Can we get a soy boi fashion thread going...

Can we get a soy boi fashion thread going? I have been wondering about what places would actually be good to go if I wanted to have this sort of fashion. Not to start a riot, you can keep out if you don't agree with how I choose to live, but I'd like a bit of a more androgynous look. I just don't want to go shopping in girl stores. It would be nice if they made stores especially catered to queer people who just want to buy clothes away from cis people.

bump

Are there any stores that would be good for queer people assigned male at birth?

Oak&Fort and COS are for fags

Nice.

You can start by deleting this thread and then killing yourself op, you mentally ill degenerate. Go on to /b/ or /lgbt/ I don’t want you soyboy trap faggots to start spreading to Veeky Forums

Yeah this
I am physically repulsed by the photo you posted it degrades femininity and masculinity by blurring the lines.

A lot of girls in high school said I look androgynous(they happen to be attracted to me because of this) but that doesn’t mean having an ambiguous gender is a good thing that should be idolized.

We have male and female ideals for a reason. Pick one and stop being a degenerate faggot

yeah what's with this sudden trend of fags being into fashion

DESU I wish men could wear female clothing but it looks like shit on us. Why do women get everything in life :(

What's that reason friend?

>DESU I wish men could wear female clothing but it looks like shit on us. Why do women get everything in life :(
I honestly think that guys look pretty good in female clothing if they're at least not super masculine or fat.

Isn't there already a Soy Boi fashion thread up?
It's called WAYWT

>bazinga

>fags into fashion
>sudden trend

bump

DdAMN

Try GAP (Gay And Proud).

>people on Veeky Forums calling other people on Veeky Forums degenerates
l m a o

I try so hard to convince myself that I don't like this stuff please stop posting these threads

i for one, think you should be able to buy whatever clothes you like.

However, segregated shopping sounds pretty over the top, even bigoted. most female clothing store attendants are women, and nowdays most of them would be happy to help you shop.

I bet talking to this guy would be insufferable because of strong dunning-kruger

I can see how it might be fun to play dress up as a pretty girl. And being a girl has its perks sure, you want to decorate yourself and feel pretty/adored?
But listen. You are a man. Ok. This comes with burden and suffering greater than that of a female but as a man your role is to fucking take it.
Value still exists in this world as much as it might seem to have died. And your self-respect still has potential, you still have potential to contribute a place here and be proud.

its just a dude wearing a skirt why you giving a monologue about it

honestly i've known a few people like OP's pic and they were really nice and polite. but, they all had some level of dunning-kruger.

>implying men can't dress up like girls
>implying men shouldn't dress up like girls insofar as they are men
>implying a non sequitur to do with "value" "still existing" (???)
>implying implications
It's getting pretty spooky in here huh?

Both sides of Veeky Forums are bad.
Radical centrism ftw.

I am 99% sure there are several hundred tumblr pages devoted to this

None of this will stand after the collapse.

Because submitting to arbitrary moral arguments and refusing to question norms is such a masculine thing to do, right?
>if you disagree, it's probably because you drank soy milk!
You guys are kinda scraping the barrel for insults now aren't you?

huh?