Veeky Forums old pictures of celebrities or soldiers etc

Veeky Forums old pictures of celebrities or soldiers etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjjzEYLU1rM
youtu.be/0-tAoUX2DB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gustav Mahler out for a stroll.

This is my shit

Most people in this thread guarantee don't dress well in real life

That holds true to every thread of Veeky Forums. You included.

youtube.com/watch?v=YjjzEYLU1rM

youtu.be/0-tAoUX2DB4

OC incoming. Found this in an underground tunnel back in boarding school. The school was 150 years old. Tunnels under large campuses were common in pre 1900's construction. Largely for foot traffic during harsh winters.

It's their 1921 basketball team, and it's pretty much a daguerrotype.

>1921
>daguerreotype
No it isn't

I said almost

It's really silvery and shiny.

I'm glad there's others but me who appreciate the handsomeness of Beckett. That and Waiting For Godot is my favorite play.

I love beckett, but i've only recently noticed he had a very particular sense of dress style, which i appreciate equally. And you can't argue his elderly face had character.

I don't know why some asshole has to keep copyright claims on photos of Bertrand Russell.

cute

og fedora lord, praise be to mr le swordfish trombono,

tips "it's not a fedora its a trilby!1!"

I never understood the appeal of Tom Waits either, unless you're just being ironic. Not the person who posted that image btw.

Im being over the top as I enjoy some of his music, but his whole "ohh I just wanted sum whiskey but the dwarf onllly had cigarettes , gimme sum coffeee joe, cool them jets, scoop boddily pabbbpap" jazzman parody shit is annoying, he'd be steampunk if he knew what it was, and considering a lot of his career was in the eighties and all his photos are black and white, he seems like he was "on" all the time and it looks like it'd be tiring to know hime personally. Any songs with marc ribot on em though are GOAT instrumentally tho

bump

8=====D~~~
muh dick

>coloured b+w
cringe

these are just black and white photos of people in suits

What were you hoping for? You don't seem to know who any of these people are either, otherwise you may appreciate the pictures a bit more.