Veeky Forumscial aesthetics

What does Veeky Forums think of actor Adam Driver's facial aesthetics, effay or no?

He's got the key "weird" face.

Runway model? Yes.
Print model? Nah.

Desirable? Sure

He looks ugly as fuck, like some weird nerd senpai. His body is also huge so his face is a huge contrast and it just looks fucked

he looks like a fucking monster

why anyone would want to see his face on a 60 foot screen is completely beyond me

fpbp

proof that you can be ugly and attractive

based

well of course, all you need it status

dem hair tho

Me

shave that beard hide ears behind beautiful hair boom hes attractive again.

cmon bro you can do better. Shave and maybe get a haircut pic related.

With ears covered he looks much better. The tipical ugly/atractive strong face.

Attractive guy for sure

He's simultaneously attractive and ugly. He can just as easily be the love interest as the weird underling to the big bad. I'd say he's someone whose personality and character can actually fill the gaps of what he's lacking in looks.

Can’t tell if ugly Or actually pretty hot underneath the hair. Interesting illusion

Shave that pubic hair from off your face.

wow, your mustache is incredible. Shave beard, keep stache, watch heads turn every time you enter a room

FUCKING SOOOOYAAAA BOYYYA NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THIS KEKED FACE

Post photo without beard or you are a fluke

cucked

Because he's a good actor? I'd rather watch him than some no-talent pretty boys like the Hemsworths, Zac Efron, etc.

Show your face bitch boi

I honestly accepted the fact that I'm ugly to the point that I decided to grow a disgusting mustache so I can look even more unappealing

dude looks like an alien from men in black

This.

I don't find him particular ugly nor attractive but he has an interesting face which you often find in a model.

Your plan is working

You look like a numale

Only a "numale" would use a ridiculously specific generalization like that.

but you sure do and sound like a numale. Just look at your weak responce.

I'm not the guy in the pic retard.

>Nose of a jew
>Mouth as big as a horse’s
>Ears like pic related
Can’t understand why people think that abomination is attractive

He's charismatic as fuck and a fantastic actor.

Aesthetics =\= good actor
Learn to read before answering thank you

>why people think that abomination is attractive
Because he's charismatic and a famous actor and good at his job, like e.g. Ryan Gosling. Objectively both have aesthetic "fallings" but people still consider them attractive for the things I mentioned twice now.

you're not ugly just wear contact

Not everyone likes the traditional "aesthetic". I find Adam driver atractive however I don't like Ryan Gosling. It isn't only about prestige and fame.

Pls no bully

ppl on Veeky Forums tryin to call adam driver ugly lmao

we're not trying to call him ugly, we're mocking him for being the definition of ugly

he looks like the type of grocery store bagger that I wouldn't even want to tip because he smells funny

he's the type of man that science is trying to CRISPR out of existence

ugly people dont get casted into films my man

have you never seen a movie? just unfrozen in time?

dude is literally a monster

That only applies to gentiles dude. Jews can be ugly as sin and still get a job in Hollywood. See Jonah Hill for example.

All you faggots talking shit about him is weird cause I look pretty much identical to him. It‘s as if you‘re offending me in a way.
ThisIs pretty much what I‘ve come to realize myself. I can be a total aloof asshole and get away with it. I can also be an insecure nerd and no one questions it. It‘s weird

He’s like 6’2 and has a great (extremely large and wide) body and great hair + plays characters that have great personalities/are charismatic and he’s just ugly enough that most average women see him as achievable.

I’m a girl and I think he’s attractive enough

Ugly as fuck nose

He's like 6'4''

hot

i have the same nose being italian and mexican. i hate it. it looks like a beak. seriously considering a rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty can't fix a long eye-to-mouth distance

damn it be ya own...

Kinda reminds me of Danny Trejo for some reason

Are women fucked aesthetics-wise if they have ultra thin lips? It seems like most beautiful women have full, soft lips.

>inb4 lip injections
Apparently one of the most painful procedures + can potentially be a disaster if accidentally overfilled.

