My cat has done nopoo all his life and his fur is silky smooth and girls love it

My cat has done nopoo all his life and his fur is silky smooth and girls love it.
Shampoo shills can't refute that.

Other urls found in this thread:

pets.thenest.com/male-cats-penis-barbed-10516.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

board is too slow for satisfyng shitposting

Your cat licks himself

His saliva is a radically different chemical composition than shampoo. It's antiseptic, even, to a degree. Additionally, his fur is way diff from your hair.

That's just the toxoplasmosis talking.

I didn't jerk it to shemales until I had a cat.

their tongue arent wet, they're combing themselves.
toxoplasmosis is literally non exicstant if you arent a dusting piece of shit or a soyboy/girl with low will power already

Source pls

>their tongue arent wet, they're combing themselves.
It is wet though, their tongues are spiny so you can't feel it so easily. They do produce saliva

So you're saying I should start bottling cat saliva and selling it as a hair care product
Me

>starting to happen to me
I don't do it because I think it's wrong but I feel like I'm starting to get there. Is this a common thing when people get cats?

No you should just strip and lick your body when you're not shedding like a cunt and drinking all my fucking milk.

Kek

>911
somebody call an ambulance

>2017...
>not milking your cats for saliva..
>not having cat saliva milking farms...

My cat has serious dandruff issuez

My cat just licks my hair

I own a dog but I still am prison gay I guess. I jerk it to traps getting fucked from the dominance angle.

help me please

yeah, but your cat probably doesn't eat cheeseburgers or chain smoke cigarettes. humans are a lot greasier and nastier than a feral cat living in a vacant lot. i don't use shampoo either, but it doesn't seem to work for everyone

Why is a male cat's penis barbed?

pets.thenest.com/male-cats-penis-barbed-10516.html

toxoplasmosis is terrifying. that shit can make you go blind.