/BasicCore/ - Basic Core General

Fucking thinking about outfits, buying expensive pieces, and trying

>FYI: If the outfit looks like it required thought and creativity it isnt basic core

your wcw will look at this guy and think

>"omg he has such good taste in fashion, i want to suck his dick really darn bad fuck"

Ma, (as in female acquaintance not mother) your man crush monday took longer than 20 seconds to think of an outfit

kanye did it well

That guy you walked past at uni in your Dick Owens Clown Boots and made you think to yourself "wow, such a basic outfit, probably browses google images for inspo"

he fucked ur gf in ur room and nutted on your stove

>probably browses google images for inspo
fucking kek

>sweater and pants
>"wow, better create a /core/ around that!"

When will the skinny meme end? Your boot+pants combination is almost airtight and ready for space... talking about lunarcore...

I mean it's basic and it lacks creativity but that doesn't mean it looks bad. Also isn't taste in itself subjective? Like what would "objectively" good taste in fashion look like.

How is this for basic core?

W2c pants?

nice pants my dude, w2c

hey, thanks for posting. the sharpness of this photo was hurting my eyes so i made it a bit easier to look at.

It won't end for a long time becsuse it's "sexy" or whatever normies think and find appealing

Club Monaco is having a decent-ish sale at their real life store locations. Discount on sale items.

thats literally the fucking point im making

it doesnt look bad but its really simple

These looks are so played out irl, please don't

Depends where you live. Here in NYC? Yes, but i have friends who dress like these in their midwest state colleges where everyone else is in college hoodies and basketball shorts.

yeaaah this would be fine in the midwest

you're not wrong on the shorts + hoodies bit

fucking idiot

I posted this on the anti-Chelseas thread, but I'm in the midwest and can dress in "basic instagram fashun" and I'll be ahead of the crowd, considering I'm going up against the old MFA uniform types.

desu i did this in my NYC college and i was still ahead of most people, dont listen to Veeky Forums posters when they say stuff is played out unless you actually see it IRL

is this basic core?
r8 plz

This year I've seen 8 people wearing chelseas here in Flyoverville.

I either get compliments, usually from soon-to-be-confused equestrian girls.

Those Chelsea's are fucking terrible color wise jesus

DAE CROPPED PANTS AND VANS
DAE CROPPED PANTS AND STAN SMITHS
DAE CROPPED PANTS AND CROPPED HEAD

nibba my gf dont fuck with headless normies, maybe you should try with your diabetic mom

cuckcore

boat-anchored-outside-monte-carlo core
needs more gold jewellery, nice watch, then you're in the big bucks and ready to drive to your villa in Nice