His nose is his most attractive feature but go ahead and ruin your face.

Am I a chinlet Veeky Forums?
Yeah I know my acne is bad and I've got a shit nose, I blame my shitty hapa genetics.

Your chin and jaw profiles are good, you have no reason the be insecure about them.

This is the most unintelligent board on Veeky Forums I swear. I've never seen people so obsessed with their appearances, I dread to think how much time they look in the mirror. I go from Veeky Forums to /g/ to Veeky Forums. It's like going from uni to a fuckboy daycare center.
>Inb4 you're just ugly

That may be so, but at least I won't waste my life worrying about it.

Honestly, if you lost weight, your chin would be great.

He's not nearly as ugly as some people think he is.
I mean he's not attractive by any means, he's kinda average

SHAVE DUDE, SHAVE

Be mean to me

Generic.

take the neck pill, right fucking now.

I hate my new nose my nigger lips and my autistic eyebrows
But hey if Adam be ok then so can I
:’)

youre gay right?

*jew

Do I have what it takes, effay?

your eyebrows are too far apart if you're plucking them that way, or else they'd be perfect

very unappealing head shape and hair

He's fit and tall, that's all you need.

being this much of a necklet

please dont beat-up my elementary-school aged kid

>me so horny
You look like that gook hooker from Full Metal Jacket

He is ugly, but also tall and famous so it evens out

honestly all the hideous people that you say are fine here make me feel good about myself. If they`re posting those pics here it means it's the best ones they got and even my worst pics look slightly better. Also this excludes Driver he's a fucking god

6/10
7/10
7/10
5/10
5/10
6.5/106/10

>thinks he's attractive
>also thinks Adam Driver is attractive
wanna know how I know you're uggo?

he's like a big fucking cave man I can see why a lot of women would find this attractive

He gives off a bizarre air of being attractive while in motion (eg. in film) but when you really LOOK at him, there's something inherently off about his face.

Like you wouldn't want to be 6 inches from it, staring him down.

oh gee maybe it's the ridiculously ancient jewish eye-to-mouth distance, the horribly patchy and thin mustache, the beady eyes, the thin and pathetic eyebrows, the atrocious bone structure and the dumbo ears?

This is just one of those cases where if someone is popular, they're attractive... on an objective aesthetic level, he's obviously not great genetic stock. I wouldn't want his sperm at a donor bank.

for reference, here's what an actually handsome man looks like, in case you all live in the Philippines or Mexico or somewhere ugly

Forgot pic

Do you go outside? I can't believe someone this picky and negative actually has a decent amount of friends.

I'm only negative about rich boys who are shoved in my face like god's gift to earth even though they're just screen prostitutes.

this guy for example is 10x more attractive than Driver and where's his seven-figure salary for appearing on an episode of Girls? I have no reason to be nice about Driver since he's an arson who joined the military which is disgusting to me. this dude looks like a sweetheart, Driver looks like the psycho murderer he is.

So that settles it, you definitely do not go outside, let alone have friends

none of my friends like the US military, maybe in your neck of the woods everyone is a bootlicker who thinks arson is cool. I think that's strong evidence of pscyhopathy. some kids burned down a whole forest near me just thinking arson was cute, know how many animals probably died?

you look truly uninteresting. i feel like you're into toilet humour? you're also posing to look "above it", and i doubt u have the intelligence to see this irony even after spelled out.

4/10 would avoid interaction with

I don't think adam driver is particularly handsome, but he has an edge on people who are conventionally attractive because he can look brooding/intimidating respectively, 1/2

2/2

nice locks homie

3/2 he's interesting looking to say the least

there is nothing wrong with wanting to get to know an ugly person and thinking they have an interesting look. some people are attracted to this! but objectively/conventionally, obviously the same logic doesn't extrapolate. he literally looks like John of Gaunt

my friend looks very much like him and he gets a lot of pussy. especially from artsy girls. that's my input.

Is he very confident and outgoing or what?

the jewish nose is an asset in men