I want to keep growing my hair long, but I don't want to look like a soyboy...

I want to keep growing my hair long, but I don't want to look like a soyboy. What's the most effay way to dress when you're a man with long hair that won't make me look like a numale?

It doesn't matter how you dress persay, rather if you're Veeky Forums. It's as simple as that.

just dont put it into a man bun or some stupid shit like that

Look at: LASSE MATBERG. report back with findings

long hair isn't soy on its own

if anything it's more of a basement dweller thing

Have thick eyebrows
Grow a beard
Don't buzzfeed style
Be fit

>he unironically says “soy” and “soyboy”

If you think you're going to look like a soyboy with long hair, that means you already look like a soyboy. Hair doesnt change that. Get a gym membership

Have facial hair and a well built body, and no matter what, you won't look like a soyboy.

lol, this so much. i thought i had a weird head shape/body shape/etc for years until i worked my ass off and now the hair complements everything else

>Have facial hair and a well built body, and no matter what, you won't look like a soyboy.
you'll still look like a total nu-male though

Be morbidly obese.

Even fit guys can easily be faggots.

The only way to ensure that nobody ever calls you "soyboy" or "nu-male" is to be a stereotypical whale-sized greasy neckbeard.

>he doesn't
You know how I know you're a soyboy? Ask me, go ahead.

long hair isnt event synonomous with numaleism wtf

unless ur playing nintendo and wearing bethesda t shirts in public with a skinnyfat body frame

>if he's not like me, he's like them
the absolute state of nu-right alt-males

I'm getting a similar hairline should I kill myself?

There's always hope desu.

Harry seems to wear it fine and his face looks like what David Bowie would look like if he wasn't breastfed and born addicted to crack cocaine

Stop being so god damn insecure, you sound like the type of person who can’t rock long hair. Embarrassing post.
The most attractive guys with long hair have confidence, a personal style that suits them, clean shaven with good hygiene, and thin and tall.

I use to have long hair and I don't think anybody thought I was a soyboy.
I'm very tall with decent frame though
also had all these things

How old are you ?
Most of men past 25 have similar hairline.

Long hair only works if you're fashion model-attractive. It looks absolutely grotesque otherwise.

american women don't breastfeed their children?

yep em hum that gOooOooOoOOOOoood shit right here

How to get nice long hair without looking like a homeless person?

like this

you make me want to go gay