What does Veeky Forums think about high end fashion?

What does Veeky Forums think about high end fashion?

Is it worth it, or is it just a sad way to burn alot of cash?

That backpack is pretty icy

Overpriced trash! For me it's rugged, durable items from Levi's Vintage Clothing and Best Made Company, and I do not consume soy.

For me, it's GAP for everyday American Eagle to impress my 10/10 gf's family and Zara for high fashion cootyoor stuff

Youre about 3 years behind, man
Denim is dead

You're retarded

It will come back, just not trendy right now
Menswear / trad is dormant, lurk more and stop wasting dubs

Honestly there are so many clothes out there already, I thrift everything and avoid fast fashion, it's durable and unique. If you fuck up with a purchase you're not out $900+ dollars on something sitting in your closet, just depends on what you're going for.

>Best Made

Yikes

Important

If we end up in a world entirely full of cheap fast fashion throwaway garbage that will be one of the final pieces of the dystopian ending for humanity

Being fa was never about following trends it was about developing authentic organic clothing identity :/

Ew fast fassion...

If the brand of the item is showing boldly, its most likely overpriced trash.

Go all in or don't call others soyboys for wearing bad quality clothing, you bad quality clothing wearing soyboy.

>t. soyboy cuckold

>lv, gucci and the likes
>high end fashion

i hope nobody actually thinks this

what you mean?! Even 21 Savage says "I'm gucci'd down, you wearing Lacoste n shit"

oh dear

bait or not but rappers truly are the downfall of modern popular fashion

i hope nobody takes this bait

21 chromosomes

Luxury brands are to signal to people that you can afford to piss away $1000 on something that is only slightly better than a $100 alternative.
Part of the reason they're "worth it" is that they really aren't "worth it."

If you're not rich it's not sensible to buy them.

is that you? nice aesthetic