People fucked over by banks

Why do all you fags care about money so much? There are more important things in life desu if a trade goes bad nobody dies or loses their home/wife and kids.

Feel like nobody cares about the environment or earth and that all people care about is money. Also on a side note did any of those banking fucks get what they deserved for fucking over the average American citizen circa 2008?

0/10
bait harder

No I'm actually serious this is the first time I've been to this board

Anyone?

At least make it funny or clever if you're gonna shitpost

I'm with you OP.
t. decent human being.

what are you fucking gay

>the average American citizen
>nobody cares about the environment or earth and that all people care about is money.

indeed, this board merely reflects that widespread attitude. arguably, people with an interest in finance have a better knowledge base with regards to environmental issues if only for the effect it will have economically.

this is a shit thread and has nothing to do with business. more along the lines of philosophy.

>if a trade goes bad nobody dies or loses their home/wife and kids.
incorrect.

anyways, i'm hiding your thread and reporting it.

try r9k

Explain how someone could die as a result of a bad trade.

>if a trade goes bad nobody loses their home

LOL
O
L

You are really a genius bro...

Suicide doesn't count

Eat Shit And Die.

Blow it out your ass

Your wit is at the same level as your balls, not very high.

>if a trade goes bad nobody dies or loses their home/wife and kids.
>on a side note did any of those banking fucks get what they deserved for fucking over the average American citizen circa 2008?
uwotm8
i wonder how many people actually did die from 2008 recession

and we are all reminded Veeky Forums is just another shitty Veeky Forums board. thanks anons.

Ok, I'll take bait. If I have money I could help the environment and communities far more than you could on. People care about money because without it there is no incentive to help others or do work that doesn't benefit themselves.

Like your post is any kind of enlightenment.

Why do all you fags care about breathing air so much? There are more important things in life desu if you stop breathing air you can like breath helium or nitrogen right?

Feel like nobody cares about the existentialism or life after death, and all people wanna do is breath oxygen and survive. Also on a side note can viruses really live forever, and what happens if there are no more organisms to fuck over?

Fuck OP.

Guy ought to look at how shit used to be before the feds started cracking down on shit back in the 70s. I work in an area that was wall to wall industry for about an 8 mile stretch with all the attendant pollution that came along with it. when i was a kid we used to go wander about abandoned sites that were loaded with god knows what kind of shit. Now you go to those places and now it's parks, trees, housing, etc. Nice as all can be.

Shit, Pittsburgh used to have such shit air quality that streetlights were lit in midday. Now look at the area.

global warming effects us all, if we turn earth into Venus because we don't want to pay carbon taxes we all DIE.

Seriously though we only have one earth let's not fuck it up because we were too greedy

>implying that Venus is the way it is because of capitalism and greed.

Perhaps you can tell us all what solutions we have to global warming, where it has progressed, and if it's valuable. If you're trying to save the "Future Generation" then we could just solve that issue by not creating one in the first place.

Money is freedom.

>they lose everything
>can't find job within 2 weeks
>starve/freeze to death/die of dysentry eating food out of trash

I just do business because I enjoy the "hustle" and its a great way to meet likeminded people and share ideas etc.
Besides, wealth may not make one happy but being able to affors to eat whatever the fuck you want is a freedom I don't want to let go.
>inb4 money has you chained down and your business had made you your own slave
I don't care. I'm happy, I have a place in the world and a purpose in life.
Speaking of purposes to live, what are yours?

So you would rather make more money ovet having humanity exist

Jesus fucking Christ user what is wrong with you?
I swear some people just want to watch the world burn

the future for nocoiners

This

But seriously we need to do something about third world country's fucking up the earth.

I vote we do something about India and China they have too many damn people, US pop is like 300 mill China is 1.1 billion or something retardedly high

I only give shit about people I know and care, so I don't see anything wrong with that idea.

Dude you could literally shave with the amount of edge on this post. The poor will always outnumber the wealthy and still win all you need to do is look at fucking history book

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the AAA rating.

>I swear some people just want to watch the world burn
Isn't this a quote from that Heath Ledger movie?
Brokeback Mountain?

I don't see how anybody was ever fucked over. Is it wrong if someone is a fucking idiot and gets exploited for it?

>Is it wrong if someone is a fucking idiot and gets exploited for it?
People are never satisfied, regardless of where you draw the line.
If you allow people to put money in risky shit (like investing in startup IPO's, for example), you'll get complaints that people are being "ripped off".
If you ban them from sinking money in to these sorts of things, people complain that "opportunities for investment" are being withheld from them.

>comparing money with air

Literally autism.

Go test it. Field Exp is Gold

I only care about money so far as it gets me hookers and blow.

That said I definitely don't give a fuck about 'environment or earth'.