/General hairthread/

What's a good machine for amateur buzzcuts?

A glock

that's a gun, silly

I love you too friend

just buy a wahl for $40 ya dummy

living in Edinburgh is more Veeky Forums than Glasgow
fight me

Yikes

What do I say to the barber if I want this haircut?

4 or 5 all over

does anybody have some good curly hair undercut inspo? I've been growing out the sides but it looks terrible.

help me Veeky Forums what should I do with my hair. I can post more pics if that helps

hi friends.

what face shape is this? Oval?

You serious?

Anything will do. It’s a buzz cut. Get a wahl or something. Welcome to the club

Porridge

You really have no face shape. Probably some bastardization of oval + something else.

pls friends. i'm trying to;

1. Find new haircut
2. Find new eyeglasses

post non censured picture

pls no bully. i'm not trying to be fashionable or cool i'm just a loser nerd. just want to know face shape.

Diamond.

hey i don't know anything about headshapes, but you shouldn't be so hard on yourself, it's unhealthy

Also, you're quite good looking

thank you friends. I found diamond shape to be good.

Really i don't really know what use would face shape have. If you don't have any extremely obvious shape, like literally square or round head, you should do fine with pretty much any haircur or glass shape

Why do u want a biscuit

what the fuck do I cut this into
it looks like a nick cage mullet and I know I've got to do something to it

soy shape

When am I allowed to end it all? I’m not a fan of how I look buzzed but I know I’ll eventually have to get over it. I’m really leaning towards just letting it grow and to stop caring about it and embrace it. I at least can grow a nice full beard so I’ll just go for the Bon Iver look.

why can't there be a good hair inspo thread without you fucing attention whore faggots posting your ugly balding heads?

Can Veeky Forums rate my hairstyle?

Long hair works for you. You should go for something like Boy Pablo has.

show him the picture

Balding people are having a rough time user, and they don't know how to deal with their changing hairline

Fuck off and stop being a faggot

Yep he a diamond

Who /thickhair/ here? Is there ever any reason to thin out your hair? I asked my barber to thin out my hair just because I thought I supposed to and now my hair feels so flat and lifeless

POO

Should I buzz my hair?

go for it when you take care of that beard

older pic, I shaved it a long time ago

Beards aren't fashion. Just be the "hat" guy

There is a deep inconsistency in your photograph
While your head is photographed on a seemingly green lush background (forest???!)
The sunglasses on your head-front (do not seeme photofhopped!!) REFLECT a different background (???shooting studio???) that cannot be located in the forest

In short your sunglasses reflect a scene completely different from the background of the photo/setting.

You owe me an explanation

pajeet probs just went to a cafe in a park you mongloid fuck

LMAO how can you even bo so fucking wrong??? Is your eyesight nil???
I mean zoom inside the picture it is CLEAR it is taken n a DIFFRENT LOCATION
The reflection on the sunglasses show an iINTERIOR place with WALLS AND WINDOWS AND SEATS
The background (!!!!inconsistent!!!) shiws A FOREST
THUS the picture is obvious photoshooped or else it's a stuido
YOU owe me an explanation.

youre a goodlooking man

Here is the zoomed out photo. It was taken on the porch overlooking my backyard. There is no studio bro

But taken by a professional photographer. Burn that shirt and get a better haircut.

hahahaha it was taken by my dad with an iphone

do you love assuming things?

I don't mean it's good, it just looks unnatural.

Had the hitlerjugend füccboi for the longest while, but grew it out for like half a year due to depression and not being arsed to trim. Now that I am somewhat fine again I want to look the part, but I don't want my old hair back. Any good recs for low maintenance styles that compliment a roundish/oval face? Not fat, just weird cheekbones.

$40? Are you shopping at the wrong stores or is inflation really that much of a bitch?

Got a complete Wahl kit for $20 at a grocery store of all places a few years ago.

That being said, a good Wahl kit will never let you down, OP.

I didnt know Chris Pratt is posting on Veeky Forums

Second this. Go 4 if your hair grows quick and you want to maintain the short look a bit longer.

Anyone got any pics of undercuts with short length on top?

I remember there were some pics from when the trend first started a couple years back, but I can't find em.
Something like pic related but no fade, and flat/shorter.

Need a haircut today and I've been too lazy to get one so far.
Currently the side are short but too long to be seen and the top is shortish but long enough to always be falling in my face
Which cut am I getting?

I have huge fucking ears and neanderthal features like Adam driver. How do I achieve this look? seems like the best haircut for our type

will taking vitamin b help my hair

biotin directly, the rest by virtue of eliminating deficiencies. expect no miracles though.

Need to get a haircut soon, and could use some suggestions. I have a long face, so it's better to keep my forehead covered, right?

So the secret for a decent buzzcut is having a skinny face?
I recall buzzing my head when I was younger and regreting it deeply, back then.

That's what I thought too

uncensor the girl's face

You don’t have to keep your forehead covered. In fact, you might look good with something like a side part or anything else where the top is longer than the back and sides.

Not necessarily a skinny face, but a more angular one. Buzzcuts round out the face, so an already round face will look even moreso.

what length is this on top?

yes my hair is very thick and seems to grow so fast

what to do with thick, dark brown hair that grows straight

wanna keep it short

usually used gyllenhaal or gosling for inspo when i get it cut

short length, duh

You're the lowest of the low.

His hair is very long and thick. I guess just grow the fuck out of it.

btw he reminds me of Nick Drake who also had similar hair.

Just go for bald head with full beard, best thing i did.

Was it bait all along?

just go bald dude

starprince?

pratt?
also, keep your hair

I'm a spic with wavy hair. Can someone post some recs?

nah he was just a dumbass