How does his pants fit so well?

Tailoring/luck.

nigger, who cares?

>How do his pants fit so well?

Healthy legs and probably a very expensive taylor

lol dude's a fucking nigger

who'd even look at him twice? another nigger? cute

lmao good one fello kekistani XD

err, not a drumpfag, just don't really give a shit about what niggers do. I might as well start taking fashion advice from poodles and circus elephants

You live pretty far from a train station don't you?

I grew up in Queens, I don't think I understand what you're getting at... I'm glad I don't live near a train station now, my little white utopia has eye candy up the wazoo

usually people that live far away from public transport as well as needing it tend to end up bitter about other races.

He’s rich and successful fucking more women than you’d ever talk to in your life but hey at least you’re not a nigger

What made you bitter?

Man, you really suck. Who hurt you?

lol duh, anything is better than being a fucking nigger. I'd rather lose two inches off my dick, sight in one eye, 3 fingers on each hand, and the ability to smell and taste before I'd take being black.

to me, a normal white person, success means feeling fulfilled. I feel fulfilled reading and hiking. niggers feel fulfilled going to the shopping mall. And I'm supposed to be impressed? yeah, wow, holy shit wtf i love blacks now

No point in arguing. Dude makes Archie Bunker look like a BLM activist.

I'm just being real, I also think pitbulls should be kicked out of my country. It's the same logic extrapolated, really. It's not like I don't think black people have souls or deserve to be happy, I just would rather they did it far away from me, thank you.

Nigger thread

Hi daddy! Guess what! We're getting married! Can't wait for you to meet him.

lol why would I have a daughter who'd want to fuck a nigger? that's what girls do when they want to get back at daddy

>My life is shit and being white while hating people are the only thing I have to latch on to.

The amount of coping in this thread is unprecedented. /pol/ fags make me kek

check em

oh damn

checked

woah

checked

Thats a nice butt no homo

Too slow a board to be impressive.

broeder

checkistan

sweeet

theyre gucci

cause hes boujee, and you are not
epic posts /b/rothers!!! xDDDDD

sorry to break it to you but that's not a perfect fit. Those pockets are gaping in a ugly way, butt needs more space

Lol is that one of the migos? Probably because he's a fucking millionaire wearing gucci trousers? Of course theyre gonna fit perfectly

All /pol/tard autism aside migos dress really shitty

So this is your brain on r/pol?

no, I just really think niggers are ugly and second-class citizens in every regard. why would I trade being white for that?

>stretch =/=good fit
It would actually indicate bad fit if the material didn't stretch

maybe they want to get back at daddy because he's a hateful dickhead

she's the one who's going to have to raise a nigger, not me. I'd tell her "Have fun! don't let the door hit you on the way out!"

But it doesn't fit well..?

Sad! You need to go back to lxddit with these opinions.

isn't that the home of "based nigger" ?

nice meme

oh wow

>tfw i'm unironically a nazi but also an offset fan

Can't we all just get along?

>writing this whole fucking thing

t. dubless pussy

>t. based black man's friend
fuck off mutts, you're the face of a dying race and the saddest part is that you won't even be aware of it till the end.

toastan

checked m'friend

captcha
>stoke impasse

nice

day called you a hillbilly son

holy fucking shit one pic with a black guy in it and the entire thread derailed

it was never even on the rails

between the retards pretending to be racist, the actual retards who think they're serious, and the exhausted and frivolous debate that's bouncing off the troll and psudotrolls, there's no way fishing can be THIS easy

if that's all it takes to get a 7/10 on the bait scale why do people even try any other type of bait? why is there low quality shit on this site when med-high quality is so fucking easy? literally all you need is a relevant picture with a black person in it

Some people are fulfilled shooting fish in a barrel, others want to track their prey through for days through the forest with only a crossbow.

I'm the former.

t. half African American and half Jewish, just started hrt, and still smarter and more successful than all you poltards.

what kinda hat, shit's legit

good job

You're right, but next time you make a post like this, get trips to prove your point.

/pol/ please crawl back to your little shit hole

why do all /pol/cucks think theres gonna be a fuckin purge at some point? it just sounds like melodramatic garbage to justify them projecting their insecurities and self-isolation on others

the joke is that even with success, no one would ever want to trade places with you

t. totally aware. Still don't care.

you dress like shit and are a huge faggot

drop trip

yet youre still here with the rest of us

how does it feel to get such a clean number, user?

Wtf why didn't the mods just delete this thread
It's full of racist trolls

racism is bad

Feels like my post got deleted

I think about 5 posts telling the truth got deleted :^)