/HAIR/

/Hair/ Thread

Wat do with my hair? I've been tying it into bun for a while and it's getting boring. I'm tempted to buzzcut but wanna try something new cuz i can. any suggestions?

buzzcut

buzz it pussy

>a dorkknob
Buzz it

Is this a good look?
Should I cut my hair like this again?

you struck me as a retard in one of your posts, and there's no fixing that... so, can't really comment on your appearance. you seem insufferable regardless

Don't know what to do with my hair. Usually just wear a hat when I go out.

What do y'all think about my hair? Not sure what I wanna do with it.

How should I cut my hair for 2018?

I don't know because you obscured everything with a hat and a meme.

>annoying trip posts /soc/worthy pic in guise of hair question

shave ur face

why do you look like an asian alcoholic

buzz it you

How do I get Tom Cruise's look in Eyes Wide Shut? I don't have his proto-mullet in the back, I'd say my hair is a little bit shorter and thicker than his too.

Other angle.

Fuck, I'll never be as good looking as he is, need help with the hair nonetheless, especially how to make it hold that way? Should I wash, blow-dry, then gel it?
I don't have any of these air-sprays at hand

literally bring these photos to your hair stylist and ask those exact questions

There's a reason why these hair threads are created you mongoloid.

yeah and you see how other people post their hair? fucking retard

The fuck should I care nigger, I've always posted like that on hair threads

How do I fix my hair curling up at the sides? Ever since I had to start wearing a hat for work, it won’t go away. I thought about straightening it, but I don’t know if it’ll curl up again.

Also, the hair on my sides is growing way slower than he top and back. Anyway to fix this?

Pic related

Oh geez, please be bait. If not, let me help you out. Stop dressing in all purple. Shave that disgusting beard. Hit the gym.

The purple is his work uniform you tard he just aid that in the post, and why else would he be blacking out the presumed company insigna on hat/chest?

Keep the long hair or not. Also where do I find haircut ideas I have no idea what would complement my face. Btw my hair is wet in this photo cause I don’t blow dry that shit ruins your hair

I’m a retard mobile poster and forgot pic

boy or grill????

Use a straightening iron. I have semi-curly hair and it works fine for me. It won't curl up again if you use hair spray.

Are you blind? It's clearly a man you faggot retard

>Hit the gym

Literally where does it insinuate I don't?

i kinda dig whatever you got going on there. not exactly something that will slay pussy but it looks good in artistic sense. what type of facial hair are you capable of growing?

don't get your knickers in a twist you tranny looking paki, if you said you were a girl I'd believe it

I'd rather not have to spray my hair every day before work just to stop it curling again though.

lmao i'm glad im not the only person who does the methadone'd out hyde faceswap on snapchat

also try cutting it shoulder/neck length maybe, the carhartt beanie would look good with it

Is it true that you have to buzz after you had really long hair?
(?)

I had shoulder length hair for a few years, cut it and my hair is a lot better then it was in the past.

It might have something to do with the shower filter i got

you're fat

Did the buzz it all the way?

Björn is that you dude?

wow this is good

sam u look like shit

>tfw wanted a 'classy', 'gentleman' hair like pic related
>tfw hair too thick so it is a hassle to properly model it like that and hold it that way through the day
>plus sweat a lot in the head, so just end up buzzcutting it with size 1

well at least my head is well shaped...I can make it with buzzcut, r-r-right?

Anyone got any pics of undercuts with short length on top?

I remember there were some pics from when the trend first started a couple years back, but I can't find em.

I like it bro. Keep going unless you need a change of pace.

How to achieve this

Why is everyone saying buzz cut?

>be gorgeous and desired by every female
>do whatever you want to your hair

I don't want to make a new thread for this but is it viable to cut your own hair? I mean, I know people do it but is it worth going to a barber or could I just get some clippers and be able to maintain pic related? Current hairstyle, not me tho.

only you can answer that question. Can you maintain it? if so, why go to the barber, spend money and even risk him fucking it up? maybe let your hair grow a bit more and try to cut it with a margin in case it goes bad, so you can go to the barber and fix it

is there an asian haircut that isn't two-block that doesnt suck dick and isn't high maintenance

Need a haircut today and I've been too lazy to get one so far.
Currently the side are short but too long to be seen and the top is shortish but long enough to always be falling in my face
What cut am I getting?

Damn

get a buzzcut nigga

I meant it more in the sense of "is this a difficult haircut to style?"

Weak

nice, that's my goal length, looks like we have similar hair types. How long did it take you to reach that length? Pic related is 22 months starting at 2 cm

It's yaboy

Obviously, from that 1 photo of my face that shows none of my body.

your beard is awesome and that soul patch is crazy. how is it so long..? I'd just stare at it anytime I talked to you. cool shit

hey I have a neanderthal face, weird ears, and wavy hair like Adam. How does one achieve this? Length,product,maintenance etc

You just need to have thick, wavy hair and get it layered. The front is probably nose length and back shoulder length.

A short undercut is basically a bowl cut. Just cut it longer than you want so you have to wiggle room to practice cutting it. If you learn how to do it its fairly simple to maintain.

How much detail do I have to give the hairdresser to ask for a side part? Or can I literally just say, "Can I have a side part"?

I have no clue how to fashion. Is there any specific way I should style my hair so I avoid looking like a bum

hair over the face is a no-no when you have a round face. will make you look fat. give the beard a second thought too

>spend months growing long beautiful hair
>knot it all up in a ratty ugly bun 24/7
If you don't want to rock long hair don't fucking have it, just buzz it off you fag.

not op but I've been keeping it in a bun until it gets long enough to be considered long hair. It looks awkward where it is. it's like half long but not quite there. I'll let it flow when it's legit long hair.

Niceeeee flow