/93226.aspx