Veeky Forums's thoughts on this guy

Veeky Forums's thoughts on this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0_mpMGIQFkY?t=19m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dead fish eyes

people need to stop saying they want to fuck him

I want to fakku him

hyped up from the massive IT and ST fanbases - don't think he would get all these photo shoots if he was in a different situation

We all knew the mop cut was coming back in with the rest of 00's fashion.

Apart from that he's a cute child and women love softboys nowadays, it caters to the feminist power fantasy.

He's not relevant to effay, he doesn't even dress himself and I doubt he styles his hair. His facial features are immature, but women seem to want to rape him.

well they asked for our thoughts

he looks like dirty, like he could be scrubbed clean... but those spic eyes make it clear he was just born a subhuman

>>this guy

he is like 5 years old

>he wouldnt be famous if he weren't famous
You don't say?

he's not a spic he's a joo

marranos and sephardicks are pretty shitskin

Still yucky/10 either way.

effay

>some sound if basic fashion prediction reference
>genuinely believes that newmales are a thing because woman want to take over the men
>you're literally telling me some woman want to rape this 12 y/o!?

god i need to ditch this site

I keep forgetting how many kids post on Veeky Forums

I think they're talking about the kid being nothing special looks-wise. He's not a model, just famous.

looks like he's been mainlining pure uncut soy since the womb

I'm not even that gay but I want him inside me so bad

They worked out that they can't normalize pedophilia by arguing that they want to be allowed to put their penis in your sons and daughters.
So what they want to do now is argue that you would have liked to fuck hot women when you were a kid and maybe some hot women would have fucked you so we need to make that acceptable.
And, all things being equal, you've got to let them put their penis in your sons and daughters.
It's not rape if you groom the nine year old for six months and buy him a PS4, goy! He consented!

looks like a mouse. women find him attractive because of fucked maternal instincts or something

Fucking hell. I can't tell if pol is serious or just parody. A parody would be easier yo explain.

>all the jealousy and /pol/ shit itt

are non-ashkenazi joos even a thing around north america

yeh i mean he's not even that bad looking i mean he's not 10/10 but the magazine didnt let him do the photo shoot for no reason

Is that a woman

No I'm pretty sure it's Jack Grazer - one of Finn's costars from IT. Fack is the name of the (friend)ship ( (F)inn + J(ack) ) that the fandoms keep perpetuating.

Here is Finn talking about a Fack fanfic youtu.be/0_mpMGIQFkY?t=19m30s

But in all honestly I just think they're just close homies

>jealous
>of
hahahahahAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

are you joking, I would return my baby if it came out looking like that.

if your baby came out as a 14y/o I'd be worried too

How do I ask for this haircut?

I'm talking about the whole disgusting features thing. ugly people make for ugly babies, you never realized that?

why are you so insecure?

saw a post on ig of the stranger things kids singing on some show with that fat dude who looks like the england is my city guy
theyre cute
this kid has some killer proportions prolly why hes the one doing the modeling not any of his friends

>killer proportions
>hes the one doing modelling not his friends

yeh i mean i guess your right there but im just saying he had a pretty easy route getting to do those photos unlike someone who could potentially have better facial features etc etc

But yeah i get what your saying - no way are we going to see Gaten (Dustin) on any of these magazines

omg he's cute

>Fucking hell. I can't tell if pol is serious or just parody. A parody would be easier yo explain.

To be honest it's a bit of both, m8. We have fun with things and like to get a bit tinfoil but pedo acceptance stuff continues to be presented in the media.
One narrative about that you might accept is it's just good clickbait to pretend you're sympathizing with pedos.

Reenact the "butter scene" from "Last Tango in Paris". He plays Maria Schnieders role.

I can't mock people if I'm attractive? buddy you have no fucking clue how mean a group of hot guys can be LOL

>killer proportions
>looks like the type of flounder that has one eye migrate to the other side of its head during sexual maturity
lol you wouldn't know good proportions if it hit you in the face and caused them

would fuck her

guys hes hot lets be real

would defs get strange with his things ;)