/bareface/

any other girls here /bareface/ ??? I think we can all agree that if you look as good with makeup as you do without make up then obviously youd go for the no makeup option. The problem is how do you look good without makeup? besides clear skin, what contributes to a beautiful bare face?

Be good looking.
Life isn't fair. I have to deal with being an ugly mess without the help of makeup. You basically have to be an 8 or above to stay good looking with outdated makeup.

If you looked good bareface & you KNEW and UNDERSTOOD the essentials of cosmetics/their potential applications, then you'd know that the judicious application of makeup can serve to highlight your strengths and nothing more.

It doesn't even need to be noticeable.

And I think your model is wearing foundation or pancake or has been smoothed out digitally (photoshop in post production). Maybe not.

In any case, I spent 4-5 years with a professional makeup artist in my 20s. if she wanted to? You wouldn't even know she had makeup on. I couldn't, sometimes. The effect was that subtle.

Why skip a leg up?

>tfw can't stand girls who wear makeup but 99% of those who don't are turbodykes

Naturally strong colored eyelashes
Clean lips

>falling for the nomakeup meme
Weaklings.

Cowards.

Slaves.

I agree that taking care of your skin is important and being confident about how you look without makeup is too. Wearing makeup is pretty much a form of social coding though, like ironing a blouse or carrying a purse. It makes you like you put some kind of effort in and it's mostly other women who will put value on this.

In terms of pulling off a "no makeup" look, aside from having "clear" skin, make sure your skin is hydrated (especially your lip and eye area), you don't have any weird hair anywhere and you look well-rested. Get a seasonal facial, wear eye cream, exfoliate when you need to. Consider lash extensions or tinting your brows if you need to. On top of that, having really healthy hair (regular trims + a flattering cut) and clean, straight teeth probably helps too

Sharp reply

If you don't want to wear makeup, you need to keep your skin in top form, and keep the rest of your face looking good, for example: good eyebrows (if they're naturally patchy or light you still have to fill them in, even with a pencil), good eyelashes (if naturally light either get them tinted or wear mascara), good lips (keep them moisturized, if they're unpigmented you might need a tinted lip balm still), no discolorations anywhere. Also, you have to keep everything else like hair, clothes, perfume, jewelry even better than the average woman to show that you put in effort.
But, you don't have to wear heavy makeup. You can, for example, use BB cream, brow pencil, one wash of color eye-shadow, mascara, and tinted lip balm. These have low coverage which looks more natural, and that routine takes 4-5 minutes to apply.
t. guy with three sisters

yes

There is no excuse for going barefaced if you're over 14. Men have to shave, comb their hair and shower every day - why should women be except from caring about their appearance?

t. 15 year old

Implying women don't do this either
Lol

I don't wear makeup, I have a tip for darkening eyelashes: put a little oil on them, castor oil is best also you can put castor oil on them overnight and they will grow faster (supposedly castor oil makes hair grow fast). Also I wish more people would just accept how they look. There's so many pretty girls who cake themselves in makeup and completely change their looks. Isn't the point to accentuate your features, not look like someone else entirely?

if you learned it's subtleties, makeup could up your game 25% at least

I'm so serious. The lightest touches.

Don't drink or take drugs.
Get enough sleep.
No partying.
Remove stressors from your life.
NOTE: stressors can be things your enjoy, like partying.

I follow all that advice and I'm still ugly.

everything you listed is natural and make up isn't fucking retard, women already have to shave everything else

If I were a girl, I'd go for glowing skin, eat like 5 carrots or a few sweet potatoes a day, and thick eye lashes and brows with some oil. Other than that stay hydrated. Eyes are a woman's most feminine aspect.

Ugly in what way(s)?

Man jaw, hair that won't hold a curl but isn't entirely straight either, visible veins.

Why is Japanese and Korean makeup so much better than Western?

>have good skin
>have features that are complemented by your natural skin tone and natural complexion

That simple

They tend to treat the finer aspects of consumer goods, like packaging and ingredient quality, a lot better than what most people have access to stateside. There are stores devoted to the shit in NYC.

>Man jaw
Likely not as big of a deal as you think, just find hairstyles to frame your face well.
>hair that won't hold a curl but isn't entirely straight either
Can't you just have long hair without too much done to it?
>visible veins
So cop some colour to your skin.