I'm looking for androgynous glam punk inspiration and affordable alternatives to Balmain...

I'm looking for androgynous glam punk inspiration and affordable alternatives to Balmain, because I can't afford a 7000$ jacket. Any ideas?

also, would it be tacky to do something similar to this shirt yourself?

I'm tempted to take sand paper to one of my old shirts to try it out

yes, dont do it... cringly as fuck

Is that shit on the pants?

it's too late, I already did it

I should have listened

How do you wash something like that?

shame on him, he should never have taken hormones

Post results.

>what is tokyo hotel

I look like a clown with it on :/

oh well, it was kinda fun making, so the whole experience wasn't a complete bust

holy shit

>androgynous glam punk

You mean as in "Bowie-inspired new romantic" or as in "2000s pop punk twink shithead"?

what a disaster

You added too many big cuts. Also the shirt looks a bit tight. Can't tell if it's because of the jacket though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The whole outfit is a mess, my jacket is way too small for me. I used a mens shirt, so it is really tight around my tits, but is kinda lose elsewhere. honestly, idk what I was thinking.

I was more inspired by the balmain spring 2011 collection. I saw a few images of it, and I got excited. The whole project has been a disaster though.

It's pretty poor but good for you for trying though

A mistake is just another lesson friendo..... next time do less and smaller cuts, maybe one large one with a few safety pins(like 2 or 3)

Faith Connexion has damn cheap resale value, go pick some up. Other than that, I can only recommend UC because it's practically universal in style and dirt cheap if you know where to look.

1. The black creates too much contrast with your skin, the red shirt blends with skin tone much nicer
2. why the fuck didn't you cut the holes as an exact mirror of the shirt in your pic, way to much skin
3. you need more pins

At least you're trying interesting shit though, good on you.

Cuts are a little too big as others have said but honestly if you choose to do a V2 just learn from those mistakes. Take a trip over to th Veeky Forums diy thread for more constructive criticism. I like it though.

images like this make me feel so much better, i mean sometimes i can be a bit autismal but jesus fuck user you really took the grand prize here