What is the most Veeky Forums style of glasses?

What is the most Veeky Forums style of glasses?

None at all

Unironically, the one in pic-related. Extremely stylish glasses.

Contacts. Glasses over time create dark marks on your face, and they look ugly if they get a little smudged.

The only kind of glasses anyone should have are sunglasses and only for practicality.

none, I have generic round ones but they're just annoying. Though I have been mistaken for a lecturer at my generic uni job whilst wearing them which was nice

These imo

i have this exact pair from zennis and the quality is so shit, it hurts my right ear so much

Damn, feelsbadman. I'm talking more aesthetically and ones similar so I'll avoid these, Ty homie.

are these fa?

are you retarded? If you take them off when you dont need them they wont make any dark marks or whatever the fuck

Pantos are the new soycore.

gookcore will never be Veeky Forums, now matter how hard you hapa fucks try to shill it

god i fucking hate glasses, ive been wearing them almost my entire life but i just feel like they make me uglier

literally only benefit is that it hides the bags under my eyes

I suppose I forgot to consider other visions, but if you have my eyesight you need them all the time. I mean I literally cant even read my screen without leaning in.

But I still stand by the smudge part. Contact are low maintenance IMO.

Where to cop? I've been shopping for Gucci frames the past couple weeks and haven't seen this one at all

the ones that match your face shape

Need a new pair of glasses. I only wear them sometimes cos I'm only mildly short sighted. I've ones like pic related for ages and even though they look fine on me I think they're pretty un-Veeky Forums. Think I'll get darker rimmed ones like OPs pic.

what are the rules?

>pic related
Univo U5 C1.
A bit nerdy without being too much and also looks professional.

I have the Oliver Peoples O'Malley in black. I like them.

wc2 glasses for a comfy/smart casual look?

ex. button ups, high waist trousers, derbies. you guys know

he's such a qt

Where to cop big glasses? Got a broad head, need something like 155 - 170 cm front.

how bout ?

what model be this?

It's literally the reply of the model of glasses above. Univo U5 C1.

My mother wears these. I'd say they only look acceptable on an older woman

then its good thing I'm an obese 59 year old woman

let's see Paul Allen's card

These are like mine. I have to wear them pretty much all day.

what are these?

want these bad but only available in jp